The German Championships have just finished and leichtathletik.de talked to the athletes after their competitions. The throwing comments are below: Thomas Röhler: Javelin I had something to defend. That is a lot to do. There were extreme wind conditions. Everything could have happened. During the warm up we said: We can play a bit of […]
Tagged: Thomas Röhler
The men’s javelin event does have a special role in Germany because Germany is allowed to nominate four throwers for the upcoming world championships. Today’s national championships was won by Thomas Röhler with 84.73m. The leading thrower in Germany, Johannes Vetter, placed 2nd with 83.12m and Lars Hamann 3rd with 81.03m. That the German javelin […]
The German championships are up this weekend and we are providing you with a preview on the men’s throwing events. The biggest name competing at the German championships is the double world champion David Storl. Men’s shot put: There is no one in the men’s shot put event who can keep up with the double […]
Germany has a lot of throwers in any of the 4 events available. For some of these events, such as the women and men’s javelin and the men’s discus throw, Germany is allowed to send 4 throwers. Christina Obergföll and Robert Harting, both World Champion, have wild cards. And Thomas Röhler won the Diamond League […]
The Lausanne Diamond League meeting has already produced such massive results in the women discus event when Yaimi Perez beat discus queen Sandra Perkovic. Shortly after the strong boys from the men’s shot put event were one. David Storl showed the world that he is indeed capable of throwing beyond the 22m barrier with a monster […]
At the Schönebecker SoleCup 2015 Andreas Hofmann joined the German javelin trio who have already thrown the qualification standard for the upcoming World Championships in Beijing, China. He produced a massive throw of 83.27m and is very happy about it. Due to Thomas Röhler’s wildcard by winning the Diamond League race last year, Germany can […]
At tomorrow Paavo Nurmi Games 2015 a lot of throwers are going to compete and fight for victories. Among the start list there are world top leaders such as the recent discus queen from Cuba Denia Caballero, Tero Pitkämäki, Krisztián Pars, Pawel Fajdek, Thomas Röhler and many more. Tomorrow some world elite throwers are going to […]
The Schönebecker SoleCup presents on Friday (June 26th) once again Germany’s best throwers. Many competitions have already shown the class of the German throwers and provided a foretaste of the decisions at the German Championships in Nuremberg (24 to 26 July). Five 80-meter throwers in the javelin, five 60-meter throwers in the womens discus event […]
- Indoor Shotput Worldchampion Tom Walsh! March 3, 2018
- UPDATE!: Davinder Singh Kang Prrovisionally suspended for testing positive to Steroids. February 28, 2018
- Johannes Vetter 91.22m Javelin throw! – World Leading throw! and its only February! February 28, 2018
- Top Javelin FAILED dope test / forcing them to pulled out! / The Indian Grand Prix. February 27, 2018
- Kathryn Mitchell breaks women’s javelin record 67.58! February 11, 2018
- Nike Throwing Shoes, What’s the Difference? June 2, 2013
- RUMOR: IAAF Hoping to Drop Hammer from Olympics March 13, 2014
- Nadine Müller marries girlfriend January 5, 2014
- How the USA adapted in the Shot Put post-1995 and Why We Didn’t Adapt in the Discus March 9, 2014
- Harting suggests to change the weights for the throwing implements September 10, 2014
2015 Off-Season Training Talk Andreas Thorkildsen Anna Rüh Benn Harradine Betty Heidler Christian Cantwell Christina Obergföll Christina Schwanitz Christoph Harting David Storl Diamond League Discus discus throw Dylan Armstrong Ehsan Hadadi Gerd Kanter Hammer hammer throw Jacko Gill javelin throw Joe Kovacs Julia Fischer Kathrin Klaas Kibwè Johnson Linda Stahl london 2012 Martin Wierig matthias de zordo Nadine Mülller Olympic Games Pawel Fajdek Piotr Malachowski Reese Hoffa Road to Beijing Robert Harting Ryan Whiting samsung diamond league Sandra Perkovic Shanice Craft shot put Thomas Röhler Tomasz Majewski Valerie Adams virgilijus alekna world championships
- Luke Angell says: We do apologise.
- Throwholics Luke says: We have since changed the image, and apologies for any destressed...
- Werner Daniels says: That is not serious. To write about doping and to show...
- P. RAMA ARAVINTH says: I LOVE DISCUS , I AM ALSO A DISCUS THROWER ,AND...
- says: https://www.iaaf.org/athletes/czech-republic/jan-zelezny-3207
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets