Robert Harting is on the way to Rio. With his ninth championship discus gold, Harting showed class at the German Championships. Harting is not going on a trip to Amsterdam; he is fully focused on the Olympics. Discus Olympic champion Robert Harting has swept the competition like in ancient times from the ring and secured […]
Tagged: Martin Wierig
At this year’s German Championships there are more important things to consider than the gold, silver or bronze medal. The Olympic Games in Rio outshine the title fights in Kassel this weekend. And in some disciplines is the national title far worth more than gold. After all, who has managed the Olympic standard and wins […]
Robert Harting presents himself in the second Diamond League race after his comeback in fine form and can plan for Rio. But the victory was not meant for him in Birmingham. Olympic champion Robert Harting has put an exclamation point in the second race after his comeback. The 31-year-old Berliner threw a the Diamond League […]
Clear the ring in Rome: 636 days after his last outdoor competition for discus gold medalist Robert Harting is ready to face the competition. The time up to the Summer Games is running out, the road to Rio hard. For Harting the season of truth begins. On the flight to Rome, Robert Harting is looking forward, but […]
Discus Anna Rüh has returned to training after recovering from stomach pain. (Turnov / Magdeburg ) Armin Lemme was audibly relieved at this news: The coach of discus thrower Anna Rüh could announce on Tuesday afternoon: “Anna is better, she has gone back to the training.” Anna Rüh toiled in the past week with stomach […]
The discus competitions in Wiesbaden were as promised: Six German athletes outperformed the Olympic standard at the Werfercup, a little later Martin Wierig and Daniel Jasinski followed. The German champion Julia Fischer threw the one-kilo implement 66.59m and thus kept the high-profile national competition at bay. It was the best result of her career – […]
The German Championships have just finished and leichtathletik.de talked to the athletes after their competitions. The throwing comments are below: Thomas Röhler: Javelin I had something to defend. That is a lot to do. There were extreme wind conditions. Everything could have happened. During the warm up we said: We can play a bit of […]
The German national championships men’s discus event has just finished with Christoph Harting on top of the podium. He won with his last round effort of 64.06m. Martin Wierig became 2nd with 63.55m and Markus Münch 61.61m 3rd. German’s long tradition in the men’s discus event is quite strong. Today, in absence of the Olympic, […]
- NEW Carbon1 Countervail OTE Tailwind Javelin Review! April 16, 2019
- 2019 March 28, 2019
- Timothy Herman – Javelin Thrower Q&A November 2, 2018
- Ben East sets NEW amazing Record at the UK National Championships at Bedford! August 26, 2018
- Americas Throwers announced for the 2018 Cup Ostrava! August 25, 2018
- Nadine Müller marries girlfriend January 5, 2014
- Nike Throwing Shoes, What’s the Difference? June 2, 2013
- RUMOR: IAAF Hoping to Drop Hammer from Olympics March 13, 2014
- How the USA adapted in the Shot Put post-1995 and Why We Didn’t Adapt in the Discus March 9, 2014
- Harting suggests to change the weights for the throwing implements September 10, 2014
2015 Off-Season Training Talk Andreas Thorkildsen Anna Rüh Benn Harradine Betty Heidler Christian Cantwell Christina Obergföll Christina Schwanitz Christoph Harting David Storl Diamond League Discus discus throw Dylan Armstrong Ehsan Hadadi Gerd Kanter Hammer hammer throw Jacko Gill javelin throw Joe Kovacs Julia Fischer Kathrin Klaas Kibwè Johnson Linda Stahl london 2012 Martin Wierig matthias de zordo Nadine Mülller Olympic Games Pawel Fajdek Piotr Malachowski Reese Hoffa Road to Beijing Robert Harting Ryan Whiting samsung diamond league Sandra Perkovic Shanice Craft shot put Thomas Röhler Tomasz Majewski Valerie Adams virgilijus alekna world championships
- vay tiền tín chấp says: Good info. Lucky me I found your site by accident (stumbleupon).
- A Record 49 Out LGBTI Athletes Competing In Rio Olympics( UPDATED) | All of MMA says: […] Minderhoud( Netherlands, equestrian) Ian Matos( Brazil, diving) Angel McCoughtry( USA,...
- dobre strony www says: of course like your web-site but you have to test the...
- spa days northumberland offers says: When someone writes an post he/she keeps the image of a...
- tyre fitting Brentwood says: It's really very difficult in this active life to listen news...
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets