At today’s Diamon League meeting in Stockholm javelin thrower, Thomas Röhler will be competing. After his recent victories and new world-leading throw he is looking for more. Four wins in five competitions, four competitions over 85 meters and finally a throw almost to the 90-meter mark: Thomas Röhler is in outstanding form. Despite the fact […]
Tagged: vitezslav vesely
At the Loiste Eliittikisat meeting in Loiste Joensuu, Finland some big throwing results were achieved by some the strong men and women. The best results was achieved in the men’s javelin event. Vitezslav Vesely won the competition with 85.24m, followed by Antti Ruuskanen 84.15m and Teemu Wirkkala. The men’s javelin event was quite exciting. Until the end it […]
The Lausanne Diamond League meeting has already produced such massive results in the women discus event when Yaimi Perez beat discus queen Sandra Perkovic. Shortly after the strong boys from the men’s shot put event were one. David Storl showed the world that he is indeed capable of throwing beyond the 22m barrier with a monster […]
Todays javelin event was quite surprising for a lot of track and field fans. The results were quite impressive on the one hand and on the other some throwers throw as far as expected. The final was clearly in Finnish hands while being 3 out of the top 4 positions by Finnish javelin throwers. Antti […]
Not many people will immediately know the significance of this Saturday unless they are flicking through the history books of track and field. But at around 3pm, it will mark the 17th anniversary of one of the longest-standing world records. The German city of Jena was the venue back on 25th May 1996 for Jan […]
The IAAF World Challenge in Beijing produced some very good results. World and Olympic champion Tatyana Lysenko of Russia won the women’s hammer throw. Lysenko, winner of the event at the Daegu World Championships and London 2012 Olympic Games, threw 73,12m (239′ 10″) to win the title, which was far behind her personal best, 78,51m […]
The first leg of Diamond League series 2013 started in Doha with a great adrenaline and show. In the men´s shot put Ryan Whiting threw a huge 22.28m (73’1″) to take the new world lead and also the new meeting record. Additionally, the 22.28m (73’1″) ranks him 12th in the all time shot put list. Germán […]
The men´s javelin qualification was up to expetations, although there were disappointments. Vitezslav Vesely qualified with 88.34, which is his new personal best. Vesely is coached by legendary Jan Zelezny who holds the world record 98.48m. Andreas Thorkildsen, chasing his 3rd Olympic Gold in a row placed second wih 84.47m and Finnish hope Tero Pitkamäki […]
- NEW Carbon1 Countervail OTE Tailwind Javelin Review! April 16, 2019
- 2019 March 28, 2019
- Timothy Herman – Javelin Thrower Q&A November 2, 2018
- Ben East sets NEW amazing Record at the UK National Championships at Bedford! August 26, 2018
- Americas Throwers announced for the 2018 Cup Ostrava! August 25, 2018
- Nadine Müller marries girlfriend January 5, 2014
- Nike Throwing Shoes, What’s the Difference? June 2, 2013
- RUMOR: IAAF Hoping to Drop Hammer from Olympics March 13, 2014
- How the USA adapted in the Shot Put post-1995 and Why We Didn’t Adapt in the Discus March 9, 2014
- Harting suggests to change the weights for the throwing implements September 10, 2014
2015 Off-Season Training Talk Andreas Thorkildsen Anna Rüh Benn Harradine Betty Heidler Christian Cantwell Christina Obergföll Christina Schwanitz Christoph Harting David Storl Diamond League Discus discus throw Dylan Armstrong Ehsan Hadadi Gerd Kanter Hammer hammer throw Jacko Gill javelin throw Joe Kovacs Julia Fischer Kathrin Klaas Kibwè Johnson Linda Stahl london 2012 Martin Wierig matthias de zordo Nadine Mülller Olympic Games Pawel Fajdek Piotr Malachowski Reese Hoffa Road to Beijing Robert Harting Ryan Whiting samsung diamond league Sandra Perkovic Shanice Craft shot put Thomas Röhler Tomasz Majewski Valerie Adams virgilijus alekna world championships
- vay tiền tín chấp says: Good info. Lucky me I found your site by accident (stumbleupon).
- A Record 49 Out LGBTI Athletes Competing In Rio Olympics( UPDATED) | All of MMA says: […] Minderhoud( Netherlands, equestrian) Ian Matos( Brazil, diving) Angel McCoughtry( USA,...
- dobre strony www says: of course like your web-site but you have to test the...
- spa days northumberland offers says: When someone writes an post he/she keeps the image of a...
- tyre fitting Brentwood says: It's really very difficult in this active life to listen news...
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets