The German Championships are around the corner. This weekend the tickets for the Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro will be battled for. The following will be a preview for the women’s throwing event. Shot Put: Christina Schwanitz is looking forward to her fourth consecutive title. Schwanitz is not just looking for the victory because none […]
Tagged: Betty Heidler
German athletes have been asked what they would think about the suspension of the Russian athletes prior the IAAF verdict. Robert Harting, Betty Heidler, Christina Schwanitz and Katharina Molitor shared their opinions. Robert Harting: Many countries are so creative when it comes to their flag. It would also be great if it would be possible […]
At the hammer throw meeting in Berlin-Marzahn, Betty Heidler improved her season best to 75.46m. It was not only a season best but also a new meeting record. So Heidler makes another step in the right direction towards the Olympic Games. Rock music of Billy Talent, Linkin ‘Park and Co. and the audience up close […]
Women’s Hammer Throw Qualifying 15th IAAF World Championships Beijing, China August 26, 2015 by Mark Cullen www.trackerati.com One and done – that was the morning’s hammer throw competition for Poland’s world record holder Anita Wlodarczyk, one of the most prohibitive favorites in any event of these World Championships. Wlodarczyk’s 75.01/246-1 leads 12 qualifiers into Thursday’s […]
Betty Heidler (born 14 October 1983 in East Berlin) is a German hammer thrower, and the former world record holder. She now lives in Frankfurt and is a member of the Eintracht Frankfurt athletics team. She works for the German Federal Police where she is member of the sports support group and started studying Bachelor […]
The German Championships have just finished and leichtathletik.de talked to the athletes after their competitions. The throwing comments are below: Christina Schwanitz: Shot Put The stadium was full and the crowd was clapping for me but not so for the other girls… I think this is not good. It was a qualification for the world […]
The German championships are scheduled for this weekend. Throwholics provided you with a preview on the throwing events. Betty Heidler was named as the favorite for the women’s hammer event. And the predictions could hold what promised. Betty Heidler won the 10th German national title with a 75.34m throw. Kathrin Klaas placed 2nd with 67.84m and […]
At today’s competition in Zeulenroda threw the ex world record holder Betty Heidler a new stadium record. Her best attempt and new stadium record was 75.46m. Her compatriot Kathrin Klaas is still struggling with some good throws and ended up with 69.43m. Hammer thrower Betty Heidler has now four competitions with throws beyond the 75m […]
- Indoor Shotput Worldchampion Tom Walsh! March 3, 2018
- UPDATE!: Davinder Singh Kang Prrovisionally suspended for testing positive to Steroids. February 28, 2018
- Johannes Vetter 91.22m Javelin throw! – World Leading throw! and its only February! February 28, 2018
- Top Javelin FAILED dope test / forcing them to pulled out! / The Indian Grand Prix. February 27, 2018
- Kathryn Mitchell breaks women’s javelin record 67.58! February 11, 2018
- Nike Throwing Shoes, What’s the Difference? June 2, 2013
- RUMOR: IAAF Hoping to Drop Hammer from Olympics March 13, 2014
- Nadine Müller marries girlfriend January 5, 2014
- How the USA adapted in the Shot Put post-1995 and Why We Didn’t Adapt in the Discus March 9, 2014
- Harting suggests to change the weights for the throwing implements September 10, 2014
2015 Off-Season Training Talk Andreas Thorkildsen Anna Rüh Benn Harradine Betty Heidler Christian Cantwell Christina Obergföll Christina Schwanitz Christoph Harting David Storl Diamond League Discus discus throw Dylan Armstrong Ehsan Hadadi Gerd Kanter Hammer hammer throw Jacko Gill javelin throw Joe Kovacs Julia Fischer Kathrin Klaas Kibwè Johnson Linda Stahl london 2012 Martin Wierig matthias de zordo Nadine Mülller Olympic Games Pawel Fajdek Piotr Malachowski Reese Hoffa Road to Beijing Robert Harting Ryan Whiting samsung diamond league Sandra Perkovic Shanice Craft shot put Thomas Röhler Tomasz Majewski Valerie Adams virgilijus alekna world championships
- Luke Angell says: We do apologise.
- Throwholics Luke says: We have since changed the image, and apologies for any destressed...
- Werner Daniels says: That is not serious. To write about doping and to show...
- P. RAMA ARAVINTH says: I LOVE DISCUS , I AM ALSO A DISCUS THROWER ,AND...
- says: https://www.iaaf.org/athletes/czech-republic/jan-zelezny-3207
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets