Zigismunds Sirmais from Latvia has finally ticked off the qualification standard for the Olympic Games in Rio, Brazil. Based on his recent competitions it was not expected that Sirmais would throw the norm. Unexpectedly, but enjoyable for Zigismunds Sirmais. He finally ticked off the qualification standard for the Olympic Games in Rio. 83 meters are […]
Tagged: madara palameika
The women’s javelin event at the IAAF Diamond League meeting in Rome was not showing any spectacular results. The South African Sunette Viljoen took the victory with 61.95m, followed by Madara Palameika 61.92m, Christin Hussong 61.21m, and Christina Obergföll 59.98m. Usually, the women’s javelin produces massive results with such an impressive field of throwers on […]
The IAAF Diamond League meeting in Stockholm is over. The women’s javelin event was the last throwing competition taken place. It was a very special night for the strong women. In the end, the throwers were really close together missing out on the better place by only a few centimeters. Barbora Spotakova won the competition […]
The second day of the IAAF Diamond League meeting in London is taking place today. The women’s javelin event has just finished with Madara Palameika on top of the podium. She threw a new season best of 65.01m. Babora SPotakova made the 2nd place with a new season bet of 65.00m and Kimberley Mickle 3rd with […]
The womens’s javelin competition was promising a fight between the Czech Barbora Spotakova and the German Linda Stahl who is the current world leader with 67,32m. The Czech javelin thrower Barbora Spotakova won the womens event with 64,41m, followed by Tatjana Jelaca who produced a new national record of 64,21m and the German Linda Stahl […]
Todays great throwing results continue with the women’s javelin event at the Diamond League meeting in New York. Linda Stahl takes the world lead with a massive throw of 67,32m. The Australian Kathryn Mitchell takes the second place with 66,08m and the Latvian javelin thrower Madara Palameika placed third with a new national record of […]
The Riga 2012 International Meeting in the Latvian capital saw home wins in the throws for javelin thrower Madara Palameika with 61.45m while shot putter Maris Urtans reached 19.84m. Hungary’s Robert Fazekas won the men’s discus with 64.75m while Serbia’s Dragana Tomasevic took the victory in the women’s event with 60.67m. In the men’s javelin, […]
- Nike Throwing Shoes, What’s the Difference? June 2, 2013
- RUMOR: IAAF Hoping to Drop Hammer from Olympics March 13, 2014
- Nadine Müller marries girlfriend January 5, 2014
- How the USA adapted in the Shot Put post-1995 and Why We Didn’t Adapt in the Discus March 9, 2014
- Harting suggests to change the weights for the throwing implements September 10, 2014
2015 Off-Season Training Talk Andreas Thorkildsen Anna Rüh Benn Harradine Betty Heidler Christian Cantwell Christina Obergföll Christina Schwanitz Christoph Harting David Storl Diamond League Discus discus throw Dylan Armstrong Ehsan Hadadi Gerd Kanter Hammer hammer throw Jacko Gill javelin throw Joe Kovacs Julia Fischer Kathrin Klaas Kibwè Johnson Konrad Bukowiecki Linda Stahl london 2012 Martin Wierig matthias de zordo Nadine Mülller Olympic Games Piotr Malachowski Reese Hoffa Road to Beijing Robert Harting Ryan Whiting samsung diamond league Sandra Perkovic Shanice Craft shot put Thomas Röhler Tomasz Majewski Valerie Adams virgilijus alekna world championships
- Fred Brickner says: How much improvement can a 16-18m thrower expect with the tungsten...
- Juan Villa says: Hello, does this training camp provide coaching to improve throwing techniques?...
- free proxy says: Hello,I read your blog named "Aero GhostJav by Spearwerx! | Throwholics"...
- Clarkceaby says: How to invest in bitcoins in 2019 and receive passive income...
- link alternatif says: I have learn some just right stuff here. Certainly worth ...
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets