The second day of the European Athletics Team Championships seems to be a great day for the throwing world. The German shootingstar Andreas Hofman won surprisingly the men’s javelin event against the Russian Dmitriy Tarabin. Hofman won the competition with a massive personal best of 86,13m, followed by Tarabin’s season best of 83,40m and the […]
Tagged: Dmitriy Tarabin
Next to the great hammer results in Frankisch-Crumbach, Germany, which Betty Heidler won with an impressive European Leading throw of 76,91m was another great hammer comp in Marrakech, Marocco. At the IAAF Hammer World Challenge all the big names which haven’t competed in Frankisch-Crumbach battled for the win. The German hammer star Kathrin Klaas was […]
National Championships, Russia, Day 3 24.07.2013 Dmitriy Tarabin launches the new world lead and personal best in the men´s javelin competition. 88.84m is the new mark. His previous best was 85.99m from 23.06.2013 (Gateshead). He won the competition by over 10 meters ahead of Aleksey Tovarnov (78.32m). Tarabin´s progression through last couple of years has […]
The IAAF World Challenge in Beijing produced some very good results. World and Olympic champion Tatyana Lysenko of Russia won the women’s hammer throw. Lysenko, winner of the event at the Daegu World Championships and London 2012 Olympic Games, threw 73,12m (239′ 10″) to win the title, which was far behind her personal best, 78,51m […]
The Diamond League meeting in Liu Xiang’s hometown of Shanghai began on Saturday with a bang: European Indoor champion Christina Schwanitz won the shot put competition with a personal best of 20.20m (66′ 3″). Malachowski won the discus competition with a massive 67.34m (220′ 11″). Currently he is ranked 2nd in the 2013 world list. Gerd Kanter […]
Dmitriy Tarabin, now 19 years old, (RUS ) threw a huge lifetime best of 85.10m at the Russian U23 Championships. His previous best was 82.86m since 12 June. Tarabin has been “bolting” for the past 4 years. In 2007 he threw just 55.18m, then rewrote the record books of Moldova in 2008 when he broke […]
- Nike Throwing Shoes, What’s the Difference? June 2, 2013
- RUMOR: IAAF Hoping to Drop Hammer from Olympics March 13, 2014
- Nadine Müller marries girlfriend January 5, 2014
- How the USA adapted in the Shot Put post-1995 and Why We Didn’t Adapt in the Discus March 9, 2014
- Harting suggests to change the weights for the throwing implements September 10, 2014
2015 Off-Season Training Talk Andreas Thorkildsen Anna Rüh Benn Harradine Betty Heidler Christian Cantwell Christina Obergföll Christina Schwanitz Christoph Harting David Storl Diamond League Discus discus throw Dylan Armstrong Ehsan Hadadi Gerd Kanter Hammer hammer throw Jacko Gill javelin throw Joe Kovacs Julia Fischer Kathrin Klaas Kibwè Johnson Konrad Bukowiecki Linda Stahl london 2012 Martin Wierig matthias de zordo Nadine Mülller Olympic Games Piotr Malachowski Reese Hoffa Road to Beijing Robert Harting Ryan Whiting samsung diamond league Sandra Perkovic Shanice Craft shot put Thomas Röhler Tomasz Majewski Valerie Adams virgilijus alekna world championships
- Juan Villa says: Hello, does this training camp provide coaching to improve throwing techniques?...
- free proxy says: Hello,I read your blog named "Aero GhostJav by Spearwerx! | Throwholics"...
- Clarkceaby says: How to invest in bitcoins in 2019 and receive passive income...
- link alternatif says: I have learn some just right stuff here. Certainly worth ...
- Luke Angell says: We do apologise.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets