This is long but good, you should read everything. A few days have passed since one of the best weekends of my life every year; Starting at 3:00 On Friday, December 15th and ending Monday night, the 18th, I slept for about 6 total hours as I lay host to 150 of America’s best and […]
Category: Shot Put
Darrell Hill, the 2017 Diamond League Champion, joins The Athletic Experience Podcast for Episode 042! With his Diamond League victory, Darrell Hill moves to 13th ALL TIME, ahead of athletes like John Godina, Ryan Whiting and Reese Hoffa. In this episode Darrell Hill chats about his training partners, training regimen, high school triple jumping, future […]
Below is a full list of all official entry standards for World Championships in London this year, The qualification system combines entry standards and invitations based on performance lists. I have posted a full list of the standards for all events, for both female and male events. If you don’t have time to scroll through […]
Due to a positive doping test of world record holder Stella Jenewa, Ilke Wyludda was subsequently awarded silver in the shot put at the Paralympic World Cup. The Discus Olympic Champion 1996 had won the bronze medal in Qatar last October. In the taken urine sample of the Bulgarian champion Jenewa, the banned product oxandrolone was found. […]
The German Championships are around the corner. This weekend the tickets for the Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro will be battled for. The following will be a preview for the women’s throwing event. Shot Put: Christina Schwanitz is looking forward to her fourth consecutive title. Schwanitz is not just looking for the victory because none […]
At this year’s German Championships there are more important things to consider than the gold, silver or bronze medal. The Olympic Games in Rio outshine the title fights in Kassel this weekend. And in some disciplines is the national title far worth more than gold. After all, who has managed the Olympic standard and wins […]
The men’s shot put event of the Stockholm’s Diamond League meeting was held one day prior the main program. Tom Walsh won the shot put event with 21,13m in the absence of Joe Kovacs. In Ralambshovsparken, the shot put event took place. It is one of the oldest parks in the Swedish capital. Walsh placed […]
German athletes have been asked what they would think about the suspension of the Russian athletes prior the IAAF verdict. Robert Harting, Betty Heidler, Christina Schwanitz and Katharina Molitor shared their opinions. Robert Harting: Many countries are so creative when it comes to their flag. It would also be great if it would be possible […]
- Indoor Shotput Worldchampion Tom Walsh! March 3, 2018
- UPDATE!: Davinder Singh Kang Prrovisionally suspended for testing positive to Steroids. February 28, 2018
- Johannes Vetter 91.22m Javelin throw! – World Leading throw! and its only February! February 28, 2018
- Top Javelin FAILED dope test / forcing them to pulled out! / The Indian Grand Prix. February 27, 2018
- Kathryn Mitchell breaks women’s javelin record 67.58! February 11, 2018
- Nike Throwing Shoes, What’s the Difference? June 2, 2013
- RUMOR: IAAF Hoping to Drop Hammer from Olympics March 13, 2014
- Nadine Müller marries girlfriend January 5, 2014
- How the USA adapted in the Shot Put post-1995 and Why We Didn’t Adapt in the Discus March 9, 2014
- Harting suggests to change the weights for the throwing implements September 10, 2014
2015 Off-Season Training Talk Andreas Thorkildsen Anna Rüh Benn Harradine Betty Heidler Christian Cantwell Christina Obergföll Christina Schwanitz Christoph Harting David Storl Diamond League Discus discus throw Dylan Armstrong Ehsan Hadadi Gerd Kanter Hammer hammer throw Jacko Gill javelin throw Joe Kovacs Julia Fischer Kathrin Klaas Kibwè Johnson Linda Stahl london 2012 Martin Wierig matthias de zordo Nadine Mülller Olympic Games Pawel Fajdek Piotr Malachowski Reese Hoffa Road to Beijing Robert Harting Ryan Whiting samsung diamond league Sandra Perkovic Shanice Craft shot put Thomas Röhler Tomasz Majewski Valerie Adams virgilijus alekna world championships
- Luke Angell says: We do apologise.
- Throwholics Luke says: We have since changed the image, and apologies for any destressed...
- Werner Daniels says: That is not serious. To write about doping and to show...
- P. RAMA ARAVINTH says: I LOVE DISCUS , I AM ALSO A DISCUS THROWER ,AND...
- says: https://www.iaaf.org/athletes/czech-republic/jan-zelezny-3207
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets