At yesterday’s Oslo Diamond League meet a young putter from Poland, Konrad Bukowiecki, was leading the competition until Joe Kovacs (USA) reminded everyone who’s the top-cock in the hen house by dropping a massive 22,01m (72′ 2½”) bomb. At his Diamond League debut Konrad took 2nd place and cracked his U20 world junior record with a 21,14m (69′ 4¼”). I must admit, my […]
Tagged: Konrad Bukowiecki
What a great shot put competition at today’s Diamond League meeting in Oslo. The youngster Konrad Bukowiecki, who is still a junior athlete, was performing amazingly with the men’s 7kg ball. In the end, Kovacs won the competition with a massive 22.01m toss. Bukowiecki was probably not unhappy about his defeat because he threw the 7kg ball […]
At the sixteenth European Athletics Festival in Bydgoszcz, Paul Fajdek underlined his great shape he is in right now. Fajdek dropped a massive bomb with the 7kg hammer. His last-round throw of 81.71m meant a new world lead. With each attempt, Fajdek would have won the competition. But it was the last round that produced […]
Everyone who is following the shot put event should have heard about Konrad Bukowiecki. He the rising Polish shot put star who outperformed everyone in his age group. His young career shows already tremendous successes in the shot put event. It is already certain that Konrad Bukowiecki will have his Diamond League Debut very soon. It […]
Konrad Bukowiecki (born 17 March 1997) is a Polish shot putter. He won the gold medal at the 2014 World Junior Championships and at the 2014 Summer Youth Olympics. In addition, he currently holds the junior indoor world record with the 6 kg implement, as well as world youth indoor bests with the 6 kg […]
Alright, lets calm a bit down after that massive world record by Anita Wlodarczyk at today’s competition. Next to Malachowski’s season best of 68.29m, and Anita’s world record of 81.08m there were other events taking place as well. Pawel Fajdek won the men’s hammer event with 82.07m, Tomas Majweski the men’s shot put with 20.78m. […]
Throwholics already wrote about the incredible monster toss by Konrad Bukowiecki, who just set a new national and championships record of 22.62m. We just had a talk with Konrad and will provide you with the outcome. Enjoy Q: Congratulations on your success and the new championship record. We talked about David Storl’s European record couple of times […]
The Polish shot putter Konrad Bukowiecki set some new standards in the U20 shot put event. He smashed his own previous personal best, the national junior record and the championships record. He tossed a monster of 22.62m (75′ 2 1/2″). At the U20 European Championships in Eskiltuna, Sweden the Polish shot putter smashed his previous […]
- Indoor Shotput Worldchampion Tom Walsh! March 3, 2018
- UPDATE!: Davinder Singh Kang Prrovisionally suspended for testing positive to Steroids. February 28, 2018
- Johannes Vetter 91.22m Javelin throw! – World Leading throw! and its only February! February 28, 2018
- Top Javelin FAILED dope test / forcing them to pulled out! / The Indian Grand Prix. February 27, 2018
- Kathryn Mitchell breaks women’s javelin record 67.58! February 11, 2018
- Nike Throwing Shoes, What’s the Difference? June 2, 2013
- RUMOR: IAAF Hoping to Drop Hammer from Olympics March 13, 2014
- Nadine Müller marries girlfriend January 5, 2014
- How the USA adapted in the Shot Put post-1995 and Why We Didn’t Adapt in the Discus March 9, 2014
- Harting suggests to change the weights for the throwing implements September 10, 2014
2015 Off-Season Training Talk Andreas Thorkildsen Anna Rüh Benn Harradine Betty Heidler Christian Cantwell Christina Obergföll Christina Schwanitz Christoph Harting David Storl Diamond League Discus discus throw Dylan Armstrong Ehsan Hadadi Gerd Kanter Hammer hammer throw Jacko Gill javelin throw Joe Kovacs Julia Fischer Kathrin Klaas Kibwè Johnson Linda Stahl london 2012 Martin Wierig matthias de zordo Nadine Mülller Olympic Games Pawel Fajdek Piotr Malachowski Reese Hoffa Road to Beijing Robert Harting Ryan Whiting samsung diamond league Sandra Perkovic Shanice Craft shot put Thomas Röhler Tomasz Majewski Valerie Adams virgilijus alekna world championships
- Luke Angell says: We do apologise.
- Throwholics Luke says: We have since changed the image, and apologies for any destressed...
- Werner Daniels says: That is not serious. To write about doping and to show...
- P. RAMA ARAVINTH says: I LOVE DISCUS , I AM ALSO A DISCUS THROWER ,AND...
- says: https://www.iaaf.org/athletes/czech-republic/jan-zelezny-3207
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets