Discus Thrower Rutger Smith has qualified for the European Athletics Championships next month in Amsterdam. The 34-year-old Groninger, who lives and trains in the United States, met the qualification standard at a competition last Sunday. He came to a distance of 63.37 meters, his best performance this season. Smith, who became numerous times the Dutch […]
Tagged: European Championships
First day, first gold medal: David Storl added after the World Championship gold in 2013 his second European Championships gold in Zurich, Switzerland: 21.41 meters. David Storl reveals in this interview why he did not seemed to be satisfied over defending his gold medal at the European Championships and when the 22m mark will finally fall. David […]
Lena Urbaniak did it. After international success among the youth (U18) and Junior (U20) years the 21-year-old made is now for the first time in the national team of adults. Her recipe for success: fun and joy. Lena Urbaniak know what it feels like to stand on the podium. The 21-year-old was not only repeatedly […]
Throwholics already wrote a few articles abou the European Cup Winter Throwing from last weekend. See for yourself: http://throwholics.com/2014/03/fajdek-hammers-home-his-power-and-glory/ http://throwholics.com/2014/03/shanice-craft-blast-6416m-at-the-european-cup-winter-throwing/ http://throwholics.com/2014/03/michon-sials-the-vendavel-to-6420m/ http://throwholics.com/2014/03/sirmais-wins-european-cup-winter-throwing-with-81-60m/ Right after the competition Christian Fuchs an author of leichtathletik.de had an interview with the Olympic bronze medalist Linda Stahl. She provided Germany with a victory and cleared the qualification standard of 61m […]
Michael Salzer, David Wrobel and Benedikt Stienen are the ones who all achieved the qualification standard for the U23 European Championships in Tampere, Finnland (58.50m (191′ 11″)). The weather conditions are not bad at all, 19-20° C with light wind in the beginning. During the last two attempts the wind started to get stronger. Couple […]
- Nike Throwing Shoes, What’s the Difference? June 2, 2013
- RUMOR: IAAF Hoping to Drop Hammer from Olympics March 13, 2014
- Nadine Müller marries girlfriend January 5, 2014
- How the USA adapted in the Shot Put post-1995 and Why We Didn’t Adapt in the Discus March 9, 2014
- Harting suggests to change the weights for the throwing implements September 10, 2014
2015 Off-Season Training Talk Andreas Thorkildsen Anna Rüh Benn Harradine Betty Heidler Christian Cantwell Christina Obergföll Christina Schwanitz Christoph Harting David Storl Diamond League Discus discus throw Dylan Armstrong Ehsan Hadadi Gerd Kanter Hammer hammer throw Jacko Gill javelin throw Joe Kovacs Julia Fischer Kathrin Klaas Kibwè Johnson Konrad Bukowiecki Linda Stahl london 2012 Martin Wierig matthias de zordo Nadine Mülller Olympic Games Piotr Malachowski Reese Hoffa Road to Beijing Robert Harting Ryan Whiting samsung diamond league Sandra Perkovic Shanice Craft shot put Thomas Röhler Tomasz Majewski Valerie Adams virgilijus alekna world championships
- Fred Brickner says: How much improvement can a 16-18m thrower expect with the tungsten...
- Juan Villa says: Hello, does this training camp provide coaching to improve throwing techniques?...
- free proxy says: Hello,I read your blog named "Aero GhostJav by Spearwerx! | Throwholics"...
- Clarkceaby says: How to invest in bitcoins in 2019 and receive passive income...
- link alternatif says: I have learn some just right stuff here. Certainly worth ...
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets