At the “Anhalt meeting 2016” in Dessau discus thrower, Christoph Harting increased his personal best to 68,06m and left World Champion Piotr Malachowski behind. The crowd at the Anhalt meeting was startled several times by Christoph Harting, because whenever his discus landed beyond the Olympic standard (65.00 m), the pyrotechnics went off. This happened in […]
Tagged: matthias de zordo
Matthias de Zordo (born 21 February 1988) is a German athlete who won the silver medal at the 2010 European Athletics Championships in the men’s javelin throw with a throw of 87.81m (288′ 1″) in Barcelona. In 2011, he won gold at the World Championships in Daegu with a throw of 86.27m (283′ 0″). He finished off his 2011 […]
Former javelin world champion Matthias de Zordo is currently on his way back competing. De Zordo placed second at the 2010 European Championships in Barcelona, Spain and won the gold medal one year later at the world championships in Daegu, South Korea. His personal best of 88,36m still stands since September 2011. For Matthias de […]
The javelin thrower Matthias de Zordo, World Champion of 2011, is still trying to get back on track after his injury at the “Halleschen Werfertage” in May. De Zordo greets all his friends and fans via his Facebook page. (Matthias de Zordo Fanpage). He is saying that his achillies tendon rupture is healing very well […]
The name Harting means something. However, this time it was not Robert Harting, but his younger brother Christoph who made headlines. In the third attempt, he threw his discus to 64.99m (213′ 2″), which meant also new personal best and winning the competition. In good weather conditions, more than 2,000 spectators watched the exciting competitions […]
It is long, very long – the list of throwers for the 39th edition of “Halleschen Werfertage” (25th – 26th of May). There are currently 21 pages with 670 names of athletes from 25 nations. Since many years this particular competition attracts the world class throwers to compete. Local discus hero Nadine Müller, hammer world […]
On Sunday 21st of April Betty Heidler will fly to South Africa in order to start her training camp. “Although I’ve been to South Africa many times already I always try to look out for new spots to visit between my workouts.”, said the Hammer World Record holder Betty Heidler. Until the 12th of May […]
The throwers are the successful guarantors of the German athletics organisation (DLV), one of them is discus thrower Nadine Müller. The silver medallist of the 2011 World Championships is currently in South Africa attending her training camp. She would like to get again a medal at the World Championships which are held in moscow, Russia […]
- Official IAAF London 2017 Entry Standards Released February 4, 2017
- USA Indoor Discus Championships 2016 & Big Clinic-Thoughts and Reflections December 20, 2016
- Pakistan’s highly talented javelin thrower Arshad Nadeem is set to undergo eight months training in the world athletics governing body’s (HPTC) in Mauritius. November 27, 2016
- North American Throws Symposium September 28, 2016
- Its that time again! + Message August 5, 2016
- RUMOR: IAAF Hoping to Drop Hammer from Olympics March 13, 2014
- Nike Throwing Shoes, What’s the Difference? June 2, 2013
- Nadine Müller marries girlfriend January 5, 2014
- How the USA adapted in the Shot Put post-1995 and Why We Didn’t Adapt in the Discus March 9, 2014
- Harting suggests to change the weights for the throwing implements September 10, 2014
2015 Off-Season Training Talk Andreas Thorkildsen Anna Rüh Benn Harradine Betty Heidler Christian Cantwell Christina Obergföll Christina Schwanitz Christoph Harting David Storl Diamond League Discus discus throw Dylan Armstrong Ehsan Hadadi Gerd Kanter Hammer hammer throw Jacko Gill javelin throw Joe Kovacs Julia Fischer Kathrin Klaas Kibwè Johnson Konrad Bukowiecki Linda Stahl london 2012 Martin Wierig matthias de zordo Nadine Mülller Olympic Games Piotr Malachowski Reese Hoffa Road to Beijing Robert Harting Ryan Whiting samsung diamond league Sandra Perkovic Shanice Craft shot put Thomas Röhler Tomasz Majewski Valerie Adams virgilijus alekna world championships
- gabe says: if i throw 2kg discus how light shlould the discus be...
- The 2016 Summer Olympics Will Be The Gayest In History says: […] Minderhoud (Netherlands, equestrian) Ian Matos (Brazil, diving) Angel McCoughtry (USA,...
- itunes codes free says: very good knowledge you guys have at this point...
- pixelgun3dhack.cheatshack.website says: nice site you got at this time how you're thoughts on...
- poo says: F∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆K
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets