The German Championships are around the corner. This weekend the tickets for the Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro will be battled for. The following will be a preview for the women’s throwing event. Shot Put: Christina Schwanitz is looking forward to her fourth consecutive title. Schwanitz is not just looking for the victory because none […]
Tagged: Shanice Craft
At this year’s German Championships there are more important things to consider than the gold, silver or bronze medal. The Olympic Games in Rio outshine the title fights in Kassel this weekend. And in some disciplines is the national title far worth more than gold. After all, who has managed the Olympic standard and wins […]
Tonight’s Diamond League Race in Oslo, Norway showed once again that Sandra Perkovic is the queen of the women’s discus event. She collected 10 points with her winning throw of 67.10m again. Nadine Müller placed 2nd with 63.09m and Denia Caballero 3rd with 62.65m. Sandra Perkovic opened the Diamond League meeting in Oslo with 65.34m […]
As mentioned in the preview for the Schönebecker SoleCup 2016, the women’s discus event was highlighted by possible great results. The event has just finished, and one can see that it was not a lie. The German Julia Fischer won the competition with strong 66.29m. Anna Rüh (64.08m) and Shanice Craft (64.02m) completed the podium. […]
The German discus thrower and bronze medallist Nadine Müller was leading the women’s discus competition until the 5th round. The discus queen Sandra Perkovic was fighting during her last two attempts and threw the 1kg discus 68.57m to take the victory by 3m. Müller placed 2nd with 65.31m and achieved once again the Olympic qualification […]
The discus competitions in Wiesbaden were as promised: Six German athletes outperformed the Olympic standard at the Werfercup, a little later Martin Wierig and Daniel Jasinski followed. The German champion Julia Fischer threw the one-kilo implement 66.59m and thus kept the high-profile national competition at bay. It was the best result of her career – […]
Women’s Discus Throw Qualifying 15th IAAF World Championships August 24, 2015 by Mark Cullen www.trackerati.com The results from the two qualifying groups in this morning’s World Championships women’s discus throw were remarkably similar. Each group produced two automatic qualifiers and well as four by next-best distance. Boom! We have ourselves a final of 12, with […]
The German Championships have just finished and leichtathletik.de talked to the athletes after their competitions. The throwing comments are below: Christina Schwanitz: Shot Put The stadium was full and the crowd was clapping for me but not so for the other girls… I think this is not good. It was a qualification for the world […]
- Timothy Herman – Javelin Thrower Q&A November 2, 2018
- Ben East sets NEW amazing Record at the UK National Championships at Bedford! August 26, 2018
- Americas Throwers announced for the 2018 Cup Ostrava! August 25, 2018
- Throwers picked for European Championships [UK] July 24, 2018
- Indoor Shotput Worldchampion Tom Walsh! March 3, 2018
- Nadine Müller marries girlfriend January 5, 2014
- Nike Throwing Shoes, What’s the Difference? June 2, 2013
- RUMOR: IAAF Hoping to Drop Hammer from Olympics March 13, 2014
- How the USA adapted in the Shot Put post-1995 and Why We Didn’t Adapt in the Discus March 9, 2014
- Harting suggests to change the weights for the throwing implements September 10, 2014
2015 Off-Season Training Talk Andreas Thorkildsen Anna Rüh Benn Harradine Betty Heidler Christian Cantwell Christina Obergföll Christina Schwanitz Christoph Harting David Storl Diamond League Discus discus throw Dylan Armstrong Ehsan Hadadi Gerd Kanter Hammer hammer throw Jacko Gill javelin throw Joe Kovacs Julia Fischer Kathrin Klaas Kibwè Johnson Linda Stahl london 2012 Martin Wierig matthias de zordo Nadine Mülller Olympic Games Pawel Fajdek Piotr Malachowski Reese Hoffa Road to Beijing Robert Harting Ryan Whiting samsung diamond league Sandra Perkovic Shanice Craft shot put Thomas Röhler Tomasz Majewski Valerie Adams virgilijus alekna world championships
- A Record 49 Out LGBTI Athletes Competing In Rio Olympics( UPDATED) | All of MMA says: […] Minderhoud( Netherlands, equestrian) Ian Matos( Brazil, diving) Angel McCoughtry( USA,...
- dobre strony www says: of course like your web-site but you have to test the...
- spa days northumberland offers says: When someone writes an post he/she keeps the image of a...
- tyre fitting Brentwood says: It's really very difficult in this active life to listen news...
- www.encantadordeperros.Es says: He visitado este texto de gran actualidad pese a que lo...
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets