At today’s Lithuanian national championship some well known throwers participated. The most prominent one, the Olympic Champion Vrgilijus Alekan, competed in the men’s discus event. Unfortunately, his best attempt was measured only 55.37m and hence 5m below his season best. Usually when Alekna competes in the men’s discus, at least when he throws with his […]
Tagged: virgilijus alekna
Hello everyone, after the article about Kanter joining the 300er club for throwing 300 times over 60m Throwholics was asked if they would know how many throwers have thrown above 70m up till now. The list of the 70m throwers: Thrower Competitions over 70m? Virgilijus Alekna 20 Gerd Kanter 14 Mac Wilkins 10 Imrich Bugár, […]
According to European Athletics it is a great week for Gerd Kanter. Currently, the European Athletics U23 Championships are in Tallinn, Estonia which is also the homeground for one of the best discus throwers of all time. On Tuesday Kanter joined the elite club of throwers who have thrown 300 times over 60m. In the throwing […]
The discus legend Virgilijus Alekna ends up with his career soon. It is now the second time Alekna announces his retirement. Already two years ago he stated that he will end his career after the 2012 Olympic Games in London. Luckily for the throwing world he changed his mind and continued to compete and inspired […]
During a bittersweet day for throwing fans, one man’s big throws were beaten by one throw in Hengelo. Sweet, in that the mighty Pole Piotr Malachowski rode the winds to a glorious PB and world leading throw of 71,84m (235′ 8″). Bitter, in that fan favorite and overall great guy Robert Harting’s win streak came […]
Robert Harting’s goal was it to get closer to the 70m during his next competitons. Two weeks ago he opened the season with 68,31m (224′ 1″) in Wiesbaden and was not really satisfied with his technique. Today in Eugene he won the Diamond League Meeting with impressive 69,75m (228′ 10″). Today at the 4th Diamond […]
Robert Harting won the Werfer Cup 2013 in Wiesbaden, Germany with useful 68,31m (224′ 1″) and made clear that one should count on him for the upcoming World Championships in Moscow, Russia. After the competition, Robert spoke with leichtathletik.de about his shape, motivation problems and a very special world record. You put yourself on the […]
Its done! WORLD REKORD from Jürgen Schult is Mine! Thanks to everybody who made it possible. Robert Harting just announced via his Twitter account @DerHarting that he is now the holder of the World Record for being unbeaten for the most days in a row. The previous record was held by Jürgen Schult with 1002 […]
- NEW Carbon1 Countervail OTE Tailwind Javelin Review! April 16, 2019
- 2019 March 28, 2019
- Timothy Herman – Javelin Thrower Q&A November 2, 2018
- Ben East sets NEW amazing Record at the UK National Championships at Bedford! August 26, 2018
- Americas Throwers announced for the 2018 Cup Ostrava! August 25, 2018
- Nadine Müller marries girlfriend January 5, 2014
- Nike Throwing Shoes, What’s the Difference? June 2, 2013
- RUMOR: IAAF Hoping to Drop Hammer from Olympics March 13, 2014
- How the USA adapted in the Shot Put post-1995 and Why We Didn’t Adapt in the Discus March 9, 2014
- Harting suggests to change the weights for the throwing implements September 10, 2014
2015 Off-Season Training Talk Andreas Thorkildsen Anna Rüh Benn Harradine Betty Heidler Christian Cantwell Christina Obergföll Christina Schwanitz Christoph Harting David Storl Diamond League Discus discus throw Dylan Armstrong Ehsan Hadadi Gerd Kanter Hammer hammer throw Jacko Gill javelin throw Joe Kovacs Julia Fischer Kathrin Klaas Kibwè Johnson Linda Stahl london 2012 Martin Wierig matthias de zordo Nadine Mülller Olympic Games Pawel Fajdek Piotr Malachowski Reese Hoffa Road to Beijing Robert Harting Ryan Whiting samsung diamond league Sandra Perkovic Shanice Craft shot put Thomas Röhler Tomasz Majewski Valerie Adams virgilijus alekna world championships
- vay tiền tín chấp says: Good info. Lucky me I found your site by accident (stumbleupon).
- A Record 49 Out LGBTI Athletes Competing In Rio Olympics( UPDATED) | All of MMA says: […] Minderhoud( Netherlands, equestrian) Ian Matos( Brazil, diving) Angel McCoughtry( USA,...
- dobre strony www says: of course like your web-site but you have to test the...
- spa days northumberland offers says: When someone writes an post he/she keeps the image of a...
- tyre fitting Brentwood says: It's really very difficult in this active life to listen news...
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets