Throwholics already wrote about the incredible monster toss by Konrad Bukowiecki, who just set a new national and championships record of 22.62m. We just had a talk with Konrad and will provide you with the outcome. Enjoy Q: Congratulations on your success and the new championship record. We talked about David Storl’s European record couple of times […]
Tagged: Jacko Gill
As already anounced earlier today, Konrad Bukowiecki at 69th Polish Junior Championships, Konrad Bukowiecki competed at the 69th Polish Junior Championships. Konrad Bukowiecki did not break the European (22.73m/74′ 7″) nor the World Record (23.00m/75′ 5½”) but he smashed the previous Polish record to 22.21m (72′ 10½”) during the qualification. Besides the Polish record he takes […]
Today there are the 69th Polish Junior Championships. Konrad Bukowiecki is the one to look at. He won last the Polish Junior Championships title despite the fact that he still belonged to a younger age group (U18). Konrad Bukowiecki has achieved already some great results this year. He is the current second in the world with […]
Polish thrower Konrad Bukowiecki (born 17 Mar 1997) reflects in his year. It’s time to draw conclusions. I did some incredible things throughout the entire year. I began with a world record and ended the season with another one. On 4th of January I reached 21,89m (71′ 10″) n Aleksandrów, Poland, beating the Indoor World record with the […]
Couple of days ago the highly awaited duel between the New Zealand shot putters Tom Walsh and Jacko Gill took place. Tom Walsh won the competition with 20,79m (68′ 2″) followed by Jacko Gill 19,93m (65′ 4″). Atheletics New Zealand uploaded a video to YouTube and Didier Poppe added a great comment which Throwholics thinks […]
UPDATE: Due to the good eye of David Kerr in our social discussion board we received updates on Jacko Gill’s matter. Jacko tweeted couple of hours ago: Just so everyone knows I’m completely injury free. My last niggle was over 1 year ago. Even if I was injured I’d still be in Wellington! Previous article […]
Almost a month ago Throwholics published an interview with the next great Polish shot putter Konrad Bukowiecki (“Konrad Bukowiecki trumps Patrick Müller with 21,89m w/video“) about his new world youth record of 21,89m (71′ 10″). At today’s competition in Bydgoszcz, Poland, he further improved his record when he knocked the 5kg ball out to 22,24m (72′ […]
Poland’s U18 Konrad Bukowiecki (bd: 17 Mar 1997) went 21,89m (71′ 10″) indoors at Aleksandrów Łódzki, Poland to snatch the U18 record from U18 World Champion Patrick Müller (SC Neubrandenburg). Müller’s record 21,56m (70′ 9″) was set on 22 December. In 2013 Bukowiecki went 19,39m (63′ 7½”) with the 6kg and 22,33m (73′ 3¼”) with […]
- Indoor Shotput Worldchampion Tom Walsh! March 3, 2018
- UPDATE!: Davinder Singh Kang Prrovisionally suspended for testing positive to Steroids. February 28, 2018
- Johannes Vetter 91.22m Javelin throw! – World Leading throw! and its only February! February 28, 2018
- Top Javelin FAILED dope test / forcing them to pulled out! / The Indian Grand Prix. February 27, 2018
- Kathryn Mitchell breaks women’s javelin record 67.58! February 11, 2018
- Nike Throwing Shoes, What’s the Difference? June 2, 2013
- RUMOR: IAAF Hoping to Drop Hammer from Olympics March 13, 2014
- Nadine Müller marries girlfriend January 5, 2014
- How the USA adapted in the Shot Put post-1995 and Why We Didn’t Adapt in the Discus March 9, 2014
- Harting suggests to change the weights for the throwing implements September 10, 2014
2015 Off-Season Training Talk Andreas Thorkildsen Anna Rüh Benn Harradine Betty Heidler Christian Cantwell Christina Obergföll Christina Schwanitz Christoph Harting David Storl Diamond League Discus discus throw Dylan Armstrong Ehsan Hadadi Gerd Kanter Hammer hammer throw Jacko Gill javelin throw Joe Kovacs Julia Fischer Kathrin Klaas Kibwè Johnson Linda Stahl london 2012 Martin Wierig matthias de zordo Nadine Mülller Olympic Games Pawel Fajdek Piotr Malachowski Reese Hoffa Road to Beijing Robert Harting Ryan Whiting samsung diamond league Sandra Perkovic Shanice Craft shot put Thomas Röhler Tomasz Majewski Valerie Adams virgilijus alekna world championships
- Luke Angell says: We do apologise.
- Throwholics Luke says: We have since changed the image, and apologies for any destressed...
- Werner Daniels says: That is not serious. To write about doping and to show...
- P. RAMA ARAVINTH says: I LOVE DISCUS , I AM ALSO A DISCUS THROWER ,AND...
- says: https://www.iaaf.org/athletes/czech-republic/jan-zelezny-3207
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets