THE PETITION: http://www.petitionen24.com/petition_for_the_inclusion_of_hammer_throw_in_the_iaaf_diamond_le Integration of the hammer throw in the programme of the IAAF Diamond League in 2013 >Introduction The hammer throw is an event in athletics with great, more than hundred-year-old, Olympic tradition. In 2000 the women’s competition was incorporated into the Olympic Programme and since then has shown steady growth both in number […]
Tagged: hammer throw
ISTAF 2013, Berlin, 1. Seotember Germany star Robert Harting won the men’s discus with 69.02m (226′ 5″), close to his 2013 best of 69.91m (229′ 4″). Compatriot Martin Wierig completed a German 1-2 with his 66.73m. His best this year stands on 67.46m. Robert Urbanek (POL) was third with 64.97m. The most satisfying fact for him is probably […]
For my first post I wanted to look at some statistics regarding the men’s hammer throw. In particular, I wanted to examine the performance of top hammer throwers in two Olympic years; 2000 and 2012. I hoped that by analyzing the two Olympic years that were twelve years apart I could get some unique insight […]
On Sunday 21st of April Betty Heidler will fly to South Africa in order to start her training camp. “Although I’ve been to South Africa many times already I always try to look out for new spots to visit between my workouts.”, said the Hammer World Record holder Betty Heidler. Until the 12th of May […]
Hammer thrower Markus Esser has two goals for the future: to participate in the 2016 Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro and then a career as a head coach in his discipline. “I want to see my fourth Games. If my health will remain as it is right now, I will continue to throw another […]
Russia´s Tatyana Lysenko won the women´s hammer throw final with the new Olympic record of 78.18m. The former WR holder Anita Wlodarczyk of Poland followed him with her season´s best 77.60m. Amazingly huge errors could happen even in such competitions as Olympic Games. After the WR holder Betty Heidler threw a way over 75m line […]
Moldavian Hammer Thrower Marina Marghieva has been cancelled from the Olympic team of Moldova after a positive doping sample. This was announced by the Head of the National Olympic Committee, Nikolai Zhuravsky. A statement from the International Olympic Committee (IOC) is still pending. In addition to Marghieva, the discus thrower Natalia Artyk has been tested […]
Finally the entry lists for the London Olympic Games are out! As a service for all our fans Throwholics cut the official list down to the throwing events. The final list of all THROWING EVENTS If you like to check the official list for the other events please visit this post HERE
- NEW Carbon1 Countervail OTE Tailwind Javelin Review! April 16, 2019
- 2019 March 28, 2019
- Timothy Herman – Javelin Thrower Q&A November 2, 2018
- Ben East sets NEW amazing Record at the UK National Championships at Bedford! August 26, 2018
- Americas Throwers announced for the 2018 Cup Ostrava! August 25, 2018
- Nadine Müller marries girlfriend January 5, 2014
- Nike Throwing Shoes, What’s the Difference? June 2, 2013
- RUMOR: IAAF Hoping to Drop Hammer from Olympics March 13, 2014
- How the USA adapted in the Shot Put post-1995 and Why We Didn’t Adapt in the Discus March 9, 2014
- Harting suggests to change the weights for the throwing implements September 10, 2014
2015 Off-Season Training Talk Andreas Thorkildsen Anna Rüh Benn Harradine Betty Heidler Christian Cantwell Christina Obergföll Christina Schwanitz Christoph Harting David Storl Diamond League Discus discus throw Dylan Armstrong Ehsan Hadadi Gerd Kanter Hammer hammer throw Jacko Gill javelin throw Joe Kovacs Julia Fischer Kathrin Klaas Kibwè Johnson Linda Stahl london 2012 Martin Wierig matthias de zordo Nadine Mülller Olympic Games Pawel Fajdek Piotr Malachowski Reese Hoffa Road to Beijing Robert Harting Ryan Whiting samsung diamond league Sandra Perkovic Shanice Craft shot put Thomas Röhler Tomasz Majewski Valerie Adams virgilijus alekna world championships
- vay tiền tín chấp says: Good info. Lucky me I found your site by accident (stumbleupon).
- A Record 49 Out LGBTI Athletes Competing In Rio Olympics( UPDATED) | All of MMA says: […] Minderhoud( Netherlands, equestrian) Ian Matos( Brazil, diving) Angel McCoughtry( USA,...
- dobre strony www says: of course like your web-site but you have to test the...
- spa days northumberland offers says: When someone writes an post he/she keeps the image of a...
- tyre fitting Brentwood says: It's really very difficult in this active life to listen news...
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets