Here's how we do this. Please take the time to read our ideas of how to play nice on the Throwholics' playground, in addition to typical etiquette:
1. This is a throwing forum to talk toys and tape measures, not trash, garbage will be disposed of…
2. Folks can read without registering. One can post in The Ring without registration. You can't post on the boards, however, without a real e-ddress. You set your level of privacy. While a handle works, we prefer folks use their real name.
3. Criticizing others' writing skills is not tolerated. We are an international community and English is not always everyone's first language and not everybody has the same level of education. Also, at one time or another most of us have caught an implement with our head and don't think so good. If you wish to be fussy, do it on the high jump forum.
4. The discussion boards are not your personal online chat room. If you're looking for a on-one debate take it to the The Ring or make use of the private messages feature for a group war..
5. Throwholics reserves the right to quote you–without compensation–in any Throwholics related stuff.
6. Please respect the copyright of others: do not cut and paste whole articles to this site. Using the principle of "fair use," there's nothing wrong with quoting small snippets of copy in to, but if you want somebody to read a whole article, please provide the URL.
7. Above all, try to remain courteous, adhering to the old adage, "it's not what you say, it's how you say it." Insulting your fellow posters is a good way to get banned.
If you have any questions, please have a look at our Frequently Asked Questions