Posts by Fotis Tsiolis

Now that one of the most haunted WR's , the one of Sergey Bubka, has been broken by Renaud Lavillenie

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Do you think if there is a slight possibility for one of the WR's in the throws events to be broken??

When it comes to me i would say that i ve been inspired by many throwers for various reasons but Gerd Kanter was my biggest influence in every sector of discus throwing (technique etc.)

P.S.
    I ve also made a vid for him :D :D :D :thumbup:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

286 kg bench press by Cristian Cantwell when he was at his best

Well i think that Gerd's record is very though to beat . I think that because gerd when he threw it was at his best such robert and piotr are now . So considering that Gerd had 70m cosistency then outdoors something that neither robert or piotr have now i believe that they cant throw that far .

But records are out there to be broken so good luck on them achieving that .

Well guys i ve own the rotational 5 now ( used asics cyber throw before them ) and iam wondering whether its worth to change into the sd3's or to stick on a repurchase of the rotational 5 which were awesome for me i can say.
    Has anyone used both these shoes for discus to help me decide :D :D ????

Florian van Dijck
    Well as far as i know these shoes are off the market now unfortunately .
    My event is the discus throw and i consider myself having a fast technique but right now i am in a dillema because i dont know whether to purchase the rotational 5 again or to go for sd3's (addidas is out of the question as of their price :P but their 2014 collection colour rocks instead of nike's pinkpurple )