August 04 2017 saw the first day of the IAAF 2017 world championships taking place in the Olympic stadium in London, and the field events where off to a flying start with the Men’s Discus qualification round with Piotr Malachowski , Robert Harting, Daniel Stahl & Gerd Kanter in the spotlight to not only go […]
Tagged: Piotr Malachowski
Robert Harting presents himself in the second Diamond League race after his comeback in fine form and can plan for Rio. But the victory was not meant for him in Birmingham. Olympic champion Robert Harting has put an exclamation point in the second race after his comeback. The 31-year-old Berliner threw a the Diamond League […]
Today’s Diamond League event in Rome was quite special. The Olympic Champion Robert Harting had finally his outdoor comeback. His goal was to show that he is still the man in the ring and that his competition should look out for him at the Rio Olympic Games later this year. Robert Urbanek won the DL […]
Just yesterday Christoph Harting snatched the discus WL from Piotr Malachowski throwing 68,06m. Piotr did not want him to be only the second on the worlds top list and had another competition today in Warsaw, Poland. During the Polish team championships Piotr Malachowski was producing the best result. Piotr threw 68,15m which puts him just […]
Javelin World Champion Katharina Molitor threw the Olympic standard at Diamond League start of the track and field athletes. The 32-year-old came in Doha / Qatar to a distance of 62.12 m and finished fourth. Her world champion gold distance of 67.69 m missed Molitor significantly, but the norm for the Summer Games in Rio […]
Alright, lets calm a bit down after that massive world record by Anita Wlodarczyk at today’s competition. Next to Malachowski’s season best of 68.29m, and Anita’s world record of 81.08m there were other events taking place as well. Pawel Fajdek won the men’s hammer event with 82.07m, Tomas Majweski the men’s shot put with 20.78m. […]
At the “Festiwal Rzutów Kamili Skolimowskiej” Piotr Malachowski smashed the WL with 68.29m. Piotr Malachowski underlined once again his ambition to win the gold medal at the world championships in Beijing. Gerd Kanter placed 2nd with 64.08m and Robert Urbanek 3rd with 63.93m. Currently, there is almost no one who beats Piotr Malachowski. In most […]
The Stockholm IAAF Diamond League meeting has started yesterday with the women’s shot put event. Now the men’s discus event has just finished with the Polish discus thrower Piotr Malachowski on top of the podium with a new season best of 65.98m. Philip Milanov placed 2nd with 64.97m and Robert Urbanek 3rd with 63.25m. The […]
- Indoor Shotput Worldchampion Tom Walsh! March 3, 2018
- UPDATE!: Davinder Singh Kang Prrovisionally suspended for testing positive to Steroids. February 28, 2018
- Johannes Vetter 91.22m Javelin throw! – World Leading throw! and its only February! February 28, 2018
- Top Javelin FAILED dope test / forcing them to pulled out! / The Indian Grand Prix. February 27, 2018
- Kathryn Mitchell breaks women’s javelin record 67.58! February 11, 2018
- Nike Throwing Shoes, What’s the Difference? June 2, 2013
- RUMOR: IAAF Hoping to Drop Hammer from Olympics March 13, 2014
- Nadine Müller marries girlfriend January 5, 2014
- How the USA adapted in the Shot Put post-1995 and Why We Didn’t Adapt in the Discus March 9, 2014
- Harting suggests to change the weights for the throwing implements September 10, 2014
2015 Off-Season Training Talk Andreas Thorkildsen Anna Rüh Benn Harradine Betty Heidler Christian Cantwell Christina Obergföll Christina Schwanitz Christoph Harting David Storl Diamond League Discus discus throw Dylan Armstrong Ehsan Hadadi Gerd Kanter Hammer hammer throw Jacko Gill javelin throw Joe Kovacs Julia Fischer Kathrin Klaas Kibwè Johnson Linda Stahl london 2012 Martin Wierig matthias de zordo Nadine Mülller Olympic Games Pawel Fajdek Piotr Malachowski Reese Hoffa Road to Beijing Robert Harting Ryan Whiting samsung diamond league Sandra Perkovic Shanice Craft shot put Thomas Röhler Tomasz Majewski Valerie Adams virgilijus alekna world championships
- Luke Angell says: We do apologise.
- Throwholics Luke says: We have since changed the image, and apologies for any destressed...
- Werner Daniels says: That is not serious. To write about doping and to show...
- P. RAMA ARAVINTH says: I LOVE DISCUS , I AM ALSO A DISCUS THROWER ,AND...
- says: https://www.iaaf.org/athletes/czech-republic/jan-zelezny-3207
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets