U.S.A.T.F. is hosting a hammer meet at noon on Saturday, July 9 at Western Oregon University. While the meet will be in Monmouth, the hammers will be certified and impounded in Eugene; transported-to, and distributed-by, U.S.A.T.F. officials in Monmouth. We’ve heard that that the start list will include A.G. Kruger (flying back as we publish this), Conor McCullough, and Trials champion […]
The Lonely Athlete Word is that the N.C.A.A. has (and will?) been keeping some coaches (and institutional funding) away from their pupils (at competitions) during this short window of time when track and field athletes are attempting to qualify for the Olympic Games and preparing to compete in said Games and their National Championships. One […]
Thomas Rohler improves his world-leading mark to 91.28m at the Paavo Nurmi Games in Turku. The German moves up to ninth on the European all-time rankings. The series of throws was fantastic, and Rohler will most likely be looking towards the Olympic gold medal at Rio His series of throws for this competition are below, […]
Dear Lord Coe, When it was announced that the Russian team will be banned from the upcoming Olympics last week, the common reaction here in Russia was denial mixed with anger. Many top athletes and officials continue to deny the scope of the problem and are angry that Russia is being singled out while similar […]
Japan’s Olympic Hammer thrower Koji Murofushi who won the gold medal at the Summer Olympics in Athens back in 2004 and who holds a personal best throw of 84.86 that he set that year, he won world championships in Paris where he took home the bronze medal for Japan. But Murofushi, who is a 41-year-old veteran of […]
Robert Harting is on the way to Rio. With his ninth championship discus gold, Harting showed class at the German Championships. Harting is not going on a trip to Amsterdam; he is fully focused on the Olympics. Discus Olympic champion Robert Harting has swept the competition like in ancient times from the ring and secured […]
Discus thrower Robert Harting current wave of success continues. The Berliner was unbeatable on Tuesday evening at the “Folksam Challenge” in Umeå, Sweden and made in collaboration with David Wrobel a German double victory. “After Kassel, I succeed at the next competition” celebrated the Olympic champion Robert Harting his second win extensively on his Facebook […]
Due to a positive doping test of world record holder Stella Jenewa, Ilke Wyludda was subsequently awarded silver in the shot put at the Paralympic World Cup. The Discus Olympic Champion 1996 had won the bronze medal in Qatar last October. In the taken urine sample of the Bulgarian champion Jenewa, the banned product oxandrolone was found. […]
- A new rule proposed by the IAAF World records set before 2005 to be made un-official! May 6, 2017
- Official IAAF London 2017 Entry Standards Released February 4, 2017
- USA Indoor Discus Championships 2016 & Big Clinic-Thoughts and Reflections December 20, 2016
- Pakistan’s highly talented javelin thrower Arshad Nadeem is set to undergo eight months training in the world athletics governing body’s (HPTC) in Mauritius. November 27, 2016
- North American Throws Symposium September 28, 2016
- RUMOR: IAAF Hoping to Drop Hammer from Olympics March 13, 2014
- Nike Throwing Shoes, What’s the Difference? June 2, 2013
- Nadine Müller marries girlfriend January 5, 2014
- How the USA adapted in the Shot Put post-1995 and Why We Didn’t Adapt in the Discus March 9, 2014
- Harting suggests to change the weights for the throwing implements September 10, 2014
2015 Off-Season Training Talk Andreas Thorkildsen Anna Rüh Benn Harradine Betty Heidler Christian Cantwell Christina Obergföll Christina Schwanitz Christoph Harting David Storl Diamond League Discus discus throw Dylan Armstrong Ehsan Hadadi Gerd Kanter Hammer hammer throw Jacko Gill javelin throw Joe Kovacs Julia Fischer Kathrin Klaas Kibwè Johnson Konrad Bukowiecki Linda Stahl london 2012 Martin Wierig matthias de zordo Nadine Mülller Olympic Games Piotr Malachowski Reese Hoffa Road to Beijing Robert Harting Ryan Whiting samsung diamond league Sandra Perkovic Shanice Craft shot put Thomas Röhler Tomasz Majewski Valerie Adams virgilijus alekna world championships
- John says: Hey guys, a little off topic - does anyone know Zelezny's...
- Alan Stocker says: Could you e.mail me a contact for a elite coach for...
- Juan Kis says: I cannot find the other 9 articles ? And this...
- Thrower says: 87%****^^^^
- Thrower says: I throw between 100-115. I havent learned the spin yet and...
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets