Todays Diamond League meeting was held in New York, USA. The German super star Robert Harting won the meeting easily. No one came close to the current Olympic, World and European Champion. Robert won the competition with 68,24m, Piotr became second with 65,45m and Ehsan Hadadi 65,23m third. Harting was leading the competition right from […]
Tagged: Ehsan Hadadi
Like our previous article, the translator wishes to remain anonymous. by Editor 90: It was during the 2012 London Olympic Games which the sport of track and field, with the outstanding work of a great sportsman by the name of Ehsan Hadadi, earned a precious silver medal in the discus throw. If he had thrown […]
Robert Harting’s goal was it to get closer to the 70m during his next competitons. Two weeks ago he opened the season with 68,31m (224′ 1″) in Wiesbaden and was not really satisfied with his technique. Today in Eugene he won the Diamond League Meeting with impressive 69,75m (228′ 10″). Today at the 4th Diamond […]
No more FBK Games in Hengelo in the future!? Why? The powers-that-be want to convert the stadium into a football (soccer) pitch. Throwholics is calling on all of you to participate in the petition to stop that. Erik Cadée reached out to us and is looking for support of the petition: PETITION Thank you Erik […]
Robert Harting ended last year as the Olympic and European discus champion. He did so after a summer where in May he had sent out a message with maximum impact. Twelve months on he is back repeating the same story – almost to the day. Exactly a year ago German thrower Harting produced his longest […]
As we announced earlier in April “Hadadi refuses to represent Iran” : Now the latest news. note from Throwholics: This article was banned and removed from the internet by the Iranian government. A member of your throwing community was willing to translate it on the condition of anonymity. Complaints from the champion of discus and […]
In absent of the best Iranian discus thrower Ehsan Hadadi, who is currently training in the United States, Mahmoud Samimi won the Iranian Championships. Ehsan Hadadi, with a best of 68.20m (223′ 9″), did not compete at the Iranian Championships maybe due several reasons. First of all we brought to you an article that Hadadi […]
Olympic silver Ehsan Hadadi is at “war” with the Iranian Athletics Federation and Olympic Committee. “I won´t participate at the World Championships in Moscow,” Hadadi told Õhtuleht. According to Ehsan Hadadi, both organizations don´t invest “enough” into his career. “I had a coach and masseur for seven years. Now I have nobody. I am very […]
- Indoor Shotput Worldchampion Tom Walsh! March 3, 2018
- UPDATE!: Davinder Singh Kang Prrovisionally suspended for testing positive to Steroids. February 28, 2018
- Johannes Vetter 91.22m Javelin throw! – World Leading throw! and its only February! February 28, 2018
- Top Javelin FAILED dope test / forcing them to pulled out! / The Indian Grand Prix. February 27, 2018
- Kathryn Mitchell breaks women’s javelin record 67.58! February 11, 2018
- Nike Throwing Shoes, What’s the Difference? June 2, 2013
- RUMOR: IAAF Hoping to Drop Hammer from Olympics March 13, 2014
- Nadine Müller marries girlfriend January 5, 2014
- How the USA adapted in the Shot Put post-1995 and Why We Didn’t Adapt in the Discus March 9, 2014
- Harting suggests to change the weights for the throwing implements September 10, 2014
2015 Off-Season Training Talk Andreas Thorkildsen Anna Rüh Benn Harradine Betty Heidler Christian Cantwell Christina Obergföll Christina Schwanitz Christoph Harting David Storl Diamond League Discus discus throw Dylan Armstrong Ehsan Hadadi Gerd Kanter Hammer hammer throw Jacko Gill javelin throw Joe Kovacs Julia Fischer Kathrin Klaas Kibwè Johnson Linda Stahl london 2012 Martin Wierig matthias de zordo Nadine Mülller Olympic Games Pawel Fajdek Piotr Malachowski Reese Hoffa Road to Beijing Robert Harting Ryan Whiting samsung diamond league Sandra Perkovic Shanice Craft shot put Thomas Röhler Tomasz Majewski Valerie Adams virgilijus alekna world championships
- Luke Angell says: We do apologise.
- Throwholics Luke says: We have since changed the image, and apologies for any destressed...
- Werner Daniels says: That is not serious. To write about doping and to show...
- P. RAMA ARAVINTH says: I LOVE DISCUS , I AM ALSO A DISCUS THROWER ,AND...
- says: https://www.iaaf.org/athletes/czech-republic/jan-zelezny-3207
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets