Tonight Ihab Abdelrahman (Egypt) took the Javelin victory with a throw of 86m, following closely behind was Thomas Röhler the German hopeful to take gold at the Rio Olympic games, taking 2nd place with a throw of 85.89 and followed by last year’s world champion Julius Yego with a throw of 83.09. Ihab Abdelrahman will […]
Tagged: Thomas Röhler
At today’s Diamon League meeting in Stockholm javelin thrower, Thomas Röhler will be competing. After his recent victories and new world-leading throw he is looking for more. Four wins in five competitions, four competitions over 85 meters and finally a throw almost to the 90-meter mark: Thomas Röhler is in outstanding form. Despite the fact […]
The massive throwing results continue at the Diamond League meeting in Oslo. First, we have seen the Croatian discus queen Sandra Perkovic taking her 3rd DL victory in a row. Then Joe Kovacs drops a massive 22.01m bomb, and Konrad Bukowiecki tossed the 7kg senior shot to a new U20 world record. If that was […]
Voted by his fans: Thomas Röhler has been selected as the athlete of the month in Europe. It is the first time that the javelin thrower won this title. Decisive for his 400 Facebook Likes and Retweets on Twitter that brought Thomas Röhler the victory in the election, was his outstanding throw to 87.37 meters […]
In Jena, Germany there was a throwing competition organized specialized on the javelin event. Thomas Röhler, currently the best German javelin throwers was part of the organizing team and helped to get some of the best throwers to come. Thomas Röhler underlined his focus on the Olympic Medals in Rio. He produced a world leading […]
The Egyptian javelin thrower Ihab Abdelrahman took all points at the Diamond League meeting in Eugene throwing a new world lead of 87.37m. Ihab opened the competition with only 76.42m and the current world champion Julius Yego from Kenia opened big with a new season best of 84.68m. But Ihab was able to improve on […]
“Watching History” Historic Podium in Men’s Javelin: Two Medalists from Africa by Mark Cullen www.trackerati.com The podium in the men’s javelin looks quite different than it ever has before. Once the province of Northern and Central European countries, tonight’s podium looks like this: Gold ¬¬ Kenya Julius Yego Silver Egypt Ihab Abdelrahman El Sayed […]
Only two German javelin throwers have ever thrown further the new javelin from 1986. Thomas Röhler just threw the 800gr implement to 89.27m in Kuortane, Finland and becomes a valid candidate for the medals at the World Championship! Before today’s competitio Thomas Röhler was ranked 5th on the all time top list with a house […]
- Indoor Shotput Worldchampion Tom Walsh! March 3, 2018
- UPDATE!: Davinder Singh Kang Prrovisionally suspended for testing positive to Steroids. February 28, 2018
- Johannes Vetter 91.22m Javelin throw! – World Leading throw! and its only February! February 28, 2018
- Top Javelin FAILED dope test / forcing them to pulled out! / The Indian Grand Prix. February 27, 2018
- Kathryn Mitchell breaks women’s javelin record 67.58! February 11, 2018
- Nike Throwing Shoes, What’s the Difference? June 2, 2013
- RUMOR: IAAF Hoping to Drop Hammer from Olympics March 13, 2014
- Nadine Müller marries girlfriend January 5, 2014
- How the USA adapted in the Shot Put post-1995 and Why We Didn’t Adapt in the Discus March 9, 2014
- Harting suggests to change the weights for the throwing implements September 10, 2014
2015 Off-Season Training Talk Andreas Thorkildsen Anna Rüh Benn Harradine Betty Heidler Christian Cantwell Christina Obergföll Christina Schwanitz Christoph Harting David Storl Diamond League Discus discus throw Dylan Armstrong Ehsan Hadadi Gerd Kanter Hammer hammer throw Jacko Gill javelin throw Joe Kovacs Julia Fischer Kathrin Klaas Kibwè Johnson Linda Stahl london 2012 Martin Wierig matthias de zordo Nadine Mülller Olympic Games Pawel Fajdek Piotr Malachowski Reese Hoffa Road to Beijing Robert Harting Ryan Whiting samsung diamond league Sandra Perkovic Shanice Craft shot put Thomas Röhler Tomasz Majewski Valerie Adams virgilijus alekna world championships
- Luke Angell says: We do apologise.
- Throwholics Luke says: We have since changed the image, and apologies for any destressed...
- Werner Daniels says: That is not serious. To write about doping and to show...
- P. RAMA ARAVINTH says: I LOVE DISCUS , I AM ALSO A DISCUS THROWER ,AND...
- says: https://www.iaaf.org/athletes/czech-republic/jan-zelezny-3207
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets