The German Championships are around the corner. This weekend the tickets for the Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro will be battled for. The following will be a preview for the women’s throwing event. Shot Put: Christina Schwanitz is looking forward to her fourth consecutive title. Schwanitz is not just looking for the victory because none […]
Tagged: Christina Schwanitz
German athletes have been asked what they would think about the suspension of the Russian athletes prior the IAAF verdict. Robert Harting, Betty Heidler, Christina Schwanitz and Katharina Molitor shared their opinions. Robert Harting: Many countries are so creative when it comes to their flag. It would also be great if it would be possible […]
Christine Schwanitz comes a little bit closer to her top form at a Schwarzwald meeting. David Storl fails at the 21-meter mark. Shot put world champion Christina Schwanitz has shown improving form before the Rio Olympics in nearly two months. The 30-year-old came on Sunday at Black Forest meeting in Schapbach to 19.41 m and improved […]
Christina Schwanitz is back after a long enforced break and qualifies for the Olympics. But she is still far away from her personal best. Shot put world champion Christina Schwanitz has secured the ticket for the Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro (August 5 to 21) in her first competition after a nine months forced […]
Shot put world champion Christina Schwanitz has a less than ideal preparation for Rio due to her shoulder problems. After much work and discipline, the 30-year-old is now ready to go into the Olympic season. This weekend she is planning her first start after nine months of injury break in Gotha (June 11). The shoulder […]
The women’s shot put final has just finished. As stated earlier the fight for the medals was between the trio of Schwanitz, Gong and Carter. In the end, Schwanitz took the gold medal with her 3rd round toss of 20.37m. Lijiao Gong placed second with her 1st round toss of 20.30m and the American Michelle […]
Finally, the World Championships in Beijing have started. In absence of the shot put queen Valerie Adams a new world champion will be crowned. There are probably three strong women who all are able to grab the gold medal. Christina Schwanitz who is leading the world with 20.77m, Lijiao Gong (20.34m) and Michelle Carter (20.02m). […]
Christina Schwanitz (24 December 1985) is a German shot putter. Her personal best is 20,77m (68′ 2″), achieved in 2015 in Beijing. She has some great achievements: Shot World Championships Silver Medallist 2013 Shot World Indoor Silver Medallist 2014 Shot European Champion 2014 Shot European Indoor Champion 2013 Shot European Indoor Silver Medallist 2011 2002 […]
- Official IAAF London 2017 Entry Standards Released February 4, 2017
- USA Indoor Discus Championships 2016 & Big Clinic-Thoughts and Reflections December 20, 2016
- Pakistan’s highly talented javelin thrower Arshad Nadeem is set to undergo eight months training in the world athletics governing body’s (HPTC) in Mauritius. November 27, 2016
- North American Throws Symposium September 28, 2016
- Its that time again! + Message August 5, 2016
- RUMOR: IAAF Hoping to Drop Hammer from Olympics March 13, 2014
- Nike Throwing Shoes, What’s the Difference? June 2, 2013
- Nadine Müller marries girlfriend January 5, 2014
- How the USA adapted in the Shot Put post-1995 and Why We Didn’t Adapt in the Discus March 9, 2014
- Harting suggests to change the weights for the throwing implements September 10, 2014
2015 Off-Season Training Talk Andreas Thorkildsen Anna Rüh Benn Harradine Betty Heidler Christian Cantwell Christina Obergföll Christina Schwanitz Christoph Harting David Storl Diamond League Discus discus throw Dylan Armstrong Ehsan Hadadi Gerd Kanter Hammer hammer throw Jacko Gill javelin throw Joe Kovacs Julia Fischer Kathrin Klaas Kibwè Johnson Konrad Bukowiecki Linda Stahl london 2012 Martin Wierig matthias de zordo Nadine Mülller Olympic Games Piotr Malachowski Reese Hoffa Road to Beijing Robert Harting Ryan Whiting samsung diamond league Sandra Perkovic Shanice Craft shot put Thomas Röhler Tomasz Majewski Valerie Adams virgilijus alekna world championships
- gabe says: if i throw 2kg discus how light shlould the discus be...
- The 2016 Summer Olympics Will Be The Gayest In History says: […] Minderhoud (Netherlands, equestrian) Ian Matos (Brazil, diving) Angel McCoughtry (USA,...
- itunes codes free says: very good knowledge you guys have at this point...
- pixelgun3dhack.cheatshack.website says: nice site you got at this time how you're thoughts on...
- poo says: F∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆K
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets