The women’s discus event at the Pan American Games has finished with two Cubans and American on top of the podium. Denia Caballero, the current world leader in the women’s discus became Pan American champion with 65.39m. She was followed by Yaime Perez 64.99m and Gia Lewis-Smallwood 61.26m. The Cubans are on their way to […]
Tagged: Gia Lewis-Smallwood
Sandra Perkovic, the queen in women discus throwing, showed everyone who deserves the diamond jackpot of the IAAF Diamond League. With another win at the Monaco DL meeting she accumulated 22 points and secured the diamond race. Today she threw 66.80m to take the victory. Actually, there was no doubt that Sandra Perkovic would not […]
The German throwers David Storl, Thomas Röhler and Nadine Müller are competing against the entire world elite at the upcoming Diamond League meeting in Doha (Qatar). This duel has already influenced many a meetings and some championships: David Storl against Ryan Whiting. The “US-Boy” has competed quite a few times outdoors already. At 21.27m, the […]
About a week ago the IAAF Continental Cup 2014 took place in Marrakech, Morocco. The results are already out there so we keep it brief. But more important Throwholics asked the throwers how they felt about the competition and their opinion about it. We waited about a week to get a decent number of replies which […]
What a startlist for the women’s discus event. Current World Champion Sandra Perkovic, who is also leading the world with her throw of 70,52m takes another win in the DL. She was able to throw 69,32m (227′ 5″) in the fifth round. Among the start list there are three German throwers as well. The best […]
Moscow schedule: • qualifying round: Saturday, Aug 10 1:30 a.m. EST • final round (top-12): Sunday, Aug 11 12:15 p.m. EST Throwholics’ Picks 01. 69.11m (226’ 9” | 2012) Sandra Perković (Croatia) 02. 68.03m (223’ 2” | 2012) Yarelis Barrios (Cuba) 03. 65.49m (214’ 10” | 2013) Gia Lewis-Smallwood (United States) 04. 65.97m (216’ 5” […]
Sandra Perkovic (Croatia) was crowned IAAF Diamond League Champion in the women’s discus after her victory in Lausanne on Thursday night; a full sixty-three days before the IAAF Diamond League meets wrap-up. She cannot be caught after winning five meets this summer. Her winning mark of 68.96m (226′ 3″) improved on her world leading 68.48m […]
Today at the New York Diamond League meeting Sandra Perkovic threw 68,48m (224′ 8″), which is not only a new world lead but also the meeting record. The previous meeting record was 63,97m held by Stephanie Brown-Trafton from May 2009. Sandra Perkovic, of Croatia, had won the discus at the opening Diamond League meeting in […]
- NEW Carbon1 Countervail OTE Tailwind Javelin Review! April 16, 2019
- 2019 March 28, 2019
- Timothy Herman – Javelin Thrower Q&A November 2, 2018
- Ben East sets NEW amazing Record at the UK National Championships at Bedford! August 26, 2018
- Americas Throwers announced for the 2018 Cup Ostrava! August 25, 2018
- Nadine Müller marries girlfriend January 5, 2014
- Nike Throwing Shoes, What’s the Difference? June 2, 2013
- RUMOR: IAAF Hoping to Drop Hammer from Olympics March 13, 2014
- How the USA adapted in the Shot Put post-1995 and Why We Didn’t Adapt in the Discus March 9, 2014
- Harting suggests to change the weights for the throwing implements September 10, 2014
2015 Off-Season Training Talk Andreas Thorkildsen Anna Rüh Benn Harradine Betty Heidler Christian Cantwell Christina Obergföll Christina Schwanitz Christoph Harting David Storl Diamond League Discus discus throw Dylan Armstrong Ehsan Hadadi Gerd Kanter Hammer hammer throw Jacko Gill javelin throw Joe Kovacs Julia Fischer Kathrin Klaas Kibwè Johnson Linda Stahl london 2012 Martin Wierig matthias de zordo Nadine Mülller Olympic Games Pawel Fajdek Piotr Malachowski Reese Hoffa Road to Beijing Robert Harting Ryan Whiting samsung diamond league Sandra Perkovic Shanice Craft shot put Thomas Röhler Tomasz Majewski Valerie Adams virgilijus alekna world championships
- vay tiền tín chấp says: Good info. Lucky me I found your site by accident (stumbleupon).
- A Record 49 Out LGBTI Athletes Competing In Rio Olympics( UPDATED) | All of MMA says: […] Minderhoud( Netherlands, equestrian) Ian Matos( Brazil, diving) Angel McCoughtry( USA,...
- dobre strony www says: of course like your web-site but you have to test the...
- spa days northumberland offers says: When someone writes an post he/she keeps the image of a...
- tyre fitting Brentwood says: It's really very difficult in this active life to listen news...
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets