Robert Harting is on the way to Rio. With his ninth championship discus gold, Harting showed class at the German Championships. Harting is not going on a trip to Amsterdam; he is fully focused on the Olympics. Discus Olympic champion Robert Harting has swept the competition like in ancient times from the ring and secured […]
Tagged: Markus Münch
Robert Harting presents himself in the second Diamond League race after his comeback in fine form and can plan for Rio. But the victory was not meant for him in Birmingham. Olympic champion Robert Harting has put an exclamation point in the second race after his comeback. The 31-year-old Berliner threw a the Diamond League […]
The German national championships men’s discus event has just finished with Christoph Harting on top of the podium. He won with his last round effort of 64.06m. Martin Wierig became 2nd with 63.55m and Markus Münch 61.61m 3rd. German’s long tradition in the men’s discus event is quite strong. Today, in absence of the Olympic, […]
Martin Wierig is curently ranked No. 2 in Germany. Only Christoph Harting has thrown further this season. Until yesterday he was not managing to throw the qualification standard for the upcoming World Championships in Beijing. He came close to it at couple of competitions for example in Wiesbaden, Germany or one week later in Halle, […]
Last weekend was the first major discus competition in Wiesbaden with some very good performances. Robert Harting who is still not competing due to an injury was well represented by his younger brother Christoph. He launched the discus during the first attempt to a new world leading mark of 67.53m. Christoph will of couse also […]
The 20th anniversary of the 2015 Wiesbadener Werfercup produced some incredible throwing results. Christoph Harting took over the world lead in the mens discus event with 67.53m. Anna Rüh won the women discus event, also with a massive new personal best of 66.14m. At today’s competition exactly 24 qualification standards for the upcoming international competitions, […]
Markus Münch (born 13 June 1986) is a German athlete. By 2010 trained the 2.07 meter Münch under Rolf Dannenberg, the Olympic Champion in the discus event of 1984. Since 2011 he is guided by national coach Jürgen Schult, the world record holder and Olympic champion of 1988. Münch competed in the world championships in 2009 and […]
Markus Münch is one of the top discus throwers in Germany. In the past couple of years he represented Germany at international championships such as the Olympic Games, World Championships and European Championships. Nevertheless, this year was different. Germany is well known for its great variety of discus throwers. Every country has three spots per […]
- NEW Carbon1 Countervail OTE Tailwind Javelin Review! April 16, 2019
- 2019 March 28, 2019
- Timothy Herman – Javelin Thrower Q&A November 2, 2018
- Ben East sets NEW amazing Record at the UK National Championships at Bedford! August 26, 2018
- Americas Throwers announced for the 2018 Cup Ostrava! August 25, 2018
- Nadine Müller marries girlfriend January 5, 2014
- Nike Throwing Shoes, What’s the Difference? June 2, 2013
- RUMOR: IAAF Hoping to Drop Hammer from Olympics March 13, 2014
- How the USA adapted in the Shot Put post-1995 and Why We Didn’t Adapt in the Discus March 9, 2014
- Harting suggests to change the weights for the throwing implements September 10, 2014
2015 Off-Season Training Talk Andreas Thorkildsen Anna Rüh Benn Harradine Betty Heidler Christian Cantwell Christina Obergföll Christina Schwanitz Christoph Harting David Storl Diamond League Discus discus throw Dylan Armstrong Ehsan Hadadi Gerd Kanter Hammer hammer throw Jacko Gill javelin throw Joe Kovacs Julia Fischer Kathrin Klaas Kibwè Johnson Linda Stahl london 2012 Martin Wierig matthias de zordo Nadine Mülller Olympic Games Pawel Fajdek Piotr Malachowski Reese Hoffa Road to Beijing Robert Harting Ryan Whiting samsung diamond league Sandra Perkovic Shanice Craft shot put Thomas Röhler Tomasz Majewski Valerie Adams virgilijus alekna world championships
- vay tiền tín chấp says: Good info. Lucky me I found your site by accident (stumbleupon).
- A Record 49 Out LGBTI Athletes Competing In Rio Olympics( UPDATED) | All of MMA says: […] Minderhoud( Netherlands, equestrian) Ian Matos( Brazil, diving) Angel McCoughtry( USA,...
- dobre strony www says: of course like your web-site but you have to test the...
- spa days northumberland offers says: When someone writes an post he/she keeps the image of a...
- tyre fitting Brentwood says: It's really very difficult in this active life to listen news...
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets