Kara Estelle Winger (née Patterson; born 10 April , 1986) is an American athlete who competes in the javelin throw. She is the American record holder in the javelin throw with a distance of 66,67 m. At the 2004 Olympic Trials, Patterson finished 19th with a distance of 42.60m. In 2005, she won a silver […]
Tagged: world championships
Robert Harting, the Olympic, World and European Champion has made his decision not to compete in Beijing. At today’s press conference at the “Bundesleistungszentrum” in Kienbaum Germany, Robert Harting announced that he is not willing to take the risk. These are sad news for the throwing world. The Olympic Champion Harting decided not to compete […]
Valerie Adams just published on her Facebook Fan page that she will not be competing at the World Championships in Beijing. Valerie Adams: Today I want to inform you all that I won’t be attending the World Championships in Beijing. I have thought about this long and hard and know it’s the right thing to […]
Someone better make sure he has some blank pages in his passport. Oregonian Sam Crouser, part of a US throwing royal family, is on his way to Costa Rica, Japan and finally China. The Crouser family spent Saturday afternoon at the Concordia Throws Center on and saw son/ brother Sam knock out a 83,33m (273′ 4″). This follows previous attempts […]
Discus Olympic and World championships gold medalist Robert Harting (30) will not start at the German championships of track and field in Nuremberg in the next week (July 24 to 26). The Berliner has not applied for the national championships. “A start was never planned,” Harting said. The three-time world champion had suffered a tear of […]
Javelin thrower Till Wöschler improved the stadium record with 80.41m in Bottrup and thus again surpassed for the first time since 2011 the 80m mark. Very heavy rain affected the competition at the open NRW championships for better results. Katharina Molitor took before the last round a deep breath, blew out her cheeks – and catapulted the […]
The javelin competition at the U23-DM in Wetzlar was only a few minutes ongoing when the winner was already set – with a tour de force. In the very first attempt Christin Hussong threw the implement to 61.57m. What a perfect landing, because then she threw seven centimeters more than the required qualification standard for the World […]
Three and a half years ago, Julia Ritter first took a shot in her hand. This year, the U18 athlete can make hopes for a medal at the U18 World Championships. It would be the provisional culmination of an unusual success story that began with Father Reiner and a Youtube study David Storl’s technique shown […]
- Podcast with Darrell Hill by Tom FitzSimons September 12, 2017
- IAAF World Championships 2017 DAY 1 Round up. August 5, 2017
- A new rule proposed by the IAAF World records set before 2005 to be made un-official! May 6, 2017
- Official IAAF London 2017 Entry Standards Released February 4, 2017
- USA Indoor Discus Championships 2016 & Big Clinic-Thoughts and Reflections December 20, 2016
- Nike Throwing Shoes, What’s the Difference? June 2, 2013
- RUMOR: IAAF Hoping to Drop Hammer from Olympics March 13, 2014
- Nadine Müller marries girlfriend January 5, 2014
- How the USA adapted in the Shot Put post-1995 and Why We Didn’t Adapt in the Discus March 9, 2014
- Harting suggests to change the weights for the throwing implements September 10, 2014
2015 Off-Season Training Talk Andreas Thorkildsen Anna Rüh Benn Harradine Betty Heidler Christian Cantwell Christina Obergföll Christina Schwanitz Christoph Harting David Storl Diamond League Discus discus throw Dylan Armstrong Ehsan Hadadi Gerd Kanter Hammer hammer throw Jacko Gill javelin throw Joe Kovacs Julia Fischer Kathrin Klaas Kibwè Johnson Linda Stahl london 2012 Martin Wierig matthias de zordo Nadine Mülller Olympic Games Pawel Fajdek Piotr Malachowski Reese Hoffa Road to Beijing Robert Harting Ryan Whiting samsung diamond league Sandra Perkovic Shanice Craft shot put Thomas Röhler Tomasz Majewski Valerie Adams virgilijus alekna world championships
- Natayah says: Thank u this is a really good strategy for me I...
- John says: Hey guys, a little off topic - does anyone know Zelezny's...
- Alan Stocker says: Could you e.mail me a contact for a elite coach for...
- Juan Kis says: I cannot find the other 9 articles ? And this...
- Thrower says: 87%****^^^^
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets