Robert Harting presents himself in the second Diamond League race after his comeback in fine form and can plan for Rio. But the victory was not meant for him in Birmingham. Olympic champion Robert Harting has put an exclamation point in the second race after his comeback. The 31-year-old Berliner threw a the Diamond League […]
Tagged: Piotr Malachowski
Today’s Diamond League event in Rome was quite special. The Olympic Champion Robert Harting had finally his outdoor comeback. His goal was to show that he is still the man in the ring and that his competition should look out for him at the Rio Olympic Games later this year. Robert Urbanek won the DL […]
Just yesterday Christoph Harting snatched the discus WL from Piotr Malachowski throwing 68,06m. Piotr did not want him to be only the second on the worlds top list and had another competition today in Warsaw, Poland. During the Polish team championships Piotr Malachowski was producing the best result. Piotr threw 68,15m which puts him just […]
Javelin World Champion Katharina Molitor threw the Olympic standard at Diamond League start of the track and field athletes. The 32-year-old came in Doha / Qatar to a distance of 62.12 m and finished fourth. Her world champion gold distance of 67.69 m missed Molitor significantly, but the norm for the Summer Games in Rio […]
Alright, lets calm a bit down after that massive world record by Anita Wlodarczyk at today’s competition. Next to Malachowski’s season best of 68.29m, and Anita’s world record of 81.08m there were other events taking place as well. Pawel Fajdek won the men’s hammer event with 82.07m, Tomas Majweski the men’s shot put with 20.78m. […]
At the “Festiwal Rzutów Kamili Skolimowskiej” Piotr Malachowski smashed the WL with 68.29m. Piotr Malachowski underlined once again his ambition to win the gold medal at the world championships in Beijing. Gerd Kanter placed 2nd with 64.08m and Robert Urbanek 3rd with 63.93m. Currently, there is almost no one who beats Piotr Malachowski. In most […]
The Stockholm IAAF Diamond League meeting has started yesterday with the women’s shot put event. Now the men’s discus event has just finished with the Polish discus thrower Piotr Malachowski on top of the podium with a new season best of 65.98m. Philip Milanov placed 2nd with 64.97m and Robert Urbanek 3rd with 63.25m. The […]
There were some quite impressive results in the throwing events of the Polish Championships in Krakow. First of, the world record holder Anita Wlodarczyk won the women hammer event with 78.24m, Piotr Malachowski the men’s discus event with 65.60m, Pawel Fajdek the men’s hammer with 79.24m, and Tomasz Majewski the men’s shot put with 20.80m. […]
- Official IAAF London 2017 Entry Standards Released February 4, 2017
- USA Indoor Discus Championships 2016 & Big Clinic-Thoughts and Reflections December 20, 2016
- Pakistan’s highly talented javelin thrower Arshad Nadeem is set to undergo eight months training in the world athletics governing body’s (HPTC) in Mauritius. November 27, 2016
- North American Throws Symposium September 28, 2016
- Its that time again! + Message August 5, 2016
- RUMOR: IAAF Hoping to Drop Hammer from Olympics March 13, 2014
- Nike Throwing Shoes, What’s the Difference? June 2, 2013
- Nadine Müller marries girlfriend January 5, 2014
- How the USA adapted in the Shot Put post-1995 and Why We Didn’t Adapt in the Discus March 9, 2014
- Harting suggests to change the weights for the throwing implements September 10, 2014
2015 Off-Season Training Talk Andreas Thorkildsen Anna Rüh Benn Harradine Betty Heidler Christian Cantwell Christina Obergföll Christina Schwanitz Christoph Harting David Storl Diamond League Discus discus throw Dylan Armstrong Ehsan Hadadi Gerd Kanter Hammer hammer throw Jacko Gill javelin throw Joe Kovacs Julia Fischer Kathrin Klaas Kibwè Johnson Konrad Bukowiecki Linda Stahl london 2012 Martin Wierig matthias de zordo Nadine Mülller Olympic Games Piotr Malachowski Reese Hoffa Road to Beijing Robert Harting Ryan Whiting samsung diamond league Sandra Perkovic Shanice Craft shot put Thomas Röhler Tomasz Majewski Valerie Adams virgilijus alekna world championships
- gabe says: if i throw 2kg discus how light shlould the discus be...
- The 2016 Summer Olympics Will Be The Gayest In History says: […] Minderhoud (Netherlands, equestrian) Ian Matos (Brazil, diving) Angel McCoughtry (USA,...
- itunes codes free says: very good knowledge you guys have at this point...
- pixelgun3dhack.cheatshack.website says: nice site you got at this time how you're thoughts on...
- poo says: F∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆K
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets