Today, Throwholics wrote already about the positive drug tests based on 2008 Beijing Olympic Games samples. There is more sad news to announce. The Russian hammer thrower Tatyana Beloborodova, formerly known as Tatyana Lysenko, and the Russian Olympian Evgeniia Kolodko have reportedly tested positive for doping. Both tested positive on samples from the 2012 London […]
Tagged: Dylan Armstrong
In the early- 1970s David Bowie sang, Every time I thought I’d got it made, It seemed the taste was not so sweet, So I turned myself to face me, Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes Turn and face the strange, Ch-ch-changes Just gonna have to be a different woman, Twenty-four year old Canadian, Taryn Suttie’s life has written that […]
Great results, especially in the hammer events, were produced at the 11th Athletic Bridge – Memorial Zdenka Hrbacka competition in Dubnica nad Váhom. Krisztián Pars won the men’s hammer competiton over the new World Champion Paweł Fajdek. A new world lead of 82,40m was needed to beat Fajdek (82,27m). In absence of Lysenko, Anita Włodarczyk was […]
The Polish Shot Putter Tomasz Majewski took Gold with 21,89m! David Storl became second with his new personal best of 21,86m and the american Reese Hoffa takes bronce with 21,23m. All in all this Shot Put Final was an epic battle! The promising Americans couldn’t show their best performances during the whole final. The first […]
Finally the entry lists for the London Olympic Games are out! As a service for all our fans Throwholics cut the official list down to the throwing events. The final list of all THROWING EVENTS If you like to check the official list for the other events please visit this post HERE
Reese Hoffa (USA) won the competition with his new season´s best of 21.81m. It sets him the 1st in the world top list this year. Hoffa´s previous season´s best was 21.73m since 18 April. Hoffa was impressively consistent today with throws of 21,40m, 21,81m, 21,37m, 21,72m, 21,69m, X. The competition behind Hoffa was also interesting. […]
Reigning shot put world champion and 2011 European Athletics Rising Star of Year David Storl started the season in impressive fashion buy adding almost half-a-metre to his indoor best with an effort of 21.24m on home soil at the Nordhausen shot put meeting in Germany on Friday. Storl, still only 21, had three throws over […]
The finest men’s shot putters in the world will converge upon Nordhausen, Germany, for the 12th International Energy Indoor Shot Put on Friday 20 January. The marquee athlete will be German’s David Storl, who shocked with his surprise victory at the World Championships in Daegu last summer. But the 21-year-old will have a fierce battle […]
- A new rule proposed by the IAAF World records set before 2005 to be made un-official! May 6, 2017
- Official IAAF London 2017 Entry Standards Released February 4, 2017
- USA Indoor Discus Championships 2016 & Big Clinic-Thoughts and Reflections December 20, 2016
- Pakistan’s highly talented javelin thrower Arshad Nadeem is set to undergo eight months training in the world athletics governing body’s (HPTC) in Mauritius. November 27, 2016
- North American Throws Symposium September 28, 2016
- RUMOR: IAAF Hoping to Drop Hammer from Olympics March 13, 2014
- Nike Throwing Shoes, What’s the Difference? June 2, 2013
- Nadine Müller marries girlfriend January 5, 2014
- How the USA adapted in the Shot Put post-1995 and Why We Didn’t Adapt in the Discus March 9, 2014
- Harting suggests to change the weights for the throwing implements September 10, 2014
2015 Off-Season Training Talk Andreas Thorkildsen Anna Rüh Benn Harradine Betty Heidler Christian Cantwell Christina Obergföll Christina Schwanitz Christoph Harting David Storl Diamond League Discus discus throw Dylan Armstrong Ehsan Hadadi Gerd Kanter Hammer hammer throw Jacko Gill javelin throw Joe Kovacs Julia Fischer Kathrin Klaas Kibwè Johnson Konrad Bukowiecki Linda Stahl london 2012 Martin Wierig matthias de zordo Nadine Mülller Olympic Games Piotr Malachowski Reese Hoffa Road to Beijing Robert Harting Ryan Whiting samsung diamond league Sandra Perkovic Shanice Craft shot put Thomas Röhler Tomasz Majewski Valerie Adams virgilijus alekna world championships
- John says: Hey guys, a little off topic - does anyone know Zelezny's...
- Alan Stocker says: Could you e.mail me a contact for a elite coach for...
- Juan Kis says: I cannot find the other 9 articles ? And this...
- Thrower says: 87%****^^^^
- Thrower says: I throw between 100-115. I havent learned the spin yet and...
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets