Jason Morgan (6 October 1982) is a Jamaican discus thrower. On 6 Jun, Morgan set the Jamaican record in the discus throw at 68,19m. He won the silver medal at the 2006 Central American and Caribbean Games. He also competed at the 2007 World Championships and 2012 Summer Olympics without reaching the final. Season bests: Shot Put 2001 […]
Tagged: Jason Dadz Morgan
The IAAF Diamond League meeting in London has some good discus thrower on the start list. Among them are big names such as Piotr Malchowski, Benn Harradine, the current world leader Jason Morgan, Vikas Gowda and Robert Urbanek. But none of them won the competition. It was the Belgian Philip Milanov who surprisingly won the […]
Big names were on the start list for the “Spitzen Leichtathletik” event in Luzern’s Allmend stadion. The women shot put event listed Olympic and World champion Valerie Adams as the most prominent one. World Champion Christina Obergföll, Jarrod Bannister, Johannes Vetter, Benn Harradine, Christoph Harting and many more. In the end, Katharina Moltor stole the […]
At the Centro Deportivo Municipal Moratalaz Joe Kovacs beat Christian Cantwell and Cory Martin with a good throw of 21.22m. Cantwell placed second with 20.52m and Cory Marting 3rd with 20.43m. Apostolos Parellis won the discus competition with 60.79m. After his recent defeat at the IAAF DL Meeting in Lausanne again David Storl, Kovacs placed first on […]
Throwholics wrote already about the great results in the men and women hammer event at today’s Gyulai Memorial – Hungarian Athletics Grand Prix. Pawel Fajdek won the hammer competition with 83.12m and Anita Wlodarczyk won the women hammer event with 75.48m. Next to the hammer events two more throwing events took place. Piotr Malachowski won the […]
At today’s Diamond League meeting in Paris, France, Piotr Malachowski took home full points in the men’s discus event. Olympic Champion Barbora Spotakova won the women’s javelin event and also took full points. Piotr finished with 65.57m during his last attempt and Barbora with 64.42m. The men’s discus event was not what everyone expected it […]
- Nike Throwing Shoes, What’s the Difference? June 2, 2013
- RUMOR: IAAF Hoping to Drop Hammer from Olympics March 13, 2014
- Nadine Müller marries girlfriend January 5, 2014
- How the USA adapted in the Shot Put post-1995 and Why We Didn’t Adapt in the Discus March 9, 2014
- Harting suggests to change the weights for the throwing implements September 10, 2014
2015 Off-Season Training Talk Andreas Thorkildsen Anna Rüh Benn Harradine Betty Heidler Christian Cantwell Christina Obergföll Christina Schwanitz Christoph Harting David Storl Diamond League Discus discus throw Dylan Armstrong Ehsan Hadadi Gerd Kanter Hammer hammer throw Jacko Gill javelin throw Joe Kovacs Julia Fischer Kathrin Klaas Kibwè Johnson Konrad Bukowiecki Linda Stahl london 2012 Martin Wierig matthias de zordo Nadine Mülller Olympic Games Piotr Malachowski Reese Hoffa Road to Beijing Robert Harting Ryan Whiting samsung diamond league Sandra Perkovic Shanice Craft shot put Thomas Röhler Tomasz Majewski Valerie Adams virgilijus alekna world championships
- Juan Villa says: Hello, does this training camp provide coaching to improve throwing techniques?...
- free proxy says: Hello,I read your blog named "Aero GhostJav by Spearwerx! | Throwholics"...
- Clarkceaby says: How to invest in bitcoins in 2019 and receive passive income...
- link alternatif says: I have learn some just right stuff here. Certainly worth ...
- Luke Angell says: We do apologise.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets