‘ve gotten to spend the last decade living my life like I had only read about on the internet as a kid and I don’t know if I’m responsible for anything special but I’ve gotten to see a lot of cool things and as the decade closes out you should take a minute and think about where you were at in 2009, where you are now and how you got there and if you have the time you should write it out; so you can see it, so you can share it and so you can remember it.
It is 2019 and there hasn’t even been one article. Why? Throwholics is going through change, to put it bluntly, some of the team are buy with other endeavours, work, school, sports family. it happens, I’m personally going to make it my job to see Throwholics change with the times, at the same time as […]
This is long but good, you should read everything. A few days have passed since one of the best weekends of my life every year; Starting at 3:00 On Friday, December 15th and ending Monday night, the 18th, I slept for about 6 total hours as I lay host to 150 of America’s best and […]
This Message is for the whole of the Throwholics Throwing Community As we all know that it is that time again, the Olympic games! A place for the best of the best athletes to compete against each other, to win gold We here at Throwholics would just like to say a big thank you to […]
With usual pithy words, Robert Harting has responded to the doping allegations by Yelena Isinbayeva. “Obviously, they are mentally manipulated and deceived. The fact that especially coaches saying phrases like ‘The others do the same thing’ still have success, shows the horizon of many athletes,” said the discus star to the “Bild” to (or “intending […]
Things to keep in your Throwing Duffle Bag: • healthy food (bring extra to share) • water • throwing shoes (for competition) • running shoes (for warm-up) • nice towel for yourself • worn towel for implements • sunscreen • sweat pants • sweat shirt • gloves • hat • regular socks • warm socks • large trash […]
Over the last few weeks a video of Joe Kovacs back squatting 770 pounds has gone viral. My first thoughts were, “How mad is (Kovacs’ coach] Art [Venegas] going to be that this was posted on the internet?” and “That’s normal for a world class shot putter at that size.” See discussion of Vern Gambetta’s post […]
Olympic hammer man and a leader in the world of USA track & field, Kibwé Johnson shares his thoughts on the International Association of Athletics Federations’ recent decision to suspend the Russia Athletic Federation with immediate effect. Since the announcement, I have toed the line between outrage at the Russian federation and athletes, to feeling sorry […]
- Nike Throwing Shoes, What’s the Difference? June 2, 2013
- RUMOR: IAAF Hoping to Drop Hammer from Olympics March 13, 2014
- Nadine Müller marries girlfriend January 5, 2014
- How the USA adapted in the Shot Put post-1995 and Why We Didn’t Adapt in the Discus March 9, 2014
- Harting suggests to change the weights for the throwing implements September 10, 2014
- Fred Brickner says: How much improvement can a 16-18m thrower expect with the tungsten...
- Juan Villa says: Hello, does this training camp provide coaching to improve throwing techniques?...
- P. RAMA ARAVINTH says: I LOVE DISCUS , I AM ALSO A DISCUS THROWER ,AND...
- says: https://www.iaaf.org/athletes/czech-republic/jan-zelezny-3207
- Karthik says: I will see you soon