The German Championships are around the corner. This weekend the tickets for the Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro will be battled for. The following will be a preview for the women’s throwing event. Shot Put: Christina Schwanitz is looking forward to her fourth consecutive title. Schwanitz is not just looking for the victory because none […]
Tagged: Anna Rüh
At this year’s German Championships there are more important things to consider than the gold, silver or bronze medal. The Olympic Games in Rio outshine the title fights in Kassel this weekend. And in some disciplines is the national title far worth more than gold. After all, who has managed the Olympic standard and wins […]
Today competition in Bellinzona, Switzerland underlined once again Julia Fischer’s consistency in the discus event. Three attempts beyond the 64m mark shows her great shape she is in right now. Anna Rüh became second with 61.97m. Lars Hamann won the men’s javelin event with strong 83.95m. Today there was a competition in Bellinzona, Switzerland and […]
As mentioned in the preview for the Schönebecker SoleCup 2016, the women’s discus event was highlighted by possible great results. The event has just finished, and one can see that it was not a lie. The German Julia Fischer won the competition with strong 66.29m. Anna Rüh (64.08m) and Shanice Craft (64.02m) completed the podium. […]
Discus Anna Rüh has returned to training after recovering from stomach pain. (Turnov / Magdeburg ) Armin Lemme was audibly relieved at this news: The coach of discus thrower Anna Rüh could announce on Tuesday afternoon: “Anna is better, she has gone back to the training.” Anna Rüh toiled in the past week with stomach […]
The German Championships have just finished and leichtathletik.de talked to the athletes after their competitions. The throwing comments are below: Christina Schwanitz: Shot Put The stadium was full and the crowd was clapping for me but not so for the other girls… I think this is not good. It was a qualification for the world […]
The discus event of the German championships has just finished. There were six throwers who have previously throwng the qualification standard for the upcoming world championships. Every country is allowed to nominate three athletes per discipline, unless a wildcard is available. Germany does not have a wildcard and hence, the discus tickets are battled for. […]
The German championships are up this weekend and we are providing you with a preview on the women’s throwing events. The names competing for the tickets for the world championships in Beijing, China is quite big. Four athletes can be nominated in the women javelin event. Women’s shot put: The current best shot putter in the world, […]
- NEW Carbon1 Countervail OTE Tailwind Javelin Review! April 16, 2019
- 2019 March 28, 2019
- Timothy Herman – Javelin Thrower Q&A November 2, 2018
- Ben East sets NEW amazing Record at the UK National Championships at Bedford! August 26, 2018
- Americas Throwers announced for the 2018 Cup Ostrava! August 25, 2018
- Nadine Müller marries girlfriend January 5, 2014
- Nike Throwing Shoes, What’s the Difference? June 2, 2013
- RUMOR: IAAF Hoping to Drop Hammer from Olympics March 13, 2014
- How the USA adapted in the Shot Put post-1995 and Why We Didn’t Adapt in the Discus March 9, 2014
- Harting suggests to change the weights for the throwing implements September 10, 2014
2015 Off-Season Training Talk Andreas Thorkildsen Anna Rüh Benn Harradine Betty Heidler Christian Cantwell Christina Obergföll Christina Schwanitz Christoph Harting David Storl Diamond League Discus discus throw Dylan Armstrong Ehsan Hadadi Gerd Kanter Hammer hammer throw Jacko Gill javelin throw Joe Kovacs Julia Fischer Kathrin Klaas Kibwè Johnson Linda Stahl london 2012 Martin Wierig matthias de zordo Nadine Mülller Olympic Games Pawel Fajdek Piotr Malachowski Reese Hoffa Road to Beijing Robert Harting Ryan Whiting samsung diamond league Sandra Perkovic Shanice Craft shot put Thomas Röhler Tomasz Majewski Valerie Adams virgilijus alekna world championships
- vay tiền tín chấp says: Good info. Lucky me I found your site by accident (stumbleupon).
- A Record 49 Out LGBTI Athletes Competing In Rio Olympics( UPDATED) | All of MMA says: […] Minderhoud( Netherlands, equestrian) Ian Matos( Brazil, diving) Angel McCoughtry( USA,...
- dobre strony www says: of course like your web-site but you have to test the...
- spa days northumberland offers says: When someone writes an post he/she keeps the image of a...
- tyre fitting Brentwood says: It's really very difficult in this active life to listen news...
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets