This is long but good, you should read everything. A few days have passed since one of the best weekends of my life every year; Starting at 3:00 On Friday, December 15th and ending Monday night, the 18th, I slept for about 6 total hours as I lay host to 150 of America’s best and […]
Johannes Vetter is the 2017 Men’s Javelin World Champion, Winning with a throw of 89.89, Johannes Vetter also holds a personal best throw of 94.44 that he achieved in Luzern back in July 2017 ranking him #2 in the all time list. Below are the question put forward to Johannes. How do you feel your […]
Before you start reading, I’m sure some of you will agree and disagree with what I have said, but article is to spark discussion. But if you do disagree, please do not hate on the article. A new rule proposed by the International Association of Athletics Federation (IAAF) that could result in any Athletes (In this case […]
Below is a full list of all official entry standards for World Championships in London this year, The qualification system combines entry standards and invitations based on performance lists. I have posted a full list of the standards for all events, for both female and male events. If you don’t have time to scroll through […]
Julian Weber (GER) Extended his PB with a throw of 88.04 in Offenburg Germany a throw that now puts him 4th in the world in the javelin. The former European Junior Champion back in 2013 who won with a throw of 79.68. A thrower who threw a 700gm javelin 52.27 for fun with his first […]
Reading through this write up that I found online, it is a very interesting read, and well worth it. Personally Sadly I can not find the name of the writer but if anyone happens to know who it is please comment on this article. The javelin is one of the most complex and difficult of athletics specialties. Often, superficially, […]
The German Championships are around the corner. This weekend the tickets for the Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro will be battled for. The following will be a preview for the women’s throwing event. Shot Put: Christina Schwanitz is looking forward to her fourth consecutive title. Schwanitz is not just looking for the victory because none […]
At this year’s German Championships there are more important things to consider than the gold, silver or bronze medal. The Olympic Games in Rio outshine the title fights in Kassel this weekend. And in some disciplines is the national title far worth more than gold. After all, who has managed the Olympic standard and wins […]
- Nike Throwing Shoes, What’s the Difference? June 2, 2013
- RUMOR: IAAF Hoping to Drop Hammer from Olympics March 13, 2014
- Nadine Müller marries girlfriend January 5, 2014
- How the USA adapted in the Shot Put post-1995 and Why We Didn’t Adapt in the Discus March 9, 2014
- Harting suggests to change the weights for the throwing implements September 10, 2014
2015 Off-Season Training Talk Andreas Thorkildsen Anna Rüh Benn Harradine Betty Heidler Christian Cantwell Christina Obergföll Christina Schwanitz Christoph Harting David Storl Diamond League Discus discus throw Dylan Armstrong Ehsan Hadadi Gerd Kanter Hammer hammer throw Jacko Gill javelin throw Joe Kovacs Julia Fischer Kathrin Klaas Kibwè Johnson Konrad Bukowiecki Linda Stahl london 2012 Martin Wierig matthias de zordo Nadine Mülller Olympic Games Piotr Malachowski Reese Hoffa Road to Beijing Robert Harting Ryan Whiting samsung diamond league Sandra Perkovic Shanice Craft shot put Thomas Röhler Tomasz Majewski Valerie Adams virgilijus alekna world championships
- Fred Brickner says: How much improvement can a 16-18m thrower expect with the tungsten...
- Juan Villa says: Hello, does this training camp provide coaching to improve throwing techniques?...
- free proxy says: Hello,I read your blog named "Aero GhostJav by Spearwerx! | Throwholics"...
- Clarkceaby says: How to invest in bitcoins in 2019 and receive passive income...
- link alternatif says: I have learn some just right stuff here. Certainly worth ...
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets