Hello everyone, after the article about Kanter joining the 300er club for throwing 300 times over 60m Throwholics was asked if they would know how many throwers have thrown above 70m up till now. The list of the 70m throwers: Thrower Competitions over 70m? Virgilijus Alekna 20 Gerd Kanter 14 Mac Wilkins 10 Imrich Bugár, […]
Tagged: Robert Fazekas
The last time Throwholics wrote about the Hungarian discus thrower Zoltan Kovago was short before the 2012 London Olympic Games. “Zoltan Kovago is the second Hungary Discus Thrower kicked out of Games !!!!”. Back then Kovago did refuse to provide a drug sample for testing and was banned for 2 years right after that. Next […]
By Duncan Mackay April 7 – Disgraced Hungarian discus thrower Robert Fazekas has launched legal action against a Canadian supplement company, claiming that one of its products contained banned anabolic steroids which led to him being thrown out of last year’s Olympics in London. A lawsuit has been filed by Fazekas and his coach, Adrian Annus, against MVP […]
Fazekas who tested positive this summer was initially sentenced to 8 year ban. However it´s now clear that he is banned for 6 months. Hungarian Anti-Doping Agency found that the illegal steroid stanozolol is a part of a substance that is legally available on market and Fazekas bought the substance without knowing its contents.
Zoltan Kovago became the second Hungarian discus thrower to be kicked out of the Olympics on Thursday after he refused to undergo a drugs test, the country’s athletics federation said. Kogavo, who was a silver medallist at the 2004 Olympics in Athens, refused to provide a test sample, a move deemed as a positive test […]
Throwholics already spread the news about Fazekas tested positive for the first sample. The Hungaria´s former European Champion Róbert Fazekas was tested positive two weeks before the Olympic Games. There was a rumour about Fazekas being tested positive and the Hungarian officials canceld him from the Olympic list. This rumour turned out to be true […]
The Hungaria´s former European Champion Ròbert Fazekas was tested positive two weeks before the Olympic Games. Fazekas has a personal best of 71.70m. In 2002 he became the European Champion in discus event. Two years later he was unable to give a drug sampe after winning the Olympic Games ahead of Lithuania´s Virgilijus Alekna. Later […]
The Riga 2012 International Meeting in the Latvian capital saw home wins in the throws for javelin thrower Madara Palameika with 61.45m while shot putter Maris Urtans reached 19.84m. Hungary’s Robert Fazekas won the men’s discus with 64.75m while Serbia’s Dragana Tomasevic took the victory in the women’s event with 60.67m. In the men’s javelin, […]
- NEW Carbon1 Countervail OTE Tailwind Javelin Review! April 16, 2019
- 2019 March 28, 2019
- Timothy Herman – Javelin Thrower Q&A November 2, 2018
- Ben East sets NEW amazing Record at the UK National Championships at Bedford! August 26, 2018
- Americas Throwers announced for the 2018 Cup Ostrava! August 25, 2018
- Nadine Müller marries girlfriend January 5, 2014
- Nike Throwing Shoes, What’s the Difference? June 2, 2013
- RUMOR: IAAF Hoping to Drop Hammer from Olympics March 13, 2014
- How the USA adapted in the Shot Put post-1995 and Why We Didn’t Adapt in the Discus March 9, 2014
- Harting suggests to change the weights for the throwing implements September 10, 2014
2015 Off-Season Training Talk Andreas Thorkildsen Anna Rüh Benn Harradine Betty Heidler Christian Cantwell Christina Obergföll Christina Schwanitz Christoph Harting David Storl Diamond League Discus discus throw Dylan Armstrong Ehsan Hadadi Gerd Kanter Hammer hammer throw Jacko Gill javelin throw Joe Kovacs Julia Fischer Kathrin Klaas Kibwè Johnson Linda Stahl london 2012 Martin Wierig matthias de zordo Nadine Mülller Olympic Games Pawel Fajdek Piotr Malachowski Reese Hoffa Road to Beijing Robert Harting Ryan Whiting samsung diamond league Sandra Perkovic Shanice Craft shot put Thomas Röhler Tomasz Majewski Valerie Adams virgilijus alekna world championships
- vay tiền tín chấp says: Good info. Lucky me I found your site by accident (stumbleupon).
- A Record 49 Out LGBTI Athletes Competing In Rio Olympics( UPDATED) | All of MMA says: […] Minderhoud( Netherlands, equestrian) Ian Matos( Brazil, diving) Angel McCoughtry( USA,...
- dobre strony www says: of course like your web-site but you have to test the...
- spa days northumberland offers says: When someone writes an post he/she keeps the image of a...
- tyre fitting Brentwood says: It's really very difficult in this active life to listen news...
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets