The shot put queen Adams seems to be improving in 2016. At the Diamond League meeting in Rome, Adams threw the 4kg ball to a new season best of 19.69m. In 2016, only the Gong Lijiao tossed the 4kg ball further. The current world lead stands at 20.43m, thrown at the biggest throwing festival in the […]
Tagged: Valerie Adams
Double Olympic shot put champion Valerie Adams has undergone knee surgery & will not be competing at the world championships in Beijing. Valerie Adams will not be competing at the world championships in Beijing this month, because she have undergone surgery on her knee, she had said that she would need treatment on her knee this […]
Valerie Adams just published on her Facebook Fan page that she will not be competing at the World Championships in Beijing. Valerie Adams: Today I want to inform you all that I won’t be attending the World Championships in Beijing. I have thought about this long and hard and know it’s the right thing to […]
Today’s, women’s shot put event was the opening of the Stockholm (Sweden) Diamond League Meeting within the “King’s Garden”. Christina Schwanitz appeared to be royal as well. She won with 20.13m and is based on the overall standings uncatchable. Hence, Christina won the 2015 IAAF Diamond League race and wins the $40,000 jackpot. Today’s competition […]
The 2nd day of the the IAAF Diamond League meeting in London, Great Britain is taking place today. The women’s shot put event has just finished. The American putter Michelle Carter won the competition with 19.74m, Valerie Adams placed 2nd with 18.59m and Cleopatra Borel 3rd with 18.53m. The women’s shot put event has just […]
Big names were on the start list for the “Spitzen Leichtathletik” event in Luzern’s Allmend stadion. The women shot put event listed Olympic and World champion Valerie Adams as the most prominent one. World Champion Christina Obergföll, Jarrod Bannister, Johannes Vetter, Benn Harradine, Christoph Harting and many more. In the end, Katharina Moltor stole the […]
It was a historic success for Christina Schwanitz: For the first time in her career she defeated the reigning world and Olympic champion Valerie Adams. For the New Zealander thus ended in Paris a huge series of 56 consecutive wins. For ten years, Christina Schwanitz had to wait for this moment. And for the rest […]
Today’s Diamond League meeting in Paris was a clash of titans in the shot put. The current Olympic and World Champion Valerie Adams lost against German shot put star Christina Schwanitz. Schwanitz’s best toss was 20,31m and ended Adams’ winning streak of 56 victories in a row. Since August 18, 2010, shot put Olympic and World Champion Val […]
- Podcast with Darrell Hill by Tom FitzSimons September 12, 2017
- IAAF World Championships 2017 DAY 1 Round up. August 5, 2017
- A new rule proposed by the IAAF World records set before 2005 to be made un-official! May 6, 2017
- Official IAAF London 2017 Entry Standards Released February 4, 2017
- USA Indoor Discus Championships 2016 & Big Clinic-Thoughts and Reflections December 20, 2016
- Nike Throwing Shoes, What’s the Difference? June 2, 2013
- RUMOR: IAAF Hoping to Drop Hammer from Olympics March 13, 2014
- Nadine Müller marries girlfriend January 5, 2014
- How the USA adapted in the Shot Put post-1995 and Why We Didn’t Adapt in the Discus March 9, 2014
- Harting suggests to change the weights for the throwing implements September 10, 2014
2015 Off-Season Training Talk Andreas Thorkildsen Anna Rüh Benn Harradine Betty Heidler Christian Cantwell Christina Obergföll Christina Schwanitz Christoph Harting David Storl Diamond League Discus discus throw Dylan Armstrong Ehsan Hadadi Gerd Kanter Hammer hammer throw Jacko Gill javelin throw Joe Kovacs Julia Fischer Kathrin Klaas Kibwè Johnson Linda Stahl london 2012 Martin Wierig matthias de zordo Nadine Mülller Olympic Games Pawel Fajdek Piotr Malachowski Reese Hoffa Road to Beijing Robert Harting Ryan Whiting samsung diamond league Sandra Perkovic Shanice Craft shot put Thomas Röhler Tomasz Majewski Valerie Adams virgilijus alekna world championships
- Natayah says: Thank u this is a really good strategy for me I...
- John says: Hey guys, a little off topic - does anyone know Zelezny's...
- Alan Stocker says: Could you e.mail me a contact for a elite coach for...
- Juan Kis says: I cannot find the other 9 articles ? And this...
- Thrower says: 87%****^^^^
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets