Net throwing has it's good and bad sides!
(1) You can get more reps off 50-60 throws in an hour
(2) It usually WARMER inside
(3) You can throw at any time as their is usually lights etc
(4) You can wear shorts and a T-shirt and then its easier to work on Technical stuff
(5)No walking thru the Ice & Snow
(6) Staying warmer helps you have a better movement
(7) Nicer situation for the Coach
(1) You don't get the joy of seeing the implement fly & getting feedback on distance etc
(2) When your inside so is every other sport so you have to deal with a lot more idiots!
(3) safety I always worry about the strength of the net and the Implement getting loose
(4) Also I fear the Ball or disc coming back and hitting the Athlete as the net is so close
(5) Personally I like the isolation of the outside your on your own!! NO other people are outside!! its quiet you dig out the circle and make a trench to walk out and get the implements. I feel it does make my kid tougher mentally e.g like if it rains in a meet etc