from Victor Hogan: I don’t know what to say Norm. I tested positive for the stimulant dimethelhexaenamine. I’m heart broken. It is my dream, my mission, to be a world-class discus thrower the moral and ethical way. I have too much respect for our sport and my competitors to cheat, or to find a short cut. I know dimethelhexaenamine is banned, I didn’t […]
Julian Weber (GER) Extended his PB with a throw of 88.04 in Offenburg Germany a throw that now puts him 4th in the world in the javelin. The former European Junior Champion back in 2013 who won with a throw of 79.68. A thrower who threw a 700gm javelin 52.27 for fun with his first […]
U.S.A.T.F. is hosting a hammer meet at noon on Saturday, July 9 at Western Oregon University. While the meet will be in Monmouth, the hammers will be certified and impounded in Eugene; transported-to, and distributed-by, U.S.A.T.F. officials in Monmouth. We’ve heard that that the start list will include A.G. Kruger (flying back as we publish this), Conor McCullough, and Trials champion […]
The Lonely Athlete Word is that the N.C.A.A. has (and will?) been keeping some coaches (and institutional funding) away from their pupils (at competitions) during this short window of time when track and field athletes are attempting to qualify for the Olympic Games and preparing to compete in said Games and their National Championships. One […]
Thomas Rohler improves his world-leading mark to 91.28m at the Paavo Nurmi Games in Turku. The German moves up to ninth on the European all-time rankings. The series of throws was fantastic, and Rohler will most likely be looking towards the Olympic gold medal at Rio His series of throws for this competition are below, […]
Dear Lord Coe, When it was announced that the Russian team will be banned from the upcoming Olympics last week, the common reaction here in Russia was denial mixed with anger. Many top athletes and officials continue to deny the scope of the problem and are angry that Russia is being singled out while similar […]
Japan’s Olympic Hammer thrower Koji Murofushi who won the gold medal at the Summer Olympics in Athens back in 2004 and who holds a personal best throw of 84.86 that he set that year, he won world championships in Paris where he took home the bronze medal for Japan. But Murofushi, who is a 41-year-old veteran of […]
Robert Harting is on the way to Rio. With his ninth championship discus gold, Harting showed class at the German Championships. Harting is not going on a trip to Amsterdam; he is fully focused on the Olympics. Discus Olympic champion Robert Harting has swept the competition like in ancient times from the ring and secured […]
- Podcast with Darrell Hill by Tom FitzSimons September 12, 2017
- IAAF World Championships 2017 DAY 1 Round up. August 5, 2017
- A new rule proposed by the IAAF World records set before 2005 to be made un-official! May 6, 2017
- Official IAAF London 2017 Entry Standards Released February 4, 2017
- USA Indoor Discus Championships 2016 & Big Clinic-Thoughts and Reflections December 20, 2016
- Nike Throwing Shoes, What’s the Difference? June 2, 2013
- RUMOR: IAAF Hoping to Drop Hammer from Olympics March 13, 2014
- Nadine Müller marries girlfriend January 5, 2014
- How the USA adapted in the Shot Put post-1995 and Why We Didn’t Adapt in the Discus March 9, 2014
- Harting suggests to change the weights for the throwing implements September 10, 2014
2015 Off-Season Training Talk Andreas Thorkildsen Anna Rüh Benn Harradine Betty Heidler Christian Cantwell Christina Obergföll Christina Schwanitz Christoph Harting David Storl Diamond League Discus discus throw Dylan Armstrong Ehsan Hadadi Gerd Kanter Hammer hammer throw Jacko Gill javelin throw Joe Kovacs Julia Fischer Kathrin Klaas Kibwè Johnson Linda Stahl london 2012 Martin Wierig matthias de zordo Nadine Mülller Olympic Games Pawel Fajdek Piotr Malachowski Reese Hoffa Road to Beijing Robert Harting Ryan Whiting samsung diamond league Sandra Perkovic Shanice Craft shot put Thomas Röhler Tomasz Majewski Valerie Adams virgilijus alekna world championships
- Natayah says: Thank u this is a really good strategy for me I...
- John says: Hey guys, a little off topic - does anyone know Zelezny's...
- Alan Stocker says: Could you e.mail me a contact for a elite coach for...
- Juan Kis says: I cannot find the other 9 articles ? And this...
- Thrower says: 87%****^^^^
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets