Today’s Diamond League event in Rome was quite special. The Olympic Champion Robert Harting had finally his outdoor comeback. His goal was to show that he is still the man in the ring and that his competition should look out for him at the Rio Olympic Games later this year. Robert Urbanek won the DL […]
Tagged: Benn Harradine
The Aussie Benn Harradine is based in Sweden for quite a share of the year and participated at today’s national championships. Harradine threw the 2kg implement to 63.54m for the victory. Axel Härstedt placed 2nd in the competition with 63.07m. Daniel Stahl won the national championships bronze medal with 60.20m and Niklas Arrhenius placed 4th with 59.68m. […]
The Stockholm IAAF Diamond League meeting has started yesterday with the women’s shot put event. Now the men’s discus event has just finished with the Polish discus thrower Piotr Malachowski on top of the podium with a new season best of 65.98m. Philip Milanov placed 2nd with 64.97m and Robert Urbanek 3rd with 63.25m. The […]
The IAAF Diamond League meeting in London has some good discus thrower on the start list. Among them are big names such as Piotr Malchowski, Benn Harradine, the current world leader Jason Morgan, Vikas Gowda and Robert Urbanek. But none of them won the competition. It was the Belgian Philip Milanov who surprisingly won the […]
Big names were on the start list for the “Spitzen Leichtathletik” event in Luzern’s Allmend stadion. The women shot put event listed Olympic and World champion Valerie Adams as the most prominent one. World Champion Christina Obergföll, Jarrod Bannister, Johannes Vetter, Benn Harradine, Christoph Harting and many more. In the end, Katharina Moltor stole the […]
Halle is ready for large distances: This upcoming weekend are the bet throwers in the world gathered together for the 41st time at the Halplus Werfertage in Halle, Germany. Visitors can expect a high-class international field with world record holders, world champions and European champions at the two-day meeting (16 / May 17). And the youth […]
Last weekend was the first major discus competition in Wiesbaden with some very good performances. Robert Harting who is still not competing due to an injury was well represented by his younger brother Christoph. He launched the discus during the first attempt to a new world leading mark of 67.53m. Christoph will of couse also […]
The 20th anniversary of the 2015 Wiesbadener Werfercup produced some incredible throwing results. Christoph Harting took over the world lead in the mens discus event with 67.53m. Anna Rüh won the women discus event, also with a massive new personal best of 66.14m. At today’s competition exactly 24 qualification standards for the upcoming international competitions, […]
- Official IAAF London 2017 Entry Standards Released February 4, 2017
- USA Indoor Discus Championships 2016 & Big Clinic-Thoughts and Reflections December 20, 2016
- Pakistan’s highly talented javelin thrower Arshad Nadeem is set to undergo eight months training in the world athletics governing body’s (HPTC) in Mauritius. November 27, 2016
- North American Throws Symposium September 28, 2016
- Its that time again! + Message August 5, 2016
- RUMOR: IAAF Hoping to Drop Hammer from Olympics March 13, 2014
- Nike Throwing Shoes, What’s the Difference? June 2, 2013
- Nadine Müller marries girlfriend January 5, 2014
- How the USA adapted in the Shot Put post-1995 and Why We Didn’t Adapt in the Discus March 9, 2014
- Harting suggests to change the weights for the throwing implements September 10, 2014
2015 Off-Season Training Talk Andreas Thorkildsen Anna Rüh Benn Harradine Betty Heidler Christian Cantwell Christina Obergföll Christina Schwanitz Christoph Harting David Storl Diamond League Discus discus throw Dylan Armstrong Ehsan Hadadi Gerd Kanter Hammer hammer throw Jacko Gill javelin throw Joe Kovacs Julia Fischer Kathrin Klaas Kibwè Johnson Konrad Bukowiecki Linda Stahl london 2012 Martin Wierig matthias de zordo Nadine Mülller Olympic Games Piotr Malachowski Reese Hoffa Road to Beijing Robert Harting Ryan Whiting samsung diamond league Sandra Perkovic Shanice Craft shot put Thomas Röhler Tomasz Majewski Valerie Adams virgilijus alekna world championships
- gabe says: if i throw 2kg discus how light shlould the discus be...
- The 2016 Summer Olympics Will Be The Gayest In History says: […] Minderhoud (Netherlands, equestrian) Ian Matos (Brazil, diving) Angel McCoughtry (USA,...
- itunes codes free says: very good knowledge you guys have at this point...
- pixelgun3dhack.cheatshack.website says: nice site you got at this time how you're thoughts on...
- poo says: F∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆K
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets