The German discus thrower Daniel Jasinski was not nominated by the German athletic federation for the upcoming World Championships due to the missing qualification standard of 65.00m. Until today he threw “only” 64.69m which was not enough to be nominated for the German team. Today, Daniel changed that by throwing a new season best of […]
Tagged: Brett Morse
At the EAP Meeting in Loughborough, Great Britain Brett Morse won the men’s discus event coming close to his season best. Goldie Sayers threw a season best to win the women’s javelin competition and Jade Lally took the victory in the women’s discus event. Brett Morse won the men’s discus event with 63.06m. This attempt is just […]
The Sainsbury’s British Championships took place at the Alexander Stadium in Birmingham, the United Kingdom from the 3rd – 5th of July. The best result was achieved by Sophie Hitchon who threw 71.10m to win the women hammer competition. Brett Morse won the men’s discus event with 58.83m The Sainsbury’s British Championships did not bring too many good […]
Last Saturday Brett Morse opened his 2013 season with a massive throw of 64.97m (213′ 1″). He competed at the BAL comeptiton in Lee Valles, London to lead the field. It not only surpasses the Glasgow Commonwealth Games “A” qualification standard of 60m, it was also beyond the World Championships “B” standard of 64.00m (209′ 11″). The […]
Australia´s second Julian Wruck threw 64.84 at UCLA Invitational. This is his second best throw of his career. His personal best stands on 65.74 since December. Brittish hope Lawrence Okoye, 67.63 last year, threw 62.48 and grabbed the 2nd place. Zane Duquemin, also Brittish, threw 60+ for the first time in his career, 60.27 was […]
So, as the new footy season has kicked off with Newcastle vs Arsenal starting shortly, let’s start picking up the action on the track and on the infield from around the UK and elsewhere over the weekend. As it would seem appropriate and on merit, we’re heading off first to Manchester though for neither United […]
Brittish discus champion Brett Morse threw a new lifetime best in Helsingborg today which was measured at 66.06m. He is the latest Briton to achieve the A standard for the World Championships and Olympics. Morse went in to the competition with a PB of 64.49m, but he produced four throw in excess of that mark […]
- Nadine Müller marries girlfriend January 5, 2014
- Nike Throwing Shoes, What’s the Difference? June 2, 2013
- RUMOR: IAAF Hoping to Drop Hammer from Olympics March 13, 2014
- How the USA adapted in the Shot Put post-1995 and Why We Didn’t Adapt in the Discus March 9, 2014
- Harting suggests to change the weights for the throwing implements September 10, 2014
2015 Off-Season Training Talk Andreas Thorkildsen Anna Rüh Benn Harradine Betty Heidler Christian Cantwell Christina Obergföll Christina Schwanitz Christoph Harting David Storl Diamond League Discus discus throw Dylan Armstrong Ehsan Hadadi Gerd Kanter Hammer hammer throw Jacko Gill javelin throw Joe Kovacs Julia Fischer Kathrin Klaas Kibwè Johnson Konrad Bukowiecki Linda Stahl london 2012 Martin Wierig matthias de zordo Nadine Mülller Olympic Games Piotr Malachowski Reese Hoffa Road to Beijing Robert Harting Ryan Whiting samsung diamond league Sandra Perkovic Shanice Craft shot put Thomas Röhler Tomasz Majewski Valerie Adams virgilijus alekna world championships
- Edwintriah says: Die besten Girls fГјr Sex in deiner Stadt: https://s.coop/23420?0en4HUJdnaw
- vay tiền tín chấp says: Good info. Lucky me I found your site by accident (stumbleupon).
- A Record 49 Out LGBTI Athletes Competing In Rio Olympics( UPDATED) | All of MMA says: […] Minderhoud( Netherlands, equestrian) Ian Matos( Brazil, diving) Angel McCoughtry( USA,...
- dobre strony www says: of course like your web-site but you have to test the...
- spa days northumberland offers says: When someone writes an post he/she keeps the image of a...
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets