At this year’s German Championships there are more important things to consider than the gold, silver or bronze medal. The Olympic Games in Rio outshine the title fights in Kassel this weekend. And in some disciplines is the national title far worth more than gold. After all, who has managed the Olympic standard and wins […]
Tagged: Kristin Pudenz
As mentioned in the preview for the Schönebecker SoleCup 2016, the women’s discus event was highlighted by possible great results. The event has just finished, and one can see that it was not a lie. The German Julia Fischer won the competition with strong 66.29m. Anna Rüh (64.08m) and Shanice Craft (64.02m) completed the podium. […]
The discus competitions in Wiesbaden were as promised: Six German athletes outperformed the Olympic standard at the Werfercup, a little later Martin Wierig and Daniel Jasinski followed. The German champion Julia Fischer threw the one-kilo implement 66.59m and thus kept the high-profile national competition at bay. It was the best result of her career – […]
Today’s women discus final seemed to be a German sweep on paper at the U23 European Championships in Tallinn, Estonia. And turned out to be real after the competition was over. Shanice Craft takes gold with a new season best of 63.83m, Anna Rüh, probably not satisfied taking silver with 61.27m. The German clean sweep […]
Christin Hussong has caused a bang in Tallinn. The javelin thrower won at the U23 European Championships with 65.60m and catapulted herself in fifth place in the 2015 world toplist. Not only is this the 5th best throw for the senior level but also a new U23 European record! In the 4th attempt Christin Hussong everything […]
Germany is well known as a throwing country but what happening right now with the German Discus women is impressive. We all knew that there were probably 4 throwers fighting for the 3 tickets for the upcoming World Championships in Beijing, China. Nadine Müller, Julia Fischer, Anna Rüh and even Shanice Craft everyone had in […]
The 20th anniversary of the 2015 Wiesbadener Werfercup produced some incredible throwing results. Christoph Harting took over the world lead in the mens discus event with 67.53m. Anna Rüh won the women discus event, also with a massive new personal best of 66.14m (217′). At today’s competition exactly 24 qualification standards for the upcoming international […]
Between individual goals and team spirit: 17 German throwers open their outdoor season at the European Cup Winter Throwing. Against high class competition they have both to check on their own performance and the team’s success. The flights are booked, the hotel rooms reserved, no last minute cancellations among the competitors according to the national throwing […]
- NEW Carbon1 Countervail OTE Tailwind Javelin Review! April 16, 2019
- 2019 March 28, 2019
- Timothy Herman – Javelin Thrower Q&A November 2, 2018
- Ben East sets NEW amazing Record at the UK National Championships at Bedford! August 26, 2018
- Americas Throwers announced for the 2018 Cup Ostrava! August 25, 2018
- Nadine Müller marries girlfriend January 5, 2014
- Nike Throwing Shoes, What’s the Difference? June 2, 2013
- RUMOR: IAAF Hoping to Drop Hammer from Olympics March 13, 2014
- How the USA adapted in the Shot Put post-1995 and Why We Didn’t Adapt in the Discus March 9, 2014
- Harting suggests to change the weights for the throwing implements September 10, 2014
2015 Off-Season Training Talk Andreas Thorkildsen Anna Rüh Benn Harradine Betty Heidler Christian Cantwell Christina Obergföll Christina Schwanitz Christoph Harting David Storl Diamond League Discus discus throw Dylan Armstrong Ehsan Hadadi Gerd Kanter Hammer hammer throw Jacko Gill javelin throw Joe Kovacs Julia Fischer Kathrin Klaas Kibwè Johnson Linda Stahl london 2012 Martin Wierig matthias de zordo Nadine Mülller Olympic Games Pawel Fajdek Piotr Malachowski Reese Hoffa Road to Beijing Robert Harting Ryan Whiting samsung diamond league Sandra Perkovic Shanice Craft shot put Thomas Röhler Tomasz Majewski Valerie Adams virgilijus alekna world championships
- vay tiền tín chấp says: Good info. Lucky me I found your site by accident (stumbleupon).
- A Record 49 Out LGBTI Athletes Competing In Rio Olympics( UPDATED) | All of MMA says: […] Minderhoud( Netherlands, equestrian) Ian Matos( Brazil, diving) Angel McCoughtry( USA,...
- dobre strony www says: of course like your web-site but you have to test the...
- spa days northumberland offers says: When someone writes an post he/she keeps the image of a...
- tyre fitting Brentwood says: It's really very difficult in this active life to listen news...
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets