Ryan Crouser (born 18th December 1992 in Portland in Oregon ) – American sprinter who specializes in the discus throw and shot put . shot put (7.26 kg) – 21.39 (70′ 2¼”) (2014) shot put (indoor, 7.26 kg) – 21.23 (69′ 8″) (2014) Where will you be living this winter? I am going into my senior […]
Tagged: Ryan Crouser
The 2014 USA Indoor Championships (aka World Championship Trials) are scheduled for the weekend and our focus is on who will be going through to Poland, the shot putters. The current Indoor World Champion and world leader Ryan Whiting is on top of the men’s start list, followed by Joe Kovacs and Cory Martin. It seems […]
While Kovacs was blasting firework in Boston another American was putting on his own light show near the Mexican border. Ryan Crouser smashed his personal best and spin the 7.26kg ball out to 21,23m (69′ 8″). He also had a 5th round 21,09m (69′ 2″). He dropped this post on Facebook: New PR this afternoon in New Mexico! […]
Ryan Crouser’s next visit to Hayward Field should be much more enjoyable than his last. The last time Crouser set foot in the historic home of the University of Oregon track and field, he was watching from the sidelines, injured and unable to compete in the U.S.A. Olympic Trials last July. Nearly a year later, […]
Abilene, Texas – McMurry University junior Paul Davis has been named the NCAA Division II national “Athlete of the Week,” it was announced today by the T&F and XC Coaches Association. Davis unleashed the top collegiate shot put mark – 20.53m (67′ 4″) – in the nation on Friday (April 19) at the inaugural Heartland Invitational. […]
After overcoming injury and illness sophomore posts best shot-put mark in nation during his first outdoor competition of 2013 By Chelsea Bass Texas Athletics prides itself on being the best, and sometimes that means overcoming adversity. Ryan Crouser, a sophomore thrower for the nationally-ranked Men’s Track and Field, is no stranger to setbacks; he sat […]
- Nike Throwing Shoes, What’s the Difference? June 2, 2013
- RUMOR: IAAF Hoping to Drop Hammer from Olympics March 13, 2014
- Nadine Müller marries girlfriend January 5, 2014
- How the USA adapted in the Shot Put post-1995 and Why We Didn’t Adapt in the Discus March 9, 2014
- Harting suggests to change the weights for the throwing implements September 10, 2014
2015 Off-Season Training Talk Andreas Thorkildsen Anna Rüh Benn Harradine Betty Heidler Christian Cantwell Christina Obergföll Christina Schwanitz Christoph Harting David Storl Diamond League Discus discus throw Dylan Armstrong Ehsan Hadadi Gerd Kanter Hammer hammer throw Jacko Gill javelin throw Joe Kovacs Julia Fischer Kathrin Klaas Kibwè Johnson Konrad Bukowiecki Linda Stahl london 2012 Martin Wierig matthias de zordo Nadine Mülller Olympic Games Piotr Malachowski Reese Hoffa Road to Beijing Robert Harting Ryan Whiting samsung diamond league Sandra Perkovic Shanice Craft shot put Thomas Röhler Tomasz Majewski Valerie Adams virgilijus alekna world championships
- free proxy says: Hello,I read your blog named "Aero GhostJav by Spearwerx! | Throwholics"...
- Clarkceaby says: How to invest in bitcoins in 2019 and receive passive income...
- link alternatif says: I have learn some just right stuff here. Certainly worth ...
- Luke Angell says: We do apologise.
- Throwholics Luke says: We have since changed the image, and apologies for any destressed...
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets