Tonight’s Diamond League Race in Oslo, Norway showed once again that Sandra Perkovic is the queen of the women’s discus event. She collected 10 points with her winning throw of 67.10m again. Nadine Müller placed 2nd with 63.09m and Denia Caballero 3rd with 62.65m. Sandra Perkovic opened the Diamond League meeting in Oslo with 65.34m […]
Tagged: Sandra Perkovic
The German discus thrower and bronze medallist Nadine Müller was leading the women’s discus competition until the 5th round. The discus queen Sandra Perkovic was fighting during her last two attempts and threw the 1kg discus 68.57m to take the victory by 3m. Müller placed 2nd with 65.31m and achieved once again the Olympic qualification […]
The world champion Joe Kovacs beats once again the 22m barrier. At the IAAF Diamond League meeting in Eugene, USA Kovacs put all the competitors far behind him. By over 1m Tom Walsh followed throwing 20,84m and Reese Hoffa became 3rd with 20,58m With a massive toss of 22.13m Joe Kovacs dominated the men’s shot […]
Women’s Discus Throw Qualifying 15th IAAF World Championships August 24, 2015 by Mark Cullen www.trackerati.com The results from the two qualifying groups in this morning’s World Championships women’s discus throw were remarkably similar. Each group produced two automatic qualifiers and well as four by next-best distance. Boom! We have ourselves a final of 12, with […]
Sandra Perković (born 21 June 1990) is a Croatian discus thrower, reigning European, World and Olympic champion. Perković’s successful junior career culminated in winning gold at the 2009 European Junior Championships with a new national record. A month later, she made the final of the World Championships as the youngest discus thrower in the field. In […]
Sandra Perkovic, the queen in women discus throwing, showed everyone who deserves the diamond jackpot of the IAAF Diamond League. With another win at the Monaco DL meeting she accumulated 22 points and secured the diamond race. Today she threw 66.80m to take the victory. Actually, there was no doubt that Sandra Perkovic would not […]
For the first time in a very very long time the self crowned discus queen Sandra Perkovic was beaten by another discus thrower. As already stated couple of days ago the Cuban discus throwers are taking over. Now it was time to make that really happen. At today’s Diamond League meeting in Lausanne, Switzerland, Yaimi Perez […]
Throwholics contacted the Denia Caballero (born 13 January 1990) to talk about her goals for the upcoming World Championships. Caballero is currently leading the world with a massive throw of 70,65m, edging Sandra Perkovic’s seasonal best of 70,08m. Did you expect to throw a world leading mark and go beyond the 70m mark? Denia Caballero: No, I did […]
- Official IAAF London 2017 Entry Standards Released February 4, 2017
- USA Indoor Discus Championships 2016 & Big Clinic-Thoughts and Reflections December 20, 2016
- Pakistan’s highly talented javelin thrower Arshad Nadeem is set to undergo eight months training in the world athletics governing body’s (HPTC) in Mauritius. November 27, 2016
- North American Throws Symposium September 28, 2016
- Its that time again! + Message August 5, 2016
- RUMOR: IAAF Hoping to Drop Hammer from Olympics March 13, 2014
- Nike Throwing Shoes, What’s the Difference? June 2, 2013
- Nadine Müller marries girlfriend January 5, 2014
- How the USA adapted in the Shot Put post-1995 and Why We Didn’t Adapt in the Discus March 9, 2014
- Harting suggests to change the weights for the throwing implements September 10, 2014
2015 Off-Season Training Talk Andreas Thorkildsen Anna Rüh Benn Harradine Betty Heidler Christian Cantwell Christina Obergföll Christina Schwanitz Christoph Harting David Storl Diamond League Discus discus throw Dylan Armstrong Ehsan Hadadi Gerd Kanter Hammer hammer throw Jacko Gill javelin throw Joe Kovacs Julia Fischer Kathrin Klaas Kibwè Johnson Konrad Bukowiecki Linda Stahl london 2012 Martin Wierig matthias de zordo Nadine Mülller Olympic Games Piotr Malachowski Reese Hoffa Road to Beijing Robert Harting Ryan Whiting samsung diamond league Sandra Perkovic Shanice Craft shot put Thomas Röhler Tomasz Majewski Valerie Adams virgilijus alekna world championships
- gabe says: if i throw 2kg discus how light shlould the discus be...
- The 2016 Summer Olympics Will Be The Gayest In History says: […] Minderhoud (Netherlands, equestrian) Ian Matos (Brazil, diving) Angel McCoughtry (USA,...
- itunes codes free says: very good knowledge you guys have at this point...
- pixelgun3dhack.cheatshack.website says: nice site you got at this time how you're thoughts on...
- poo says: F∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆K
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets