Today’s Diamond League event in Rome was quite special. The Olympic Champion Robert Harting had finally his outdoor comeback. His goal was to show that he is still the man in the ring and that his competition should look out for him at the Rio Olympic Games later this year. Robert Urbanek won the DL […]
Tagged: Robert Urbanek
Robert Urbanek (born 29 April 1987) is a Polish athlete specializing in the discus throw. His personal best in the event is 66.93m (219′ 7″), achieved in 2012 in Halle. He competed for Poland at the 2012 Olympics. Urbanek is the European Championships bronze medalist in Zurich in 2014 and placed 6th at the 2013 World Championships in […]
At the “Festiwal Rzutów Kamili Skolimowskiej” Piotr Malachowski smashed the WL with 68.29m. Piotr Malachowski underlined once again his ambition to win the gold medal at the world championships in Beijing. Gerd Kanter placed 2nd with 64.08m and Robert Urbanek 3rd with 63.93m. Currently, there is almost no one who beats Piotr Malachowski. In most […]
The Stockholm IAAF Diamond League meeting has started yesterday with the women’s shot put event. Now the men’s discus event has just finished with the Polish discus thrower Piotr Malachowski on top of the podium with a new season best of 65.98m. Philip Milanov placed 2nd with 64.97m and Robert Urbanek 3rd with 63.25m. The […]
The IAAF Diamond League meeting in London has some good discus thrower on the start list. Among them are big names such as Piotr Malchowski, Benn Harradine, the current world leader Jason Morgan, Vikas Gowda and Robert Urbanek. But none of them won the competition. It was the Belgian Philip Milanov who surprisingly won the […]
There were some quite impressive results in the throwing events of the Polish Championships in Krakow. First of, the world record holder Anita Wlodarczyk won the women hammer event with 78.24m, Piotr Malachowski the men’s discus event with 65.60m, Pawel Fajdek the men’s hammer with 79.24m, and Tomasz Majewski the men’s shot put with 20.80m. […]
Throwholics wrote already about the great results in the men and women hammer event at today’s Gyulai Memorial – Hungarian Athletics Grand Prix. Pawel Fajdek won the hammer competition with 83.12m and Anita Wlodarczyk won the women hammer event with 75.48m. Next to the hammer events two more throwing events took place. Piotr Malachowski won the […]
At today’s Diamond League meeting in Paris, France, Piotr Malachowski took home full points in the men’s discus event. Olympic Champion Barbora Spotakova won the women’s javelin event and also took full points. Piotr finished with 65.57m during his last attempt and Barbora with 64.42m. The men’s discus event was not what everyone expected it […]
- NEW Carbon1 Countervail OTE Tailwind Javelin Review! April 16, 2019
- 2019 March 28, 2019
- Timothy Herman – Javelin Thrower Q&A November 2, 2018
- Ben East sets NEW amazing Record at the UK National Championships at Bedford! August 26, 2018
- Americas Throwers announced for the 2018 Cup Ostrava! August 25, 2018
- Nadine Müller marries girlfriend January 5, 2014
- Nike Throwing Shoes, What’s the Difference? June 2, 2013
- RUMOR: IAAF Hoping to Drop Hammer from Olympics March 13, 2014
- How the USA adapted in the Shot Put post-1995 and Why We Didn’t Adapt in the Discus March 9, 2014
- Harting suggests to change the weights for the throwing implements September 10, 2014
2015 Off-Season Training Talk Andreas Thorkildsen Anna Rüh Benn Harradine Betty Heidler Christian Cantwell Christina Obergföll Christina Schwanitz Christoph Harting David Storl Diamond League Discus discus throw Dylan Armstrong Ehsan Hadadi Gerd Kanter Hammer hammer throw Jacko Gill javelin throw Joe Kovacs Julia Fischer Kathrin Klaas Kibwè Johnson Linda Stahl london 2012 Martin Wierig matthias de zordo Nadine Mülller Olympic Games Pawel Fajdek Piotr Malachowski Reese Hoffa Road to Beijing Robert Harting Ryan Whiting samsung diamond league Sandra Perkovic Shanice Craft shot put Thomas Röhler Tomasz Majewski Valerie Adams virgilijus alekna world championships
- vay tiền tín chấp says: Good info. Lucky me I found your site by accident (stumbleupon).
- A Record 49 Out LGBTI Athletes Competing In Rio Olympics( UPDATED) | All of MMA says: […] Minderhoud( Netherlands, equestrian) Ian Matos( Brazil, diving) Angel McCoughtry( USA,...
- dobre strony www says: of course like your web-site but you have to test the...
- spa days northumberland offers says: When someone writes an post he/she keeps the image of a...
- tyre fitting Brentwood says: It's really very difficult in this active life to listen news...
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets