Which Video analysis tools do you use/recommend?

• Since we do have a thread Analyse My Video we should create a list of the best video analysis tools out there.
    I can highly recommend #CoachsEye.

Some of the features:

INSTANT VIDEO ANALYSIS
    • Instantly review video with slow-motion playback and drawing tools.
    • Compare two videos with side-by-side video analysis.
    • Slow-motion video review is easy using our flywheel for precise video scrubbing.
    • Zoom and pan videos during analysis to see just the details that matter.
    • Draw on videos using lines, arrows, circles, squares, and freehand tools.
    • Create analysis videos with audio commentary, annotations, and slow-motion.

More videos:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/CoachsEye

Which tools do you use or would recommend to use?
    @ClayWeidenhamer you mentioned that your coach is using http://ubersense.com/ ?
    Would you recommend that one? Or would you tryout CoachsEye?
    The best part is it for free nowadays and i guess its at least worth checking out.

have fun

• I just googled it and it looks quite good to me as well.
    I even talked to my little brother @Phillip van Dijck if he knows this app.
    He told me that they all use it during their weight and throwing sessions in Potsdam, Germany.
    Jürgen #Schult is his coach and Markus #Münch is in his squad.

@ClayWeidenhamer
    Check out the website:
    http://www.coachseye.com/

Its available for apple, android and even windows phone! I just installed it to try it out...
    Definitely something coaches should consider using.

• for a quick analysis at the ring or gym i´m using Coach´s Eye in training too. just to see whats wrong at this special training session. when i´m gonna do it real and see the progress in training i´m going to use DartFish. it´s much more expensive than Coach´s Eye - but it is more powerful. and you can store all the videos on your computer. the space on an iphone or iPad is to limited for a bigger group over a whole season.
    i would like to use coach´s eye more often, if there is a way to synchronize the videos, tags, etc. of my ipad and my iphone plus a app for my mac to do better and deeper analysis with all of my athletes.

• what I would like is to see a timer feature in the video down to the hundredth of a second to be shown in the video. See video below of Jacko done by DP. How can I do this? I tried to time Ryan Whiting and it is under.8 of second. How can this stopwatch be displayed on the video? Can it be done in Microsoft live?

• I think DP has done that video using Kinovea. All kind of angle measurements and timing can be done with Kinovea. It's good and free :) I personally use Coach's eye on my android phone. It also has same kind of a timer than Kinovea. Yesterday i had some spare time and i managed to make a tripd mount for my cell phone :D I don't have my coach always with me when i throw so tripod will come in handy taking video of my throws. Coach's eye is really good application! It has everything i need. And no need to take video with my videocamera and then transfer all those big files to my computer and then analyse. All done on my phone with coach's eye :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!