This Message is for the whole of the Throwholics Throwing Community As we all know that it is that time again, the Olympic games! A place for the best of the best athletes to compete against each other, to win gold We here at Throwholics would just like to say a big thank you to […]
Tagged: Olympic Games
He is one of the most successful German athletes in recent years. David Storl has collected in the junior and senior classes an international title after the next. Twice he was already world champion, this summer the 25-year-old wants to land the big coup also at the Olympic Games. With his best performance of the […]
With usual pithy words, Robert Harting has responded to the doping allegations by Yelena Isinbayeva. “Obviously, they are mentally manipulated and deceived. The fact that especially coaches saying phrases like ‘The others do the same thing’ still have success, shows the horizon of many athletes,” said the discus star to the “Bild” to (or “intending […]
Matthew Denny had only one quest this year; ticking off the qualification standard for the upcoming Olympic Games in Rio, Brazil. The qualification standard of 65m was the goal for Matty. To fulfill this aim, Matty traveled to the US to use the right weather conditions. After a few competitions in Los Angeles, Salina, Chula Vista, La […]
Setback for Robert Harting! Germany Discus hope fears for his participation in the 2016 Olympic Games in Rio. Harting suffers a hamstring. Just three months before the Olympic Games in Rio discus star Robert Harting (31) has suffered on its way to comeback a setback. The Olympic champion from Berlin could not train because of […]
Robert Harting, the Olympic, World and European Champion has made his decision not to compete in Beijing. At today’s press conference at the “Bundesleistungszentrum” in Kienbaum Germany, Robert Harting announced that he is not willing to take the risk. These are sad news for the throwing world. The Olympic Champion Harting decided not to compete […]
Discus Olympic and World championships gold medalist Robert Harting (30) will not start at the German championships of track and field in Nuremberg in the next week (July 24 to 26). The Berliner has not applied for the national championships. “A start was never planned,” Harting said. The three-time world champion had suffered a tear of […]
Gerhard Mayer is starting with a bang in the track and field outdoor season. The 34-year-old Austrian threw the 2kg implement to incredible 67.20m at an invitation meeting at Rudolf-Tonn-Stadium in Schwechat, Austria. He has surpassed the Olympic qualification standard of 66m for Rio 2016. In addition, he checked the qualification standard for the upcoming World […]
- Official IAAF London 2017 Entry Standards Released February 4, 2017
- USA Indoor Discus Championships 2016 & Big Clinic-Thoughts and Reflections December 20, 2016
- Pakistan’s highly talented javelin thrower Arshad Nadeem is set to undergo eight months training in the world athletics governing body’s (HPTC) in Mauritius. November 27, 2016
- North American Throws Symposium September 28, 2016
- Its that time again! + Message August 5, 2016
- RUMOR: IAAF Hoping to Drop Hammer from Olympics March 13, 2014
- Nike Throwing Shoes, What’s the Difference? June 2, 2013
- Nadine Müller marries girlfriend January 5, 2014
- How the USA adapted in the Shot Put post-1995 and Why We Didn’t Adapt in the Discus March 9, 2014
- Harting suggests to change the weights for the throwing implements September 10, 2014
2015 Off-Season Training Talk Andreas Thorkildsen Anna Rüh Benn Harradine Betty Heidler Christian Cantwell Christina Obergföll Christina Schwanitz Christoph Harting David Storl Diamond League Discus discus throw Dylan Armstrong Ehsan Hadadi Gerd Kanter Hammer hammer throw Jacko Gill javelin throw Joe Kovacs Julia Fischer Kathrin Klaas Kibwè Johnson Konrad Bukowiecki Linda Stahl london 2012 Martin Wierig matthias de zordo Nadine Mülller Olympic Games Piotr Malachowski Reese Hoffa Road to Beijing Robert Harting Ryan Whiting samsung diamond league Sandra Perkovic Shanice Craft shot put Thomas Röhler Tomasz Majewski Valerie Adams virgilijus alekna world championships
- jameilia jones says: when u say shop at the right time do u mean...
- gabe says: if i throw 2kg discus how light shlould the discus be...
- The 2016 Summer Olympics Will Be The Gayest In History says: […] Minderhoud (Netherlands, equestrian) Ian Matos (Brazil, diving) Angel McCoughtry (USA,...
- itunes codes free says: very good knowledge you guys have at this point...
- pixelgun3dhack.cheatshack.website says: nice site you got at this time how you're thoughts on...
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets