There was a competition held in Tallinn, Estonia today and the start list for the men’s discus event was quite impressive. The Olympic Champion Gerd Kanter threw 65.08m in his last attempt which was enough for the first place. Fedrick Dacres from Jamaica followed on the 2nd spot on the podium with 63.91m. Martin Kupper completed […]
Tagged: mart israel
Today, the Estonian Championships were held in Tallinn, Estonia and the Olympic Champion Gerd Kanter underlined his shape with a best effort of 63.75m. His victory was the 11th at the national championships so far. Martin Kupper placed second with a best attempt of 62.13m and Märt Israel 3rd with 60.01m Gerd Kanter 63.75m […]
The Olympic Champion Gerd Kanter has finally surpassed the qualification standard for the upcoming world championships in Beijing, China. Throwholics was told that Kanter originally wanted to compete at the IAAF Diamond League meeting in London. The organizers did not want him to compete due to his rather “weak” competitions. Quite angry and really unhappy […]
Yesterday, the 40th Valter Kalam Memorial competition took place in Viljandi, Estonia. The 2008 Olympic gold medalist, Gerd Kanter, won the competition with 63.85m. The Swedish discus thrower Daniel Stahl placed 2nd with 62.76m and Martin Kupper, from Estonia, 3rd with 60.17m The competition did not start as planned for the former Olympic Champion. He […]
At the Centro Deportivo Municipal Moratalaz Joe Kovacs beat Christian Cantwell and Cory Martin with a good throw of 21.22m. Cantwell placed second with 20.52m and Cory Marting 3rd with 20.43m. Apostolos Parellis won the discus competition with 60.79m. After his recent defeat at the IAAF DL Meeting in Lausanne again David Storl, Kovacs placed first on […]
Last weekend was the first major discus competition in Wiesbaden with some very good performances. Robert Harting who is still not competing due to an injury was well represented by his younger brother Christoph. He launched the discus during the first attempt to a new world leading mark of 67.53m. Christoph will of couse also […]
It is long, very long – the list of throwers for the 39th edition of “Halleschen Werfertage” (25th – 26th of May). There are currently 21 pages with 670 names of athletes from 25 nations. Since many years this particular competition attracts the world class throwers to compete. Local discus hero Nadine Müller, hammer world […]
Robert Harting won again a big meeting at the famous FBK Games in Hengelo. He opened with 65,94m which also would have been enough to win this competition. He improved during his second throw to 67,34m. The best throw was the third one which touched the 70m line but unfortunately he also touched the ring […]
- NEW Carbon1 Countervail OTE Tailwind Javelin Review! April 16, 2019
- 2019 March 28, 2019
- Timothy Herman – Javelin Thrower Q&A November 2, 2018
- Ben East sets NEW amazing Record at the UK National Championships at Bedford! August 26, 2018
- Americas Throwers announced for the 2018 Cup Ostrava! August 25, 2018
- Nadine Müller marries girlfriend January 5, 2014
- Nike Throwing Shoes, What’s the Difference? June 2, 2013
- RUMOR: IAAF Hoping to Drop Hammer from Olympics March 13, 2014
- How the USA adapted in the Shot Put post-1995 and Why We Didn’t Adapt in the Discus March 9, 2014
- Harting suggests to change the weights for the throwing implements September 10, 2014
2015 Off-Season Training Talk Andreas Thorkildsen Anna Rüh Benn Harradine Betty Heidler Christian Cantwell Christina Obergföll Christina Schwanitz Christoph Harting David Storl Diamond League Discus discus throw Dylan Armstrong Ehsan Hadadi Gerd Kanter Hammer hammer throw Jacko Gill javelin throw Joe Kovacs Julia Fischer Kathrin Klaas Kibwè Johnson Linda Stahl london 2012 Martin Wierig matthias de zordo Nadine Mülller Olympic Games Pawel Fajdek Piotr Malachowski Reese Hoffa Road to Beijing Robert Harting Ryan Whiting samsung diamond league Sandra Perkovic Shanice Craft shot put Thomas Röhler Tomasz Majewski Valerie Adams virgilijus alekna world championships
- vay tiền tín chấp says: Good info. Lucky me I found your site by accident (stumbleupon).
- A Record 49 Out LGBTI Athletes Competing In Rio Olympics( UPDATED) | All of MMA says: […] Minderhoud( Netherlands, equestrian) Ian Matos( Brazil, diving) Angel McCoughtry( USA,...
- dobre strony www says: of course like your web-site but you have to test the...
- spa days northumberland offers says: When someone writes an post he/she keeps the image of a...
- tyre fitting Brentwood says: It's really very difficult in this active life to listen news...
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets