August 04 2017 saw the first day of the IAAF 2017 world championships taking place in the Olympic stadium in London, and the field events where off to a flying start with the Men’s Discus qualification round with Piotr Malachowski , Robert Harting, Daniel Stahl & Gerd Kanter in the spotlight to not only go […]
Tagged: Robert Harting
Robert Harting is on the way to Rio. With his ninth championship discus gold, Harting showed class at the German Championships. Harting is not going on a trip to Amsterdam; he is fully focused on the Olympics. Discus Olympic champion Robert Harting has swept the competition like in ancient times from the ring and secured […]
Discus thrower Robert Harting current wave of success continues. The Berliner was unbeatable on Tuesday evening at the “Folksam Challenge” in Umeå, Sweden and made in collaboration with David Wrobel a German double victory. “After Kassel, I succeed at the next competition” celebrated the Olympic champion Robert Harting his second win extensively on his Facebook […]
At this year’s German Championships there are more important things to consider than the gold, silver or bronze medal. The Olympic Games in Rio outshine the title fights in Kassel this weekend. And in some disciplines is the national title far worth more than gold. After all, who has managed the Olympic standard and wins […]
Sisters share everything – Brother do not: At the German national championships Robert Harting wants to take back the national title from his younger brother. Then the road to Rio for the Olympic discus champion would be free. And he could avoid a start at the European Championships in Amsterdam in July. The grand prize […]
German athletes have been asked what they would think about the suspension of the Russian athletes prior the IAAF verdict. Robert Harting, Betty Heidler, Christina Schwanitz and Katharina Molitor shared their opinions. Robert Harting: Many countries are so creative when it comes to their flag. It would also be great if it would be possible […]
Robert Harting won easily in Leiden on Saturday. Robert threw to 65.37 meters, which was not far from the Amsterdam European Championship venue up close to his season best. Erik Cadee came in second with 60.24m. Robert Harting was clearly superior to the competition on Saturday at the Gouden Spike meeting in the southern Netherlands […]
For discus gold medalist Robert Harting the revelations of systematic state doping in Russia was no surprise. He demands a hard line and makes a proposal. Discus gold medalist Robert Harting does not rule out that the Russian government covered up a systematic doping in their country. “Possibly intended. Many countries are creative when it […]
- Indoor Shotput Worldchampion Tom Walsh! March 3, 2018
- UPDATE!: Davinder Singh Kang Prrovisionally suspended for testing positive to Steroids. February 28, 2018
- Johannes Vetter 91.22m Javelin throw! – World Leading throw! and its only February! February 28, 2018
- Top Javelin FAILED dope test / forcing them to pulled out! / The Indian Grand Prix. February 27, 2018
- Kathryn Mitchell breaks women’s javelin record 67.58! February 11, 2018
- Nike Throwing Shoes, What’s the Difference? June 2, 2013
- RUMOR: IAAF Hoping to Drop Hammer from Olympics March 13, 2014
- Nadine Müller marries girlfriend January 5, 2014
- How the USA adapted in the Shot Put post-1995 and Why We Didn’t Adapt in the Discus March 9, 2014
- Harting suggests to change the weights for the throwing implements September 10, 2014
2015 Off-Season Training Talk Andreas Thorkildsen Anna Rüh Benn Harradine Betty Heidler Christian Cantwell Christina Obergföll Christina Schwanitz Christoph Harting David Storl Diamond League Discus discus throw Dylan Armstrong Ehsan Hadadi Gerd Kanter Hammer hammer throw Jacko Gill javelin throw Joe Kovacs Julia Fischer Kathrin Klaas Kibwè Johnson Linda Stahl london 2012 Martin Wierig matthias de zordo Nadine Mülller Olympic Games Pawel Fajdek Piotr Malachowski Reese Hoffa Road to Beijing Robert Harting Ryan Whiting samsung diamond league Sandra Perkovic Shanice Craft shot put Thomas Röhler Tomasz Majewski Valerie Adams virgilijus alekna world championships
- Luke Angell says: We do apologise.
- Throwholics Luke says: We have since changed the image, and apologies for any destressed...
- Werner Daniels says: That is not serious. To write about doping and to show...
- P. RAMA ARAVINTH says: I LOVE DISCUS , I AM ALSO A DISCUS THROWER ,AND...
- says: https://www.iaaf.org/athletes/czech-republic/jan-zelezny-3207
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets