Russia´s former world record holder Tatyana Lysenko won the women´s hammer throw Final on the last day of the World Championships in Daegu. Her winning throw came in third round with 77.13m. Her second best throw was 77.09m and third best throw 76.80m. All her three best throws would have brought him a victory over […]
Tagged: daegu 2011
Matthias De Zordo of Germany upset favourite Andreas Thorkildsen of Norway to win the men’s javelin at the world championships on Saturday. De Zordo won with an opening throw of 86.27 metres. Thorkildsen took second with a toss of 84.78 and Guillermo Martinez of Cuba took bronze with 84.30. Olympic champion Thorkildsen has won every […]
Women´s hammer qualification was held this morning. Germany´s World Record holder Betty Heidler threw 71.48 and qualified to the Final. Qualification standard was 71.00 which was passed by eight athletes including former World Record holders Tatyana Lysenko 71.94 (RUS) and Anita Wlodarczyk 71.09 (POL). The Author of the best qualification throw was Wenxiu Zhang, of […]
Silver medalist of the Olympic Games, Mariya Abakumova won the women´s javelin Final with a new lifetime best and of 71.99m. It is also the new record of the World Championships. Competition took a sensational U-turn after the second round when Abakumova first launched 71.25m. Then the world record holder Barbora Sportakova of Czech Republic […]
After improving his lifetime best to 21.50 in qualification, Germany´s shot put star David Storl took the Gold with another lifetime best of 21.78m. However, he improved his lifetime best three times of total. In his second attempt in the Final he improved his best set in qualification to 21.60m, then in his last attempt, […]
Daegu, Korea – World leader Dylan Armstrong and all of the other likely contenders for the Shot Put medals progressed into the final although 2005 champion Adam Nelson almost bowed out and Ralf Bartels, third two years ago in Berlin, struggled when not hitting the automatic qualifier of 20.60m. The best throw in the scorching […]
Ehsan Hadadi had told his fellow-competitor Gerd Kanter about his unbelievably massive training throw. “I talked to him at the Diamond League in London. He told me there´s a venue in Iran which is always unbelievably windy and he has thrown 76m there,” the World Championships silver medalist Kanter said. Ehsan Hadadi won Bronze today […]
Since Germany´s reigning World Champion Robert Harting announced a knee injury and the reigning Olympic Champion Gerd Kanter did not perform up to expectations, Men´s Discus Final was thought to be a bit modest than previous years. Robert Harting showed that even a severe pain causing injury can´t stop him defending his title, and not […]
- NEW Carbon1 Countervail OTE Tailwind Javelin Review! April 16, 2019
- 2019 March 28, 2019
- Timothy Herman – Javelin Thrower Q&A November 2, 2018
- Ben East sets NEW amazing Record at the UK National Championships at Bedford! August 26, 2018
- Americas Throwers announced for the 2018 Cup Ostrava! August 25, 2018
- Nadine Müller marries girlfriend January 5, 2014
- Nike Throwing Shoes, What’s the Difference? June 2, 2013
- RUMOR: IAAF Hoping to Drop Hammer from Olympics March 13, 2014
- How the USA adapted in the Shot Put post-1995 and Why We Didn’t Adapt in the Discus March 9, 2014
- Harting suggests to change the weights for the throwing implements September 10, 2014
2015 Off-Season Training Talk Andreas Thorkildsen Anna Rüh Benn Harradine Betty Heidler Christian Cantwell Christina Obergföll Christina Schwanitz Christoph Harting David Storl Diamond League Discus discus throw Dylan Armstrong Ehsan Hadadi Gerd Kanter Hammer hammer throw Jacko Gill javelin throw Joe Kovacs Julia Fischer Kathrin Klaas Kibwè Johnson Linda Stahl london 2012 Martin Wierig matthias de zordo Nadine Mülller Olympic Games Pawel Fajdek Piotr Malachowski Reese Hoffa Road to Beijing Robert Harting Ryan Whiting samsung diamond league Sandra Perkovic Shanice Craft shot put Thomas Röhler Tomasz Majewski Valerie Adams virgilijus alekna world championships
- vay tiền tín chấp says: Good info. Lucky me I found your site by accident (stumbleupon).
- A Record 49 Out LGBTI Athletes Competing In Rio Olympics( UPDATED) | All of MMA says: […] Minderhoud( Netherlands, equestrian) Ian Matos( Brazil, diving) Angel McCoughtry( USA,...
- dobre strony www says: of course like your web-site but you have to test the...
- spa days northumberland offers says: When someone writes an post he/she keeps the image of a...
- tyre fitting Brentwood says: It's really very difficult in this active life to listen news...
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets