At the Schönebecker SoleCup 2015 Andreas Hofmann joined the German javelin trio who have already thrown the qualification standard for the upcoming World Championships in Beijing, China. He produced a massive throw of 83.27m and is very happy about it. Due to Thomas Röhler’s wildcard by winning the Diamond League race last year, Germany can […]
Tagged: Diamond League
This Wednesday I’m making my second trip to China in the past year. In 2014 I was in Beijing and this Wednesday I’ll be jetting off to Shanghai to compete against the German Christina Schwanitz, China’s World and Olympic medallist, Gong Lijiao, Commonwealth Games silver medallist, Clepatra Borel from Trinidad and Tobago and Yulia Leantsiuk […]
Quite some unexpected rumours made the rounds today. Allegedly Robert Harting would suffer from a cruciate ligament tear. After couple of hours after the rumour spread it turns out to be true. Unfortunately, Robert Harting confirmed his injury on his Facebook Page this afternoon. Due to this severe injury he will loose a couple of […]
Robert Harting won the Memorial van Damme Diamond League meeting in Brüssel last friday. Even though he won the competition he did not win the Diamond League Race. The Polish discus thrower Piotr Malachowski won the race by 2 points. But even without the crystal trophy in hand Harting enjoyed the trip back home. This […]
Most of the ones following Track & Field/Athletics know about the fact that Diamond League meeting organisers do not care for the hammer throwing event. They are still not part of the Diamond League and who knows if they ever will be. Throwholics strongly suggest to do everything possible to include the hammer throw and […]
Diamond League meet in Zürich was held yesterday. It was a final for discus throwers and turned out as surprise. Gerd Kanter won with his best this year 67.02m and jackpotted to 50000$. Robert Harting was second with 66.83m. “I am not angry, at least my bag is full on chocolate” he said. Kanter was […]
Today at the New York Diamond League meeting Sandra Perkovic threw 68,48m (224′ 8″), which is not only a new world lead but also the meeting record. The previous meeting record was 63,97m held by Stephanie Brown-Trafton from May 2009. Sandra Perkovic, of Croatia, had won the discus at the opening Diamond League meeting in […]
Hammer thrower Kathrin Klaas will open her season this Sunday May 19th at the throwing meeting in Fränkisch-Crumbach. The following interview will cover her preparation for the season, why she still competes for LG Eintrach Frankfurt and what she thinks about her new training partner Markus Esser. Question: Kathrin, you have been in Split, Croatia […]
- Official IAAF London 2017 Entry Standards Released February 4, 2017
- USA Indoor Discus Championships 2016 & Big Clinic-Thoughts and Reflections December 20, 2016
- Pakistan’s highly talented javelin thrower Arshad Nadeem is set to undergo eight months training in the world athletics governing body’s (HPTC) in Mauritius. November 27, 2016
- North American Throws Symposium September 28, 2016
- Its that time again! + Message August 5, 2016
- RUMOR: IAAF Hoping to Drop Hammer from Olympics March 13, 2014
- Nike Throwing Shoes, What’s the Difference? June 2, 2013
- Nadine Müller marries girlfriend January 5, 2014
- How the USA adapted in the Shot Put post-1995 and Why We Didn’t Adapt in the Discus March 9, 2014
- Harting suggests to change the weights for the throwing implements September 10, 2014
2015 Off-Season Training Talk Andreas Thorkildsen Anna Rüh Benn Harradine Betty Heidler Christian Cantwell Christina Obergföll Christina Schwanitz Christoph Harting David Storl Diamond League Discus discus throw Dylan Armstrong Ehsan Hadadi Gerd Kanter Hammer hammer throw Jacko Gill javelin throw Joe Kovacs Julia Fischer Kathrin Klaas Kibwè Johnson Konrad Bukowiecki Linda Stahl london 2012 Martin Wierig matthias de zordo Nadine Mülller Olympic Games Piotr Malachowski Reese Hoffa Road to Beijing Robert Harting Ryan Whiting samsung diamond league Sandra Perkovic Shanice Craft shot put Thomas Röhler Tomasz Majewski Valerie Adams virgilijus alekna world championships
- jameilia jones says: when u say shop at the right time do u mean...
- gabe says: if i throw 2kg discus how light shlould the discus be...
- The 2016 Summer Olympics Will Be The Gayest In History says: […] Minderhoud (Netherlands, equestrian) Ian Matos (Brazil, diving) Angel McCoughtry (USA,...
- itunes codes free says: very good knowledge you guys have at this point...
- pixelgun3dhack.cheatshack.website says: nice site you got at this time how you're thoughts on...
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets