Today, Throwholics wrote already about the positive drug tests based on 2008 Beijing Olympic Games samples. There is more sad news to announce. The Russian hammer thrower Tatyana Beloborodova, formerly known as Tatyana Lysenko, and the Russian Olympian Evgeniia Kolodko have reportedly tested positive for doping. Both tested positive on samples from the 2012 London […]
Tagged: tatyana lysenko
The women hammer thrower Tatyana Lysenko, who has a best of 78,80m, finished her season after dissapointing results. The Russian was not able to throw further than 70,62m up to now. Tatyana Lysenko: I have won in the past three year all the major competitions. But after the 2013 World Championships in Moscow, I felt […]
Next to the great hammer results in Frankisch-Crumbach, Germany, which Betty Heidler won with an impressive European Leading throw of 76,91m was another great hammer comp in Marrakech, Marocco. At the IAAF Hammer World Challenge all the big names which haven’t competed in Frankisch-Crumbach battled for the win. The German hammer star Kathrin Klaas was […]
The IAAF World Challenge in Beijing produced some very good results. World and Olympic champion Tatyana Lysenko of Russia won the women’s hammer throw. Lysenko, winner of the event at the Daegu World Championships and London 2012 Olympic Games, threw 73,12m (239′ 10″) to win the title, which was far behind her personal best, 78,51m […]
Russia´s Tatyana Lysenko won the women´s hammer throw final with the new Olympic record of 78.18m. The former WR holder Anita Wlodarczyk of Poland followed him with her season´s best 77.60m. Amazingly huge errors could happen even in such competitions as Olympic Games. After the WR holder Betty Heidler threw a way over 75m line […]
Russia´s former world record holder Tatyana Lysenko won the women´s hammer throw Final on the last day of the World Championships in Daegu. Her winning throw came in third round with 77.13m. Her second best throw was 77.09m and third best throw 76.80m. All her three best throws would have brought him a victory over […]
- Nike Throwing Shoes, What’s the Difference? June 2, 2013
- RUMOR: IAAF Hoping to Drop Hammer from Olympics March 13, 2014
- Nadine Müller marries girlfriend January 5, 2014
- How the USA adapted in the Shot Put post-1995 and Why We Didn’t Adapt in the Discus March 9, 2014
- Harting suggests to change the weights for the throwing implements September 10, 2014
2015 Off-Season Training Talk Andreas Thorkildsen Anna Rüh Benn Harradine Betty Heidler Christian Cantwell Christina Obergföll Christina Schwanitz Christoph Harting David Storl Diamond League Discus discus throw Dylan Armstrong Ehsan Hadadi Gerd Kanter Hammer hammer throw Jacko Gill javelin throw Joe Kovacs Julia Fischer Kathrin Klaas Kibwè Johnson Konrad Bukowiecki Linda Stahl london 2012 Martin Wierig matthias de zordo Nadine Mülller Olympic Games Piotr Malachowski Reese Hoffa Road to Beijing Robert Harting Ryan Whiting samsung diamond league Sandra Perkovic Shanice Craft shot put Thomas Röhler Tomasz Majewski Valerie Adams virgilijus alekna world championships
- Fred Brickner says: How much improvement can a 16-18m thrower expect with the tungsten...
- Juan Villa says: Hello, does this training camp provide coaching to improve throwing techniques?...
- free proxy says: Hello,I read your blog named "Aero GhostJav by Spearwerx! | Throwholics"...
- Clarkceaby says: How to invest in bitcoins in 2019 and receive passive income...
- link alternatif says: I have learn some just right stuff here. Certainly worth ...
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets