A couple of weeks ago Denia Caballero took the world leading position with a massive throw of 70.65m. It was a new personal best but just a few centimeters short of the national record. So far the womendiscus world was quite sure no one would be able to beat the “discus queen” Sandra Perkovic. She […]
Throwholics wrote already about the great results in the men and women hammer event at today’s Gyulai Memorial – Hungarian Athletics Grand Prix. Pawel Fajdek won the hammer competition with 83.12m and Anita Wlodarczyk won the women hammer event with 75.48m. Next to the hammer events two more throwing events took place. Piotr Malachowski won the […]
At today Gyulai Memorial – Hungarian Athletics Grand Prix, Polish hammer thrower Pawel Fajdek underlined his great shape with a massive throw of 83.12m (272′ 8″). Pawel increased his previous WL by roughly 40 centimeters. Anita Włodarczyk won the women hammer event with 75.48m (247′ 7″). Polish Hammer thrower Pawel Fajdek seems to be ready for […]
At the Diamond League meeting in Lausanne, (Switzerland) shot putter David Storl has the 22-meter mark in sight and has with the US-Boy Joe Kovacs a strong opponent. David Storl is quite angry about the fact he has not yet broke the 22m barrier and is trying to do anything to achieve that. David Storl’s […]
The start list for the Brussels Grand Prix was not really promising in regards of elite throwers until Philip Milanov suddenly appeared at the event. Today Philip travels to South Korea for the Universiade. The day before his birthday Philip decided to compete at the Brussel Grand Prix. He won the competition with 64.35m Milanov was not on […]
The Sainsbury’s British Championships took place at the Alexander Stadium in Birmingham, the United Kingdom from the 3rd – 5th of July. The best result was achieved by Sophie Hitchon who threw 71.10m to win the women hammer competition. Brett Morse won the men’s discus event with 58.83m The Sainsbury’s British Championships did not bring too many good […]
The Canadian Track & Field Championships took place at the Foote Field in Edmonton from 2nd till 5th of July. The best throwing performance was achieved by Sultana Frizell who heaved the 4kg hammer beyond the 70m and showed a great consistency throughout the entire competition. Liz Gleadle won the women javelin competition with 59.83m and […]
It was a historic success for Christina Schwanitz: For the first time in her career she defeated the reigning world and Olympic champion Valerie Adams. For the New Zealander thus ended in Paris a huge series of 56 consecutive wins. For ten years, Christina Schwanitz had to wait for this moment. And for the rest […]
- Cuban women taking over the discus world July 7, 2015
- Malachowski and Vadlejch strong at Gyulai Memorial July 7, 2015
- Paweł Fajdek increases WL in hammer to 83.12m (272′ 8″) July 7, 2015
- Next chance for David Storl to break 22m barrier July 7, 2015
- Philip Milanov ready for the Universiade 2015 (64.35m) July 7, 2015
- RUMOR: IAAF Hoping to Drop Hammer from Olympics March 13, 2014
- How the USA adapted in the Shot Put post-1995 and Why We Didn’t Adapt in the Discus March 9, 2014
- Nike Throwing Shoes, What’s the Difference? June 2, 2013
- Harting suggests to change the weights for the throwing implements September 10, 2014
- Kathrin Klaas: Positionpaper Hammerthrow – Integration of the hammer throw September 9, 2013
2015 Off-Season Training Talk andreas thorkildsen Anna Rüh benn harradine betty heidler christian cantwell christina schwanitz christoph harting daegu 2011 david storl diamond league Discus discus throw dylan armstrong ehsan hadadi erik cadee gerd kanter Hammer hammer throw jacko gill javelin throw Julia Fischer kathrin klaas kibwe johnson lawrence okoye Linda Stahl london 2012 Martin Wierig matthias de zordo Nadine Mülller Olympic Games piotr malachowski reese hoffa robert harting ryan whiting samsung diamond league sandra perkovic Shanice Craft shot put tero pitkamaki tomasz majewski valerie adams virgilijus alekna world championships World Record
- François Lorange says: Thank you very much, your efforts are appreciated!
- Florian van Dijck says: Hello Francois, I do not know the full series, unfortunately. I contacted...
- François Lorange says: Hello, Do you have the full ancillary serie of Pawel Fajdek (Pol)...
- David Smith says: Athletes go to David Parker when they are at university, someone...
- The IAAF says: Get out of our stadiums! By the way, you have...
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets