The women’s shot put at the German championships has just finished as well. Without a surprise Christina Schwanitz won the competition. Her best attempt was 20.00m. Before the competition it was pretty clear that Christina Schwanitz is going to win the women’s shot put event. She opened with 20.00m being almost 3m ahead of everyone […]
Tagged: Lena Urbaniak
The 2015 Unversiade in Gwangju are over by now and some more impressive throwing results have to be covered. First of, the German shot putter Lena Urbaniak won the gold medal with a new personal best of 18m. Hanna Skydan won the gold medal in the women hammer event with 70.67m, the Belgium Philip Milanov […]
The shot put the women event at the Hallesche Thrower days will probably be a rematch of the German Indoor Championships in Karlsruhe. The three gold, silver and bronze medailists Lena Urbaniak, Denise Hinrichs and Josephine Terlecki are going to face each other for the first time after the national championships in Karlsruhe. In Karlsruhe […]
Lena Urbaniak (born 31 October 1992) German shot putter coached by Peter Salzer. Her personal best is 17,84m (58′ 6″) (2014) outdoor and 17,27m (56′ 8″) (2013) indoors. She won the bronze medal at the U23 European Championships in 2013. Furthermore, she won the U20 European Championships in 2011 and the U18 World Championships in 2009. The […]
Lena Urbaniak did it. After international success among the youth (U18) and Junior (U20) years the 21-year-old made is now for the first time in the national team of adults. Her recipe for success: fun and joy. Lena Urbaniak know what it feels like to stand on the podium. The 21-year-old was not only repeatedly […]
Today the German Indoor National Championships took place in Leipzig. Current World Champion David Storl and current vice World Champion Christina Schwanitz both demonstrated their strong form at this lead-up to Sopot. David Storl won the men’s event with a useful 21,22m (69′ 7′) to go clear of 2nd place by over 2m. Tobias Dahm was […]
- Nike Throwing Shoes, What’s the Difference? June 2, 2013
- RUMOR: IAAF Hoping to Drop Hammer from Olympics March 13, 2014
- Nadine Müller marries girlfriend January 5, 2014
- How the USA adapted in the Shot Put post-1995 and Why We Didn’t Adapt in the Discus March 9, 2014
- Harting suggests to change the weights for the throwing implements September 10, 2014
2015 Off-Season Training Talk Andreas Thorkildsen Anna Rüh Benn Harradine Betty Heidler Christian Cantwell Christina Obergföll Christina Schwanitz Christoph Harting David Storl Diamond League Discus discus throw Dylan Armstrong Ehsan Hadadi Gerd Kanter Hammer hammer throw Jacko Gill javelin throw Joe Kovacs Julia Fischer Kathrin Klaas Kibwè Johnson Konrad Bukowiecki Linda Stahl london 2012 Martin Wierig matthias de zordo Nadine Mülller Olympic Games Piotr Malachowski Reese Hoffa Road to Beijing Robert Harting Ryan Whiting samsung diamond league Sandra Perkovic Shanice Craft shot put Thomas Röhler Tomasz Majewski Valerie Adams virgilijus alekna world championships
- Juan Villa says: Hello, does this training camp provide coaching to improve throwing techniques?...
- free proxy says: Hello,I read your blog named "Aero GhostJav by Spearwerx! | Throwholics"...
- Clarkceaby says: How to invest in bitcoins in 2019 and receive passive income...
- link alternatif says: I have learn some just right stuff here. Certainly worth ...
- Luke Angell says: We do apologise.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets