The men’s shot put event of the Stockholm’s Diamond League meeting was held one day prior the main program. Tom Walsh won the shot put event with 21,13m in the absence of Joe Kovacs. In Ralambshovsparken, the shot put event took place. It is one of the oldest parks in the Swedish capital. Walsh placed […]
Tagged: Joe Kovacs
At yesterday’s Oslo Diamond League meet a young putter from Poland, Konrad Bukowiecki, was leading the competition until Joe Kovacs (USA) reminded everyone who’s the top-cock in the hen house by dropping a massive 22,01m (72′ 2½”) bomb. At his Diamond League debut Konrad took 2nd place and cracked his U20 world junior record with a 21,14m (69′ 4¼”). I must admit, my […]
What a great shot put competition at today’s Diamond League meeting in Oslo. The youngster Konrad Bukowiecki, who is still a junior athlete, was performing amazingly with the men’s 7kg ball. In the end, Kovacs won the competition with a massive 22.01m toss. Bukowiecki was probably not unhappy about his defeat because he threw the 7kg ball […]
The world champion Joe Kovacs beats once again the 22m barrier. At the IAAF Diamond League meeting in Eugene, USA Kovacs put all the competitors far behind him. By over 1m Tom Walsh followed throwing 20,84m and Reese Hoffa became 3rd with 20,58m With a massive toss of 22.13m Joe Kovacs dominated the men’s shot […]
Unfortunately, the clash between double World Champion David Storl and Joe Kovacs did not happen. David Storl called in sick and decided to rest his stiff neck. Maybe a good move after knowing that Joe Kovacs just blasted the 7.26kg ball out the stadium with a new world leading throw of 22.56m. In addition, it […]
Apparently, we do not have much news for anyone up till now. The only thing we do know is that David Storl is not competing at the Diamond League Meeting in Monaco. Throwholics found out about it by looking at the start list: HERE UPDATE: 16.07.2015 15:22 Kerstin Pohlers (David Storl’s Sport Management Agent ): Hello […]
At the Diamond League meeting in Monaco (Monte Carlo) Friday night (17 July), David Storl meets the US putter and main rival Joe Kovacs in the shot put event for the last time before the World Championships in Beijing, China. The men’s shot put event in Monaco will already be a good rehearsal for the […]
Double world champion David Storl who in Biberach two days ago and showed another world class performance with a 21.84m toss. David did an interview with Radio 7 at which he talked about the upcoming national championships (July 24-26th) and the upcoming world championships in Beijing, China. “The German national championship is the final form test […]
- Official IAAF London 2017 Entry Standards Released February 4, 2017
- USA Indoor Discus Championships 2016 & Big Clinic-Thoughts and Reflections December 20, 2016
- Pakistan’s highly talented javelin thrower Arshad Nadeem is set to undergo eight months training in the world athletics governing body’s (HPTC) in Mauritius. November 27, 2016
- North American Throws Symposium September 28, 2016
- Its that time again! + Message August 5, 2016
- RUMOR: IAAF Hoping to Drop Hammer from Olympics March 13, 2014
- Nike Throwing Shoes, What’s the Difference? June 2, 2013
- Nadine Müller marries girlfriend January 5, 2014
- How the USA adapted in the Shot Put post-1995 and Why We Didn’t Adapt in the Discus March 9, 2014
- Harting suggests to change the weights for the throwing implements September 10, 2014
2015 Off-Season Training Talk Andreas Thorkildsen Anna Rüh Benn Harradine Betty Heidler Christian Cantwell Christina Obergföll Christina Schwanitz Christoph Harting David Storl Diamond League Discus discus throw Dylan Armstrong Ehsan Hadadi Gerd Kanter Hammer hammer throw Jacko Gill javelin throw Joe Kovacs Julia Fischer Kathrin Klaas Kibwè Johnson Konrad Bukowiecki Linda Stahl london 2012 Martin Wierig matthias de zordo Nadine Mülller Olympic Games Piotr Malachowski Reese Hoffa Road to Beijing Robert Harting Ryan Whiting samsung diamond league Sandra Perkovic Shanice Craft shot put Thomas Röhler Tomasz Majewski Valerie Adams virgilijus alekna world championships
- gabe says: if i throw 2kg discus how light shlould the discus be...
- The 2016 Summer Olympics Will Be The Gayest In History says: […] Minderhoud (Netherlands, equestrian) Ian Matos (Brazil, diving) Angel McCoughtry (USA,...
- itunes codes free says: very good knowledge you guys have at this point...
- pixelgun3dhack.cheatshack.website says: nice site you got at this time how you're thoughts on...
- poo says: F∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆K
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets