The German Championships are around the corner. This weekend the tickets for the Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro will be battled for. The following will be a preview for the women’s throwing event. Shot Put: Christina Schwanitz is looking forward to her fourth consecutive title. Schwanitz is not just looking for the victory because none […]
Tagged: Linda Stahl
At this year’s German Championships there are more important things to consider than the gold, silver or bronze medal. The Olympic Games in Rio outshine the title fights in Kassel this weekend. And in some disciplines is the national title far worth more than gold. After all, who has managed the Olympic standard and wins […]
The IAAF Diamond League meeting in Stockholm is over. The women’s javelin event was the last throwing competition taken place. It was a very special night for the strong women. In the end, the throwers were really close together missing out on the better place by only a few centimeters. Barbora Spotakova won the competition […]
The German Championships have just finished and leichtathletik.de talked to the athletes after their competitions. The throwing comments are below: Christina Schwanitz: Shot Put The stadium was full and the crowd was clapping for me but not so for the other girls… I think this is not good. It was a qualification for the world […]
The women’s javelin event has just finished as well. Katharina Molitor seems to be in top form at the moment. She won the German championships with a solid 65.40m. Christina Obergföll threw a new season best of 64.11m to become 2nd and Linda Stahl 62.57m for the 3rd place. Christina Hussong, the fourth of the […]
As the defending world champion one does not have to qualify for the World Championships in Beijing. But Christina Obergföll, despite being the defending champion considers not doing the upcoming world championships in Beijing. This weekend, Christina will decide based on her result at the German national championships if she is going to compete or […]
The German championships are up this weekend and we are providing you with a preview on the women’s throwing events. The names competing for the tickets for the world championships in Beijing, China is quite big. Four athletes can be nominated in the women javelin event. Women’s shot put: The current best shot putter in the world, […]
Big names were on the start list for the “Spitzen Leichtathletik” event in Luzern’s Allmend stadion. The women shot put event listed Olympic and World champion Valerie Adams as the most prominent one. World Champion Christina Obergföll, Jarrod Bannister, Johannes Vetter, Benn Harradine, Christoph Harting and many more. In the end, Katharina Moltor stole the […]
- Timothy Herman – Javelin Thrower Q&A November 2, 2018
- Ben East sets NEW amazing Record at the UK National Championships at Bedford! August 26, 2018
- Americas Throwers announced for the 2018 Cup Ostrava! August 25, 2018
- Throwers picked for European Championships [UK] July 24, 2018
- Indoor Shotput Worldchampion Tom Walsh! March 3, 2018
- Nadine Müller marries girlfriend January 5, 2014
- Nike Throwing Shoes, What’s the Difference? June 2, 2013
- RUMOR: IAAF Hoping to Drop Hammer from Olympics March 13, 2014
- How the USA adapted in the Shot Put post-1995 and Why We Didn’t Adapt in the Discus March 9, 2014
- Harting suggests to change the weights for the throwing implements September 10, 2014
2015 Off-Season Training Talk Andreas Thorkildsen Anna Rüh Benn Harradine Betty Heidler Christian Cantwell Christina Obergföll Christina Schwanitz Christoph Harting David Storl Diamond League Discus discus throw Dylan Armstrong Ehsan Hadadi Gerd Kanter Hammer hammer throw Jacko Gill javelin throw Joe Kovacs Julia Fischer Kathrin Klaas Kibwè Johnson Linda Stahl london 2012 Martin Wierig matthias de zordo Nadine Mülller Olympic Games Pawel Fajdek Piotr Malachowski Reese Hoffa Road to Beijing Robert Harting Ryan Whiting samsung diamond league Sandra Perkovic Shanice Craft shot put Thomas Röhler Tomasz Majewski Valerie Adams virgilijus alekna world championships
- A Record 49 Out LGBTI Athletes Competing In Rio Olympics( UPDATED) | All of MMA says: […] Minderhoud( Netherlands, equestrian) Ian Matos( Brazil, diving) Angel McCoughtry( USA,...
- dobre strony www says: of course like your web-site but you have to test the...
- spa days northumberland offers says: When someone writes an post he/she keeps the image of a...
- tyre fitting Brentwood says: It's really very difficult in this active life to listen news...
- www.encantadordeperros.Es says: He visitado este texto de gran actualidad pese a que lo...
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets