Unfortunately, the clash between double World Champion David Storl and Joe Kovacs did not happen. David Storl called in sick and decided to rest his stiff neck. Maybe a good move after knowing that Joe Kovacs just blasted the 7.26kg ball out the stadium with a new world leading throw of 22.56m. In addition, it […]
Tagged: Christian Cantwell
Clash of the Titans at at Czech GP in Usti. Couple of 22m thrower were part of the start list which brought quite some attention to the competition. At the end, the meeting record did not fall. In an exclusive competition, former shot put world champion and Olympic silver medalist (2008) Christian Cantwell beats after […]
At the Centro Deportivo Municipal Moratalaz Joe Kovacs beat Christian Cantwell and Cory Martin with a good throw of 21.22m. Cantwell placed second with 20.52m and Cory Marting 3rd with 20.43m. Apostolos Parellis won the discus competition with 60.79m. After his recent defeat at the IAAF DL Meeting in Lausanne again David Storl, Kovacs placed first on […]
A couple of weeks ago Denia Caballero took the world leading position with a massive throw of 70.65m. It was a new personal best but just a few centimeters short of the national record. So far the womendiscus world was quite sure no one would be able to beat the “discus queen” Sandra Perkovic. She […]
Serbian shot putter Asmir Kolašinac ompeted as a guest at the Serbian U20 National Championships. He increased his personal best of 20,90m (68′ 7″) with a massive toss, breaking the 21m barrier for the first time, all the way to 21,58m (70′ 9¾”). Serbian national shot putter Asmir Kolašinac won the guest shot put competition in Belgrade with a new […]
The USATF Outdoor Championships shot put event has just ended minutes ago. It looks like it that Joe Kovacs, Christian Cantwell, Jordan Clarke and Reese Hoffa will be traveling to Beijing to fight for the shot put medals at the World Championships. At todays USATF Outdoor Championships the tickets for the upcoming World Championships will […]
So the Womens Discus event is over, next up was the Men’s Shot Put event. Among the startlist is no one less than the kiwi bronze medalist Tom Walsh from the Indoor World Championships. Since he won the bronze medal he’s been invited to stop by at some Diamond League meetings. The two time Olympic […]
Great results, especially in the hammer events, were produced at the 11th Athletic Bridge – Memorial Zdenka Hrbacka competition in Dubnica nad Váhom. Krisztián Pars won the men’s hammer competiton over the new World Champion Paweł Fajdek. A new world lead of 82,40m was needed to beat Fajdek (82,27m). In absence of Lysenko, Anita Włodarczyk was […]
- Indoor Shotput Worldchampion Tom Walsh! March 3, 2018
- UPDATE!: Davinder Singh Kang Prrovisionally suspended for testing positive to Steroids. February 28, 2018
- Johannes Vetter 91.22m Javelin throw! – World Leading throw! and its only February! February 28, 2018
- Top Javelin FAILED dope test / forcing them to pulled out! / The Indian Grand Prix. February 27, 2018
- Kathryn Mitchell breaks women’s javelin record 67.58! February 11, 2018
- Nike Throwing Shoes, What’s the Difference? June 2, 2013
- RUMOR: IAAF Hoping to Drop Hammer from Olympics March 13, 2014
- Nadine Müller marries girlfriend January 5, 2014
- How the USA adapted in the Shot Put post-1995 and Why We Didn’t Adapt in the Discus March 9, 2014
- Harting suggests to change the weights for the throwing implements September 10, 2014
2015 Off-Season Training Talk Andreas Thorkildsen Anna Rüh Benn Harradine Betty Heidler Christian Cantwell Christina Obergföll Christina Schwanitz Christoph Harting David Storl Diamond League Discus discus throw Dylan Armstrong Ehsan Hadadi Gerd Kanter Hammer hammer throw Jacko Gill javelin throw Joe Kovacs Julia Fischer Kathrin Klaas Kibwè Johnson Linda Stahl london 2012 Martin Wierig matthias de zordo Nadine Mülller Olympic Games Pawel Fajdek Piotr Malachowski Reese Hoffa Road to Beijing Robert Harting Ryan Whiting samsung diamond league Sandra Perkovic Shanice Craft shot put Thomas Röhler Tomasz Majewski Valerie Adams virgilijus alekna world championships
- Luke Angell says: We do apologise.
- Throwholics Luke says: We have since changed the image, and apologies for any destressed...
- Werner Daniels says: That is not serious. To write about doping and to show...
- P. RAMA ARAVINTH says: I LOVE DISCUS , I AM ALSO A DISCUS THROWER ,AND...
- says: https://www.iaaf.org/athletes/czech-republic/jan-zelezny-3207
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets